The Fixer rants and raves

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ifm
International

Re: JP wins another comp!

Post by ifm »

pigginsexy wrote:
JP 180 wrote:
The Fixer wrote:It.s never going to happen. The PDC's closed shop pro tour weekends is designed to keep the loonies in. Unlike the BDO's open door policy.

You make me laugh fixer, i will have to read on but not post anymore as just dont have the time to waste.

:MAD:
Thats cuz you and all the other PDC players are practising for your next 'OPEN' competition.

Can I just say 'The Fixer' is the reason why a lot of pro players are choosing to distance themselves from the forum, that is FACT
On my way m'am
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
jointer
Pub Champion

Post by jointer »

pigginsexy wrote:
JP 180 wrote:
The Fixer wrote:It.s never going to happen. The PDC's closed shop pro tour weekends is designed to keep the loonies in. Unlike the BDO's open door policy.

You make me laugh fixer, i will have to read on but not post anymore as just dont have the time to waste.

Thats cuz you and all the other PDC players are practising for your next 'OPEN' competition.

Can I just say 'The Fixer' is the reason why a lot of pro players are choosing to distance themselves from the forum, that is FACT
He's a prat ye
but even prats are entitled to there opinion
that's why the other forum went t1ts up,because Andy F didn't allow people there opinions in case it upset someone
The Cat
International

Post by The Cat »

jointer wrote:
pigginsexy wrote:
JP 180 wrote:

He's a prat ye
but even prats are entitled to there opinion
that's why the other forum went t1ts up,because Andy F didn't allow people there opinions in case it upset someone
Oh come on Joints we all like a laugh but he's just obnoxious :mrgreen:
nikkiboy
International

Re: The Fixer rants and raves

Post by nikkiboy »

we try and let it roll but despite warnings the guy just keeps on and weve had several pms and reports so we have had to take action
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
jointer
Pub Champion

Post by jointer »

People take things to serious
He's obviously on a wind up,that's plain to see :)
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

jointer wrote:People take things to serious
Here here Smithy. :DDDD: :DDDD:
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
jointer
Pub Champion

Post by jointer »

Rout wrote:
It's not you is it :D
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

jointer wrote:
Rout wrote:
It's not you is it :D

Hes too blatant to be me! If I had to guess, and thats merely a guess based on what I have seen, id say its a PDC player.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

nikkiboy wrote:
Spud180 wrote:Well they say to advertise a comp, you need to get on the side of the people you want attending and make yourself look attractive (in a non sexual way). Not call the winner a tosser and on a forum where it seems bdo and pdc players look and read and a handfull post on and realise what a prized prat you are and make a comp to be defunct in the future.
I dont think the comp had anything at all to do with the fixer mate, he's just a keyboard warrior on a fishing trip
Didn't realise there was 350 for ladies winner, might have fancied a trip to Dorchester for that who won 'the ladies?
Mind you just because players post on here criticism should be allowed,As long it's not personal, normal posters take a lot of stick! Sometimes players should realise a bit of banter is acceptable
druid
Superleague Player

Post by druid »

I just finished reading this thread...took awhile yes.....just thinking...you lot should be ashamed of yourselves!!!!.....picking on the feeble minded the way you have!!!......... :D :D :D
" I am the original Druid! "
druid
Superleague Player

Post by druid »

I just finished reading this thread...took awhile yes.....just thinking...you lot should be ashamed of yourselves!!!!.....picking on the feeble minded the way you have!!!......... :D :D :D
" I am the original Druid! "
thedragon
Brass Darts

Post by thedragon »

congrats to JP on his win.It was nice to meet him in London Ontario this year. top notch bloke doesn't need the banter for what he's accomplished. It's an Open tourny ffs to get that quality of player to attend will only add for the following year. Word of mouth will get around and more will want to get a piece of ANY pro player either it be PDC or BDO your attendance will go up.

Cheers :headbang:
Azitis
Feather Flights

Post by Azitis »

i for the life of me dont understand why any of us reply to fixers posts! if you brought jesus home to him for a cup of tea, he would still be agnostic! in other words when he posts drivel, and it isnt friendly banter or contstructive he/she should be ignored so he does not get a platform to engage in constructive debate. replying isnt going to change the content of his posts irrespective of proving him wrong. so, lets not bother.
LawrenceGallagher
The Ton Club

Post by LawrenceGallagher »

pigginsexy wrote:For gods sake you really do have issues, if you lived in America you'd have a counsellor for sure.
If he lived in America he would most likely be on staff at the White House. This guy HAS to be on a wind up because frankly he just cannot be that dense.
"He's a snake in the grass, I tell ya guys
He may look dumb but that's just a disguise
He's a mastermind in the ways of espionage"
thegabbycabby
The Ton Club

Post by thegabbycabby »

ok over the 2 sections of these posts i have lost 20 mins of my life that i wont get back , but i have had a good laugh at the fixer, so much i could say to him but he aint worth it i think we should just humor him (within reason) apart from that well done grubby and JP for pocketing the cash :DDDD:
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

Surely Fixer should be nominated as the next village idiot, if he decides to grace us with his presence again.

I hope he didn't put too many people off because I have to admit I found him pretty amusing - bonkers but amusing. :CCCCC: :CCCCC:
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

Roderick Slyme
The Ton Club

Post by Roderick Slyme »

I reckon The Fixer is the same chap who caused mayhem on the BDO forum, under the alias CAPONE. Interestingly enough, I remember on the old SoD when Andy Fairclough stated that CAPONE was a staunch PDC man, and it was implied he was an actual darter.

So, I think it is time for a little detective work. It seems clear that this person detests the BDO, and this whole "PDC players are all tossers" thing is a parody of the opinions of some within the BDO, at least, in this person's opinion. I think The Fixer is someone who was a part of the original split. The chief suspects being Rod Harrington, who never misses a chance to bitch about the BDO, or Alan Warriner who isn't quite as vociferous as Rod, but still likes the odd quip. A dark horse would be John Lowe.
ralph cifaretto
Pub Champion

Post by ralph cifaretto »

Who cares?

Do you really think Adrian, Nikki, Taylor, mod500 etc. could organise a p1ss up in a brewery, how are they gonna find out who The Fixer is? The no.1 tsod detective agency, dont make me laugh.

PS This is a reponse to Adrian's last post. I better not be the current village idiot :D :bat:
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

ralph cifaretto wrote:Who cares?

Do you really think Adrian, Nikki, Taylor, mod500 etc. could organise a p1ss up in a brewery, how are they gonna find out who The Fixer is? The no.1 tsod detective agency, dont make me laugh.

PS This is a reponse to Adrian's last post. I better not be the current village idiot :D :bat:
ooooh get her
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

ralph cifaretto wrote:Who cares?

Oops, sorry I've remembered I better not be rude to you otherwise you might wage war on me. :) :)

One that I couldn't win apparently. :WWWW:
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.