The right to reply - warning contains rambling stupid arguments

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Paddy McGinty
International

Re: The right to reply

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:shame to see a respected member like WelshWayne get this shite and nothing be done about it.
It's fekking disgraceful that someone this abusive can be allowed free reign on this forum, the most abusive poster on here by a mile yet cries like a baby when the tables are turned. Wayne has been a good supporter of this forum and darts in general for years, now he must be subjected to the the insults of a sociopath.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

ChrisW wrote:Why on earth would you send pms to someone calling them that. Especially a poster like Wayne.

cos I know a certain word beginning with the letter C will infuriate him and he will go crying to the mods on open forum which is what i wanted him to do to prove how I can push his buttons.

and sure enough he did, not my fault he is old stupid and predictable :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Just a cowardly way to behave though. Do you do this more often to other users here?
Little Lonely Garry
International

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Moongoose McQueeen wrote:shame to see a respected member like WelshWayne get this shite and nothing be done about it.
It's fekking disgraceful that someone this abusive can be allowed free reign on this forum, the most abusive poster on here by a mile yet cries like a baby when the tables are turned. Wayne has been a good supporter of this forum and darts in general for years, now he must be subjected to the the insults of a sociopath.

so its ok for people to call me a paedo, , you have no problem with that
but get upset when I call someone the c word and want them banned

Well done, another member with double standards
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
TheSandman
Superleague Player

Post by TheSandman »

the double standards on here is shocking at times
Little Lonely Garry
International

ChrisW wrote:Just a cowardly way to behave though. Do you do this more often to other users here?
what is cowardly I did what i did knowing full well it would be common knowledge, or are you too dense to grasp this yet.
Little Lonely Garry
International

TheSandman wrote:the double standards on here is shocking at times
odd how smidge has not called for potbelly to be banned for making paedo claims and lies.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

So you send abusive pms and you think it is ok because it is likely they will be published.
I think this is the first time it has happened in recent times here.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Garry Murphy wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:

so its ok for people to call me a paedo, , you have no problem with that
but get upset when I call someone the c word and want them banned

Well done, another member with double standards
Not being funny Gary the amount of shit you've given people over the years I would think it was now fair game to give a little back, you moan at Wayne reacting but yet you do the same............ crying like a baby at an insult received on a internet forum.
Last edited by Paddy McGinty on Sun May 08, 2016 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Garry Murphy wrote:
ChrisW wrote:Why on earth would you send pms to someone calling them that. Especially a poster like Wayne.

cos I know a certain word beginning with the letter C will infuriate him and he will go crying to the mods on open forum which is what i wanted him to do to prove how I can push his buttons.

and sure enough he did, not my fault he is old stupid and predictable :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
Obviously a great ploy Thickmickbenefitboy strange that all people I have met in darts have treated me and my wife with great respect whatever our age !!! Jog on boyo
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne
Little Lonely Garry
International

welsh wayne can start this thread aimed at me calling names - no one complains - not a sound from smidge
potbelly accuses me of being a paedophile - again no one complains - not a sound from smidge
I call welsh wayne a name and suddenly smidge wants me banned

no siree, no double standards on here
Little Lonely Garry
International

smidge I am not complaining about the abuse, I dont care, I dont report it when its aimed at me,

I am pointing out the hypocrisy and double standards by you, mods and other members.
I am sorry you are too stupid to grasp this and it needs explaining
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Garry Murphy wrote:
TheSandman wrote:the double standards on here is shocking at times
odd how smidge has not called for potbelly to be banned for making paedo claims and lies.
Someone's been photoshopping, I have no way of knowing if it's you or not, but what I do no is true is that Wayne is not a c**t?
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

I heard you are reporting quite a few posts.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Garry Murphy wrote:smidge I am not complaining about the abuse, I dont care, I dont report it when its aimed at me,

I am pointing out the hypocrisy and double standards by you, mods and other members.
I am sorry you are too stupid to grasp this and it needs explaining
You can only play that card for so long Gary, after a while it wears a bit thin. As far as I'm concerned you live by the sword you die by it.
Little Lonely Garry
International

so like potbelly you come on here make up lies , and have the audacity to complain about me calling names

Staggering hypocrisy.
Who started this thread name calling ?
Welsh wayne did and now is crying cos he was....wait for it...was called a name.
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

Garry Murphy wrote:welsh wayne can start this thread aimed at me calling names - no one complains - not a sound from smidge
potbelly accuses me of being a paedophile - again no one complains - not a sound from smidge
I call welsh wayne a name and suddenly smidge wants me banned

no siree, no double standards on here
Give your reasons for the PMS then .....the abusive one to one messages that the forum doesn't see ......explain them
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne
Little Lonely Garry
International

anyhow I am off to watch match of the day, I am sure welsh wayne who like calling names but cries like a welsh-bitch when the compliment is returned can get all the support he needs of you paddy, and chris who spends his weekends pissed and alone on here.

try work out what hypocrisy is whilst I am gone
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

Piss taking aside, I find it genuinely sad that our forum is going down the shitter.

We put a lot of work into this, we all have busy careers and family lives to juggle with running this place.

It's easy to come here, take the piss, and cause untold trouble without a care in the world.

I know there will never be 'harmony' amongst all members, but for god's sake please show some respect for each other.

Everyone I have ever met from this forum has been a thoroughly decent person, it would be a real shame if this all goes to the wall.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Garry Murphy wrote:so like potbelly you come on here make up lies , and have the audacity to complain about me calling names

Staggering hypocrisy.
Who started this thread name calling ?
Welsh wayne did and now is crying cos he was....wait for it...was called a name.
That's the problem with you, you say what you like and insult players on a weekly basis simply for reaction, then when someone returns the favour you play your hypocrite card. Look at what's happened in this thread, Wayne starts the thread complaining of your insults then you think by bringing IFM into the equation this justifies your actions towards Wayne, you're are either mentally retarded of plain stupid if you can't see what you are doing.
Last edited by Paddy McGinty on Sun May 08, 2016 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.