No regrets about deciding to stay in the BDO for Middlesbrough darts star Glen Durrant

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ChrisW
International

Re: No regrets about deciding to stay in the BDO for Middlesbrough darts star Glen Durrant

Post by ChrisW »

That's a really good point Paddy. Didn't think of it in that way. If Adams had come on and gave his reasons do you think he would get the same reaction?
Astonvilla
Superleague Player

Re: No regrets about deciding to stay in the BDO for Middlesbrough darts star Glen Durrant

Post by Astonvilla »

He would if he came on and gave honest open and realistic answers.
Stubby
County Player

Post by Stubby »

“I know that sounds a bit defeatist, because I know I can beat up to the top eight on a regular basis."

I thought that was a bold statement to make, if he hasn't been misquoted again!

Got no doubt he can compete in the PDC but that's some claim?!?
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Astonvilla wrote:He would if he came on and gave honest open and realistic answers.
:DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Stubby wrote:“I know that sounds a bit defeatist, because I know I can beat up to the top eight on a regular basis."

Why not ask one of your top eight to come on the forum and have a chat, they must have loads of spare time being professional and all that. ;-)
Stubby
County Player

Post by Stubby »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Stubby wrote:“I know that sounds a bit defeatist, because I know I can beat up to the top eight on a regular basis."

Why not ask one of your top eight to come on the forum and have a chat, they must have loads of spare time being professional and all that. ;-)
There you go paddy getting defensive again before reading it properly.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

It's not really defensive Stubbs, it would be nice to hear from a few PDC players, by Christ they've enough fans on here, if MVG came on they would cream in their pants for sure.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Not going to happen. Those days are over.
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

ChrisW wrote:Not going to happen. Those days are over.
Why not?
With some reasoned debate and if childish accusations aren't slung at them, we've seen a response from 3 posters within the game of darts who have opened up more on here recently.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

where was that statement made ?

IF indeed glen said that he is more deluded than i ever thought
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Looks like durrant shit himself when the real prospect of pitting his wits against the best in the world came looming on the horizon.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

I like Glen , however lets be honest he choked this year, and choked last year, he is by definition a total choker.

I accept he stayed in the bdo due to financial or whatever reasons he wants to give, thats his choice, but then to go on how he is the #1 in the same breath when he lacks the gonads to pit himself against the real best in the world in the PDC takes some front when he knows and we all know he is not a top player.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: No regrets about deciding to stay in the BDO for Middlesbrough darts star Glen Durrant

Post by ifm »

Col wrote:Looks like durrant shit himself when the real prospect of pitting his wits against the best in the world came looming on the horizon.
I think he has explained it quite well, makes sense.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
MancheStar
Superleague Player

Post by MancheStar »

Think Glen would do well if he switched he'd probably up his game playing top players every week. Claiming to be BDO number 1 doesn't mean much these days. I think there's nothing more cringeworthy in darts when a player says I grew up watching darts and this is the one I always wanted to win lakeside. When a lot of them who describe it as pre split if anything the PDC world title is the only world title that matters. Plus if the BDO worlds isn't on BBC it loses all credibility to the winners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

ChrisW wrote:Not going to happen. Those days are over.
I suppose so, their PDC contract is restrictive to say the least, they only have to make one mistake on social media and they're slapped with a fine, I suppose that's one of the downsides of belonging to an small, elite private members club.
Booji Boy
International

Re: RE: Re: No regrets about deciding to stay in the BDO for Middlesbrough darts star Glen Durrant

Post by Booji Boy »

ifm wrote:
Col wrote:Looks like durrant shit himself when the real prospect of pitting his wits against the best in the world came looming on the horizon.

Making excuses is all, its clear he shat himself.
Last edited by Booji Boy on Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ecky Thump
County Player

Post by Ecky Thump »

Col wrote:
ifm wrote:

Mkaing excuses is all, its clear he shat himself.
Col is Scropain!!!!! :grin:
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Ecky Thump wrote:
Col wrote:
ifm wrote:

Bugger

Back in the day I could edit your post and nobody would be any the wiser :grin:
Ecky Thump
County Player

Post by Ecky Thump »

Col wrote:
Ecky Thump wrote:
Col wrote:
ifm wrote:

Bugger

Back in the day I could edit your post and nobody would be any the wiser :grin:
:DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
Daisy Mac
The Ton Club

Post by Daisy Mac »

I have a first name Old Man