Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Dicie
International

Re: BDO Fanatics

Post by Dicie »

nikkiboy wrote:
Dicie wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Dicie wrote:It would also seem des got a few names at the wdt event from oche.
Tinky winky and Dora the Explorer?
Thank god them days are behind me, now it's tickets for Ollie murrs and vouchers for boohoo.com
It'll be boyfriends soon Dicie, poor sods, wouldn't want to be them when they're brought home to see dad lol
We had a "slight issue" recently when one was getting ready for a disco......l :IIII: I'm sure it gets easier
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Oh oche, the bank heist is off.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
TheSandman
Superleague Player

Re: RE: Re: BDO Fanatics

Post by TheSandman »

ifm wrote:
Dicie wrote:
ifm wrote:
Neilly1986 wrote:If you're going to be a troll on the internet then accept the consequences in real life it's pretty simple.

Like that time FOI Ginge shat his pants when Kong had a word with him.
Sweaty head did a runner at Bolton because he heard someone wanted a word with him, Kong threatened him on here i think and Sweaty head shat himself and was apologising and begging him by PM to leave him alone :grin:
You reap what you sow.
That cuts both ways Ian. . I can assure anyone that is interested, I can (but don't want to) back up words I use on the Internet. But I won't have some cu n t like des jacklin running round looking for my phone number and address.
Not everyone who posts on forums and trolls ir keyboard warriors.
Thing is bud would you pull someone who slagged your missus off on a forum?
I would 100% there's banter but there's a line, these kids sitting in their cosy homes think they can say anything they like because they don't leave their mom's basement but they think it's disgusting when someone looks for them, wrong, stand by your words.

ImaFuckingMongo, you called me a prick the other day for no reason. so on that basis, you better hope you dont run into me or i will be justified to smash your skull in
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

TheSandman wrote:
ifm wrote:
Dicie wrote:
ifm wrote:
Neilly1986 wrote:If you're going to be a troll on the internet then accept the consequences in real life it's pretty simple.

Sweaty head did a runner at Bolton because he heard someone wanted a word with him, Kong threatened him on here i think and Sweaty head shat himself and was apologising and begging him by PM to leave him alone :grin:
You reap what you sow.
That cuts both ways Ian. . I can assure anyone that is interested, I can (but don't want to) back up words I use on the Internet. But I won't have some cu n t like des jacklin running round looking for my phone number and address.
I would 100% there's banter but there's a line, these kids sitting in their cosy homes think they can say anything they like because they don't leave their mom's basement but they think it's disgusting when someone looks for them, wrong, stand by your words.

ImaFuckingMongo, you called me a prick the other day for no reason. so on that basis, you better hope you dont run into me or i will be justified to smash your skull in
Sandman just as well you couldn't punch your way out of a paper bag then :) hope you enjoy watching the football Euro's .
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

TheSandman wrote:
ifm wrote:
Dicie wrote:
ifm wrote:

You reap what you sow.

As i said i only reply in kind, you seem to enjoy chasing me around calling me all sorts of things, hopefully you will do it in person one day ;-)
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: BDO Fanatics

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

TheSandman wrote:
ifm wrote:
Dicie wrote:
ifm wrote:

You reap what you sow.

The words of a prick, there.
UKDA 4 Life
Astonvilla
Superleague Player

Post by Astonvilla »

Only an idiot would make threats online to people when he has no idea who they are. There is this stereotyped idea that the trolls who are responsible for most abuse are sad loners sat in the bedroom of their parents house and that may be accurate in a lot of cases but the reality is when you start threatening people who know who you are and you dont know them you could be making a serious mistake.

Far better just to dismiss online abusers as idiots who arent worth a second thought and get on with your life.
TheSandman
Superleague Player

Post by TheSandman »

So its alright for des to come on and issue threats of violence but if anyone else does it then they are a troll or a prick

Be consistent mushrooms
TheSandman
Superleague Player

Post by TheSandman »

WCDPA wrote:
TheSandman wrote:
ifm wrote:
Dicie wrote:
ifm wrote: Sweaty head did a runner at Bolton because he heard someone wanted a word with him, Kong threatened him on here i think and Sweaty head shat himself and was apologising and begging him by PM to leave him alone :grin:
You reap what you sow.

Sandman just as well you couldn't punch your way out of a paper bag then :) hope you enjoy watching the football Euro's .

I will have a beer when the world beaters go out in the 2nd rd.
TheSandman
Superleague Player

Post by TheSandman »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
TheSandman wrote:
ifm wrote:
Dicie wrote:
ifm wrote: Sweaty head did a runner at Bolton because he heard someone wanted a word with him, Kong threatened him on here i think and Sweaty head shat himself and was apologising and begging him by PM to leave him alone :grin:
You reap what you sow.

Why dont you fuck off back to your mushroom forum
THE ONE AND ONLY
On The Naughty Step

Post by THE ONE AND ONLY »

WCDPA wrote:
TheSandman wrote:
ifm wrote:
Dicie wrote:
You reap what you sow.

Ill be watching the Euros when time allows from work , but one thing is fact and that's when teams score v Engerlund

then ill be doing the Highland fling as I norm always do plenty off regards your over rated team and hey it gives me a big chuckle
at the same time to look at your teams faces when they trudge slowly off the pitch after theyre well and truly mugged
by of course the better team ..One thing is sure though the Euros certainly shall miss the Scottish fans .

And as sandman sais I also shall be having a few when after engerlund are homewards bound as per norm :P
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

The Scots aren't bitter at all about missing out on the summer football jamboree, not one bit...
Big Jock Knew
THE ONE AND ONLY
On The Naughty Step

Ginge wrote:The Scots aren't bitter at all about missing out on the summer football jamboree, not one bit...
We'd have preferred to have been there, but hey we admit unlike the english that our team is ordinary just like some other teams

whom fortunately for them made the euros > and good luck to them > but not to engerlund whom i just get a chuckle at

i look forward to seeing your managers face in his hands whilst giving the old head a shake

you have to admit its funny :grin:
The Shank
Superleague Player

Post by The Shank »

THE ONE AND ONLY wrote:
Ginge wrote:The Scots aren't bitter at all about missing out on the summer football jamboree, not one bit...
We'd have preferred to have been there, but hey we admit unlike the english that our team is ordinary just like some other teams

whom fortunately for them made the euros > and good luck to them > but not to engerlund whom i just get a chuckle at

i look forward to seeing your managers face in his hands whilst giving the old head a shake

you have to admit its funny :grin:
Scotland team is ordinary???

Scotland team is fookin shite more like.
Plenty of ordinary teams have made it to the euros.
"Russia committed worse atrocities than Hitler in WW2" - IFM.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

THE ONE AND ONLY wrote:but hey we admit unlike the english that our team is ordinary just like some other teams
Where does this come from? Hear it a lot. I would say 95% of football fans who are English that I talk to are beyond pessimistic about Englands chances. To the point where it actually grates on me.

The only ones who are incredibly unrealistic about England are the newspapers.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Agent 86
Superleague Player

Post by Agent 86 »

TheSandman wrote:
TheSandman wrote:
ifm wrote:
Dicie wrote:

Why dont you fek off back to your mushroom forum
Some good advice being given out there.
[font=Goudy Stout]The Unicorn 2016 World Matchplay Prediction Game Champion[/font]
mshaw2
Superleague Player

Post by mshaw2 »

TheSandman wrote:
TheSandman wrote:
ifm wrote:
Dicie wrote:

Why dont you fek off back to your mushroom forum
If you're getting upset because someone on the internet called you a prick, then the 'mushroom' forum isn't for you.
THE ONE AND ONLY
On The Naughty Step

Rout wrote:
THE ONE AND ONLY wrote:but hey we admit unlike the english that our team is ordinary just like some other teams
Where does this come from? Hear it a lot. I would say 95% of football fans who are English that I talk to are beyond pessimistic about Englands chances. To the point where it actually grates on me.

Some commentators on the Sport station on the radio have England as the winners < LMAO

cant recall the Eejits name :P

engerlund have no chance as the top nations like hosts France , Spain , Germany are much better

and a Portugal with Ronaldo in their ranks with Belgium, Czech Republic , Poland are better teams.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

THE ONE AND ONLY wrote:
Rout wrote:

Some commentators on the Sport station on the radio have England as the winners < LMAO

cant recall the Eejits name :P

engerlund have no chance as the top nations like hosts France , Spain , Germany are much better

and a Portugal with Ronaldo in their ranks with Belgium, Czech Republic , Poland are better teams.
I think England's "par" will be the quarter finals. Anything less they have underperformed. Anything more, I think they have excelled.

But in a knockout tournament, its not always the best team on paper than win. In fact, it probably isn't more often than not. Greece and Denmark won this. Porto, Liverpool, Inter were a long way from the best teams when they won the CL.

Is Gary Anderson the best player in the PDC? Was John Part in 2008? Was Scott Mitchell the year he won? etc etc. . .

Its winning a few matches. I think its the most open major international football tournie in donkeys.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
THE ONE AND ONLY
On The Naughty Step

Sometimes a little luck is needed in games but also some class and England just don't posess the star players like for instance

Portugal have with Ronaldo in which changes a game from a loser to a winner .