Wayne Williams

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Murphio
International

Re: Wayne Williams

Post by Murphio »

It's clear Williams has cracked. Hopefully he has no access to a gun or someone could be getting both barrels. Since Christmas they have lost the BBC contract, watched Hearn sign a deal in their place, watched the 'new era' unravel before their eyes, seen the fish market event go down in flames, seen Warren Brown get smoked out as the con man and charlatan he is and now their WDT in Manchester is no more meaning that in desperation (in their own words) they had to go cap in hand to Potter to rescue it. Remember folks - this is the man most responsible for ousting Olly Croft from the board. It was up to him to improve things and instead they have gotten demonstrably worse.
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Astonvilla wrote:Aston Villa have been a total shambles for several months and its hard to think of any other organisation where a Board of this incompetence wouldnt have been removed long before now.
Fixed
UKDA 4 Life
TDSS
Steady Sixties

Post by TDSS »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Astonvilla wrote:Aston Villa have been a total shambles for several months and its hard to think of any other organisation where a Board of this incompetence wouldnt have been removed long before now.
Fixed
It's interesting you make that edit because the vast majority of football fans don't play football. Does that mean they can't criticize their teams boards, the FA or FIFA? Of course it doesn't so why does it matter whether those who have issues with the BDO play darts or not?
Nothing to see here.....
Demonloy
The Ton Club

Re: RE: Re: Wayne Williams

Post by Demonloy »

Demonloy wrote:Does the All include the MH?
Yes. Maybe Mr Williams was hand delivering some complimentary tickets for the WDT?

I'd be pissed off too if I'd driven from Wales to find no one home
Yeah, now that would have been funny and a brilliant way to answer all the criticism
Demonloy
The Ton Club

Post by Demonloy »

ifm wrote:
I think you need to realise that most of the haters don't even play darts.
Do you mean that this MH guy doesn't play darts? If so how is this relevant, do you want only darts players to have an opinion on the sport, what a narrow view that is, goodbye to 90% of your fans if that is the case
Spud180
Pub Champion

Post by Spud180 »

This has to go to papers and press. Theres at least 2 threats what we know of? What about other darts forums... More been visited?

Gotta be the end of the BDO now. Who will want to go into bed with them now? TV companys wont want the bad press.
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Spud180 wrote:This has to go to papers and press. Theres at least 2 threats what we know of? What about other darts forums... More been visited?

Gotta be the end of the BDO now. Who will want to go into bed with them now? TV companys wont want the bad press.
The BDO will never die
UKDA 4 Life
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

ifm wrote:
DavidOwen67 wrote:
ifm wrote:I think Tommy Cox would be a fairer comparison.
Moongoose could take Tommy down easily. Hearn would put up a decent scrap. :)
So you are saying Mongoose wouldn't hide from Tommy? :grin:
They would both don their Sumo mawashi, throw salt into the air and get it on in the dojo.
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Spud180 wrote:This has to go to papers and press. Theres at least 2 threats what we know of? What about other darts forums... More been visited?

The BDO will never die
Maybe so but the powers that be appear to be doing their damnedest to make it happen.
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

We'll be just fine, Murph.
UKDA 4 Life
mshaw2
Superleague Player

Post by mshaw2 »

Bradders? Are you alive? Bradders?!
mshaw2
Superleague Player

Post by mshaw2 »

Col wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:what actions have you taken nikki, did you report this ?
Yes it has been reported to the police, not something I've ever done before but because of what he said I had no choice.

I didn't want to post this but he can't be allowed to go around threatening people and also because he went to Martin's house it makes me wonder what he is capable of.

Mentioning your wife and making threats were completely out of bounds.
You did the right thing
Still pissing myself laughing at this.
I 100% agree. He has absolutely no moral ground to stand on when it comes to this.
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:We'll be just fine, Murph.
I hope so. You can't deny it's becoming weaker as every year passes though - certainly in terms of being able to cater for the top end of darts. Things like this aren't helping - if this ends up in the hands of the press and a police matter its hardly likely to do the BDO any favours.
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Murphio wrote:
I hope so. You can't deny it's becoming weaker as every year passes though - certainly in terms of being able to cater for the top end of darts. Things like this aren't helping - if this ends up in the hands of the press and a police matter its hardly likely to do the BDO any favours.

There's more to darts than the top end. A lot more.
UKDA 4 Life
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: Wayne Williams

Post by Ginge »

mshaw2 wrote:Bradders? Are you alive? Bradders?!
inbox me hunni xxx
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Demonloy wrote:
ifm wrote:
I think you need to realise that most of the haters don't even play darts.
Do you mean that this MH guy doesn't play darts? If so how is this relevant, do you want only darts players to have an opinion on the sport, what a narrow view that is, goodbye to 90% of your fans if that is the case
Erm you asked whether the darts for all mantra applied to him, if he doesn't then not specifically no though he can still rock up at a bdo comp and play should he wish.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

mshaw2 wrote:Bradders? Are you alive? Bradders?!
UKDA 4 Life
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

One threat and one rant and rave.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
TDSS
Steady Sixties

Post by TDSS »

Murphio wrote:

There is, yet the BDO seems to be continuously trying to compete with the PDC for the top end. If they concentrated their resources on the "grass roots" and not go chasing events that results in business deals with the likes of Deluxe, then maybe they have a chance of flourishing
Nothing to see here.....
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

TDSS wrote:
Murphio wrote:

There is, yet the BDO seems to be continuously trying to compete with the PDC for the top end. If they concentrated their resources on the "grass roots" and not go chasing events that results in business deals with the likes of Deluxe, then maybe they have a chance of flourishing
The sky is blue and grass is green
UKDA 4 Life