No
80%

Total votes: 44

Little Lonely Garry
International

Re: Would anyone bet on the PL?

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Garry Murphy wrote:
ifm wrote:That was and is true, as for my excuse, well just shows what you really are.
Edited by Admin.

thats it, let it out, dont let the anger eat you up

call people names, that will help

Why was the phtase "edited by admin" added to my post ?
When noting of my comment was edited, and it now appears I said something that was now edited in a place where nothing previously existed.

The only thing exited was what IFM said not I
Last edited by Little Lonely Garry on Sun May 15, 2016 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

The mods might as well just delete this thread. It's clear IFM wants reference to him removed.

Highly hypocritical given that he has for years been making ambiguous claims of match fixing in the pdc.
nikkiboy
International

Re: RE: Re: Would anyone bet on the PL?

Post by nikkiboy »

Col wrote:The mods might as well just delete this thread. It's clear IFM wants reference to him removed.

Highly hypocritical given that he has for years been making ambiguous claims of match fixing in the pdc.
Ambiguous - open to more than one interpretation; not having one obvious meaning

So an ambiguous claim is not a clear cut claim, where I stick up for ifm is in your post you stated that he had said something that he clearly hadn't, even though he may have eluded to it.
He may want to play pdc again and therefore wants to be free of any dra involvement, seems fair to me Col.
If he'd said it unequivocally then just quote his post.

Simple solutions are usually the best.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

I don't disagree nik. It's just the sheer hypocrisy that I find hilarious.

Mouthy as fuck for years and cries like a bitch when he gets pulled up and gets a bit of stick back.

He is a coward.

Oh and if he wants to be free of dra involvement then he shouldn't run his mouth off.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Col wrote:I don't disagree nik. It's just the sheer hypocrisy that I find hilarious.

Mouthy as fek for years and cries like a bitch when he gets pulled up and gets a bit of stick back.

He is a coward.

Oh and if he wants to be free of dra involvement then he shouldn't run his mouth off.

spot on.

plus do not forget he dishes out insults and reports those who give it back
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
T14T11
Pub Champion

Post by T14T11 »

I don't think Ian has suggested anything of the sort (and I'm no fan of his general belligerence, BTW). He's simply alluded to the fact that any league structure with a hefty chunk of dead rubbers, or even games where one player has nothing to play for means that placing a bet on them, is fraught with problems.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

That's all fine and I agree but he has been alluding to match fixing being rampant in the pdc for years and to suddenly start crying his eyes out is really irony of the highest order.
thegabbycabby
The Ton Club

Post by thegabbycabby »

Oh testicles seems like a made a wee mistake on reading the OP, and voted incorrectly :? So if the question is would I bet on the PL then yes I would (but I bet on almost anything) and if the question is do I think the event if fixed ,it has to be NO. Some players will take a more relaxed approach when nothing is at stake in League position or no money increase/decrease.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Garry Murphy wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
ifm wrote:That was and is true, as for my excuse, well just shows what you really are.
Edited by Admin.

thats it, let it out, dont let the anger eat you up

call people names, that will help

Why was the phtase "edited by admin" added to my post ?
When noting of my comment was edited, and it now appears I said something that was now edited in a place where nothing previously existed.

The only thing exited was what IFM said not I
Now redited to put the Edited by Admin, inside the quote, as was the original intent. :grin:

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
GtotheF
International

Re: IFM Says Why would anyone bet on the PL

Post by GtotheF »

Rout wrote:Whats wrong with saying "why would anyone bet on the PL"?

I completely concur. Youve got players that couldn't care less, baying mobs influencing the result, league format meaning some games are more important than others and the fact that the whole thing is a big exhibition. Put all that together and i'd be nowhere near as comfortable betting my money as opposed to a knockout match in a major comp where the equation is simply win or go home.

None of that insinuates match fixing.
Looks like the overwhelming majority agree with this.
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

Skewball
International

Re: IFM Says Why would anyone bet on the PL

Post by Skewball »

Adrian1969 wrote:
Rout wrote:Whats wrong with saying "why would anyone bet on the PL"?

I completely concur. Youve got players that couldn't care less, baying mobs influencing the result, league format meaning some games are more important than others and the fact that the whole thing is a big exhibition. Put all that together and i'd be nowhere near as comfortable betting my money as opposed to a knockout match in a major comp where the equation is simply win or go home.

None of that insinuates match fixing.
Looks like the overwhelming majority agree with this.
Yeah, sounds about right to me
THE ONE AND ONLY
On The Naughty Step

Post by THE ONE AND ONLY »

No way .
Incredible Justine
Steady Sixties

Post by Incredible Justine »

ifm
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

Look at the score board.
[font=Goudy Stout]The Unicorn 2016 World Matchplay Prediction Game Champion[/font]
THE ONE AND ONLY
On The Naughty Step

Post by THE ONE AND ONLY »

Agent 86 wrote:Look at the score board.
But whom pays attention to such > When its a known fact that's its just a bunch eh muppets answering to such :P
TheSandman
Superleague Player

Post by TheSandman »

This thread makes no sense after some cunt of an admin fucked it up

How can it go from a poll about IFM and his usual idiotic match fixing comment to a poll about would you bet on the premier league after most of the votes were already cast

Kim Jong-un would be proud of this censorship
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

TheSandman wrote:This thread makes no sense after some fraggle of an admin fekked it up

How can it go from a poll about IFM and his usual idiotic match fixing comment to a poll about would you bet on the premier league after most of the votes were already cast

The question was always would you bet on the PL muppet.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
TheSandman
Superleague Player

Post by TheSandman »

ifm wrote:
TheSandman wrote:This thread makes no sense after some fraggle of an admin fekked it up

the question asked was do you agree with ImaFuckingMong that the premier league is fixed, you wankstain
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

TheSandman wrote:
ifm wrote:

the question asked was do you agree with ImaFuckingMong that the premier league is fixed, you wankstain
Demonstrating how thick you are i see :DDD:
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
TheSandman
Superleague Player

Post by TheSandman »

ifm wrote:
TheSandman wrote:
ifm wrote:

Demonstrating how thick you are i see :DDD:

you really are retarded

the original question was changed by admin after you complained like a little bitch