Suggestions for improvements to PDC.TV

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

Re: Suggestions for improvements to PDC.TV

Post by Justin Credible »

here is a a phone video of what i mean by responsive websites( a site on my desktop)..........one of the many website i made from scratch with my own designs, , my own templates all responsive with mobile site written in to it..

It has html, java script, j-query etc
And I was doing these after a few weeks, after a month I was capable of producing websites better than the pdc one in less than a couple of hours

So in response to your retarded comment that even a basic web designer could not make one i think you have been proven wrong yet again

[youtube][/youtube]
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Just a bit of advice from someone who has a fully working responsive website.
Don't test it on a browser.
Test it in the correct platforms. i.e a tablet, a mobile phone
Usually we try it on at least 3-4 of each. android, iphone/ipad etc.
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

Obviously I test on phone ipad, etc and account for all dimensions etc.

I am even thinking of running my own server so avoid paying hosting charges should i decide to host my own darts site, got caught up in some interactive features and put the whole thing on hold, hence why i never hosted the site i written myself
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Yeah it is a long process, took us almost 2 years to perfect.
Just went live early this year. 4 FT staff worked on it. But then it is a very complex site.
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

obviously a site like the pdc one needs to be done properly from the start, once the parameters are set its only a matter of updating.

This whole habit of picking a standard box template is awful, it leaves all that wasted space at the side, and the pdc is not alone in this, the sky sports site is another disaster and the bbc sport one a complete joke.

Of course a site like mine is small and easily maintained should i wish to upload it, but a company like bbc or sky or pdc should in all fairness have far better than they do, and as i said earlier which you claimed was ridiculous, even a basic website designer could produce a lot better than what they do in terms of presentation, and making it more user friendly
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Get it live and maybe they will talk to you ;-)
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

ChrisW wrote:Get it live and maybe they will talk to you ;-)

haha, would you trust me with control of your website and the option to add comments :DDD:
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

We have 600 admins :-) But all goes into an approval list so yeah go on.
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

what site do you have ?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Justin Credible wrote:what site do you have ?
www.sundaynightpissheads.nl
Big Jock Knew
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

Ginge wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:what site do you have ?
http://www.sundaynightpissheads.nl
:DDD:
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Justin Credible wrote:the bbc sport one a complete joke.
For me, the BBC website is absolutely superb. It is a perfect example of how content is everything and simplicity of navigation is key.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
avalon
County Player

Post by avalon »

Justin Credible wrote:here is a a phone video of what i mean by responsive websites( a site on my desktop)..........one of the many website i made from scratch with my own designs, , my own templates all responsive with mobile site written in to it..

And I was doing these after a few weeks, after a month I was capable of producing websites better than the pdc one in less than a couple of hours

So in response to your retarded comment that even a basic web designer could not make one i think you have been proven wrong yet again

[youtube][/youtube]

that must be a source of embarrassment to you then.... all that knowledge and ability and having to use a google blog for your own blog, non responsive, outdated, etc etc.

I would be interested to look at one of the sites you have made for other people can you put a link here please.
Image ImageImage Image
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

avalon wrote:
Justin Credible wrote:here is a a phone video of what i mean by responsive websites( a site on my desktop)..........one of the many website i made from scratch with my own designs, , my own templates all responsive with mobile site written in to it..

[youtube][/youtube]

that must be a source of embarrassment to you then.... all that knowledge and ability and having to use a google blog for your own blog, non responsive, outdated, etc etc.

I would be interested to look at one of the sites you have made for other people can you put a link here please.

www.iluvpygmies.com
Justin Credible
On The Naughty Step

avalon wrote:

[youtube][/youtube]

oh look it is another one of my stalkers.
Polarbear was already shown that he knew nothing along with rout the King of Lilliput.

Why I would feel embarrassed for continuing to use a site that has served me well and suited my purpose I dont know, add in the factor that it was both free and easy to use when I first began long before I did any course.

If you half capable of reading you would see why I never got around to uploading the present version on a server.

It does seem people like you , the sunday night stalker, the scottish drug dealer and the king of Lilliput have some sort of inferiority complex and share an unhealthy interest on what i am capable of and what I can do.
Poor polarbear is still upset when he was proven wrong, the rochdale pygmy annoyed anyone could make a site better than what he and his mentally unstable brother can. now along comes you.

Spent yesterday putting up with them and got better things to spend the day teaching your sorry ass, so go look yourself for my sites
Last edited by Justin Credible on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Great work john.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

avalon wrote: I would be interested to look at one of the sites you have made for other people can you put a link here please.
All contained in a folder John.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

It's like watching a gang kick a defenceless puppy

Leave gas alone guys!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Ginge
International