The right to reply - warning contains rambling stupid arguments

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Little Lonely Garry
International

Re: The right to reply

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

what a cool story leek lad

you should right a book when you learn to read and write properly, am sure your family will love looking at the pictures
:DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

Welsh Wayne wrote:Ok time is up ......I know admin have the opportunity to see PMS I give you my permission to post the last PMS I have received from the member known as Garry Murphy ....
If you want to post it Wayne, that is your prerogative, but we can't read private messages between members.

Your call I guess..?
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

That is now three abusive PMS
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne
Little Lonely Garry
International

this is the most fun I ever had on here.

Potbelly has gone into hiding since asked to provide proof to his claims
Spaceman admitting he let the accusations without proof be posted on here since it was aimed at me

and now i have welsh wayne jumping through hoops.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

Welsh Wayne wrote:That is now three abusive PMS
It's a free a Country Wayne mate - if you want to post them, post them.
Little Lonely Garry
International

for the record, the third pm is me telling him to post the other 2 where I ....wait for it......call him a bad name., knowing he would get upset and cry about it on here.

this was easier than I thought :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Blimey. Which ever side youvtake these accusations did have to stop. It was always uncomfortable to read and thry should always be deleted when seen
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Here they are

10.39 tonight titled "fuck you ya Welsh cunt"

11.02 what's up cunt fucker

1108 you Welsh cunt

All recorded on TSOD

Prick
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Garry Murphy wrote:for the record, the third pm is me telling him to post the other 2 where I ....wait for it......call him a bad name., knowing he would get upset and cry about it on here.

this was easier than I thought :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
What gives you the right to demand anything off me

Meltdown Thickmickbenefitboy
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

shame to see a respected member like WelshWayne get this shite and nothing be done about it.
UKDA 4 Life
Little Lonely Garry
International

Skewball wrote:Blimey. Which ever side youvtake these accusations did have to stop. It was always uncomfortable to read and thry should always be deleted when seen

my issue has always been the hypocrisy of the mods claiming they do not allow personal attacks, which those accusations most certainly were.
Spaceman more or less admitted it was ok since stuff was said on other forums, which proved my point on how the rules on here are applied differently to different members.

On the plus side it did show the entire forum how much of a liar potbelly was.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Personally I blame The Cat and Lee Taylor for all this. Fairclough had them marked from the start.
Big Jock Knew
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Garry Murphy wrote:
Skewball wrote:Blimey. Which ever side youvtake these accusations did have to stop. It was always uncomfortable to read and thry should always be deleted when seen

my issue has always been the hypocrisy of the mods claiming they do not allow personal attacks, which those accusations most certainly were.
Spaceman more or less admitted it was ok since stuff was said on other forums, which proved my point on how the rules on here are applied differently to different members.

Does not explain your PMS to me ....Thickmickbenefitboy
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Ginge wrote:Personally I blame The Cat and Lee Taylor for all this. Fairclough had them marked from the start.
Play Abba and enjoy !!
Little Lonely Garry
International

Ginge wrote:Personally I blame The Cat and Lee Taylor for all this. Fairclough had them marked from the start.

especially Lee Taylor

everyone knows baldy people are truly evil, and can never be trusted :DDD:
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: The right to reply

Post by Ginge »

Welsh Wayne wrote:
Play Abba and enjoy !!
Already have. Well, the 90s mega mix anyway.
Big Jock Knew
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Garry Murphy wrote:

I agree with you on the above , they did let it go on too long.

But not comfortable with your argument with Wayne as ive met him a few times and he is a top top bloke . You two just dont see eye to eye and should just not wind each other up.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Skewball wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

I agree with you on the above , they did let it go on too long.

But not comfortable with your argument with Wayne as ive met him a few times and he is a top top bloke . You two just dont see eye to eye and should just not wind each other up.
not sure what it is about welsh people named wayne, they all seem mentally unstable.
Who was it started this thread crying ?

it is him that brought this upon himself
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Garry Murphy wrote:

especially Lee Taylor

everyone knows baldy people are truly evil, and can never be trusted :DDD:
So where do I go with your shite PMS boyo
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Why on earth would you send pms to someone calling them that. Especially a poster like Wayne.