International

Re: The right to reply - warning contains rambling stupid arguments

Post by Booji Boy »

Stop people posting when they are guttered :grin:
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Yo Nikkiboy IFM claims to have provided proof to the mods about his gaz allegations, can you confirm if this is true?
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Re: RE: Re: The right to reply

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Col wrote:
Moongoose McQueeen wrote:Lee, there is a simple solution to this problem
You would welcome jc back to df with open arms.

In fact you would love him to start posting there again.
He's too scared to post on df
UKDA 4 Life
Duterprat
Superleague Player

Re: The right to reply

Post by Duterprat »

Paddy McGinty wrote:You can only play that card for so long Gary, after a while it wears a bit thin.
It is a bit OT, but i could not resist:
The "the-BDO-is-still-great-and-equals-PDC-standards"-card does not win you many pots after about a decade as well.

On topic:
Go out and enjoy the sun (provided it is also warm outside on your cute little islands over there), these arguments have become more cringeworthy and redundant than "anti-vaxxers vs. sane people" on twitter.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Duterprat wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:You can only play that card for so long Gary, after a while it wears a bit thin.
It is a bit OT, but i could not resist:
The "the-BDO-is-still-great-and-equals-PDC-standards"-card does not win you many pots after about a decade as well.

On topic:
Go out and enjoy the sun (provided it is also warm outside on your cute little islands over there), these arguments have become more cringeworthy and redundant than "anti-vaxxers vs. sane people" on twitter.
Agreed but the example you've provided is not a personal attack, you must be able to see that Doleboys posts are designed to get a reaction, that's not so bad until it gets personal....there is really no need to stoop that low, there's many on here that I do not agree with but I don't go around labelling them a c**t.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

I can't speak for the other mods, but I have a number of personal issues that are taking up a lot of my time recently. I have hardly been around here over the past couple of months.

I do not condone any personal abuse, and if I had more time to spend here would have deleted it, I simply have not.

I also know my fellow mods pretty well and I'm sure they would do the same if they were aware of it.

None of us benefit in any way from moderating here and most of us have freely given our time for the past 6 years. If you boys can't be left alone to play nicely for a few days that says more about you than the mods.

Clearly some of you have got far too much time on your hands.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

I was asked by a mod to stop saying it because Garry keeps reporting my posts, i replied that everytime he has a go at me i shall reply with it, i assume that they told him but he doesn't stop so neither will i, it's his decision, i guess we will both end up getting banned.
Can i just say for the umpteenth time i have never called anyone a paedo that is an invention in his own warped little mind.
I have told the mods who the player in question is, he told me personally face to face and i'll be honest if it's a lie it's a strange one, i believe it 100%.
Anyway i'm off to another comp at Greets Green in West Bromwich, have a good day all.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

So Spaceman is scared of banning Gaz

Rights
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

oche balboa wrote:So Spaceman is scared of banning Gaz

Rights
Pretty obvious all the problems revolve around one poster.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Wayne is a respected member of TSOD. Must be true that MH and Nikkiboy are in early stages of a forum merger
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: The right to reply - warning contains rambling stupid arguments

Post by Ginge »

Rights
Civil rights?
Big Jock Knew
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Rights
Eh?

I've no problem in banning anyone.
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

He will get what he gives .....simple as that !
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Col wrote:
dartsfacts wrote:
Col wrote:
dartsfacts wrote:
Moongoose McQueeen wrote:shame to see a respected member like WelshWayne get this shite and nothing be done about it.
Welsh Wayne does nothing but posts insults at Gaz and has done for months in almost every post he makes. The bloke is obsessed. And as for the thick Mick jibes......
Why are you sticking up for gaz? He has been handing insults out and firing the paedophile cannon for years. But when he gets a bit back he cries like a bitch.
For a start I read what he types. He is not crying about name calling, the issue is the double standards. Potbelly calling the kettle black.
You must be fekkin blind then.

There is no double srandards here. He has been abusing people on here for years and cries like a bitch when he gets a bit back. It's hilarious.

I do think that IFM needs to back up his allegations though, that's for sure.

on here ?

The mods allow me to be insulted on here for something that does not happen here.

people have no problem with welsh wayne starting a thread aimed at me calling names,
paddy and the mods have no issue with that

but if I call them names then smidge calls for me to be banned
potbelly can call me a paedo, but thats allowed and smidge has no problem with thatr
when i call potbelly a liar and ask for his proof thats deleted.too.

Mods admit they have no issuewith lies posted about me,because of what happens on OTHER forums.
I know you are stupid, but even a scottish moron should be able to see the double standards in that
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

The thread was started for you to explain why you had the right to send me abusive PMS

Pay attention Thickmickbenefitboy
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Garry Murphy wrote:
Col wrote:
dartsfacts wrote:
Col wrote:
dartsfacts wrote:
Welsh Wayne does nothing but posts insults at Gaz and has done for months in almost every post he makes. The bloke is obsessed. And as for the thick Mick jibes......
Why are you sticking up for gaz? He has been handing insults out and firing the paedophile cannon for years. But when he gets a bit back he cries like a bitch.
For a start I read what he types. He is not crying about name calling, the issue is the double standards. Potbelly calling the kettle black.
You must be fekkin blind then.

There is no double srandards here. He has been abusing people on here for years and cries like a bitch when he gets a bit back. It's hilarious.

I do think that IFM needs to back up his allegations though, that's for sure.

on here ?

The mods allow me to be insulted on here for something that does not happen here.

people have no problem with welsh wayne starting a thread aimed at me calling names,
paddy and the mods have no issue with that

but if I call them names then smidge calls for me to be banned
potbelly can call me a paedo, but thats allowed and smidge has no problem with thatr
when i call potbelly a liar and ask for his proof thats deleted.too.

Mods admit they have no issuewith lies posted about me,because of what happens on OTHER forums.
I know you are stupid, but even a scottish moron should be able to see the double standards in that
You give it and cry when you get it back. Big hypocrite.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Welsh Wayne wrote:The thread was started for you to explain why you had the right to send me abusive PMS

Pay attention Thickmickbenefitboy
You started a thread aimed at me where you call me names, because you were upset at being called names.
and you are the victim ?

smidge has no issue with you, or potbelly calling names but thinks I should be banned for it though.
Mods have no issue with lies being posted and personal abuse but fall over themselves saying personal abuse dont happen on here and how sue was never insulted (which she was) as they dont allowpersonal attacks - which they do

This site claims they dont care what is written on other forums but are ok with me labelled a paedo by a potbellied liar who has not and cannot provide proof,.

you could not make this up
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
The Cat
International

Post by The Cat »

Fucking groundhog day. Again. I'm off to the pub.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Gaz's meltdown continues at pace.

Stupid cockwomble is to ignorant to realise that the only person moaning is him.

Like cat am off up the club.
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

Off to do a bit of gardening whilst consuming a few cold ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk