Used a product?
Won some darts?
Got some info on any darts equipment?

This is the place to put your reviews
eck180
The Ton Club

Phase 5 LP Purist review

Post by eck180 »

Won these darts in the PDC World Championship competition. Once again thanks to Zeyes, Spaceman, Unicorn and all at the forum.

Darts come as barrels only which is fine by me as I always revert to my trusty short stems and standard flights.
They come with a mini leather wallet which allows them to be carried with flights and stems attached.

First thing that struck me was how grippy the darts are. Have never owned a set with the Purist grip and the grip is much sharper than it appears in photos. My current darts are Harrows Ice 25g with a shark grip and the Purists match up to these. The LP grip goes right to the back end of the barrel and again is a very positive grip without feeling sharp or sticking to the fingers.

Played with these darts in my Monday night league match and had no problem switching from my Harrows Ice.
Got to admit that these darts do not hit the target any more regularly than my other set :D

For anyone that favours a bullet shaped dart with an aggressive grip these tick all the boxes.
Booji Boy
International

Re: Phase 5 LP Purist review

Post by Booji Boy »

Cheers Eck
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Re: Phase 5 LP Purist review

Post by Lee Taylor »

Thank you for the feedback.