What TV series are you watching at the moment?

ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: What TV series are you watching at the moment?

Post by ifm »

Col wrote:
ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:No nick is saying there's little difference between real hd and streamed hd......Ian is just being pedantic...

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Or factual, depends on your point of view I guess.
So what was with the not noticeable to the naked eye thing then?
Err, what didn't you understand?
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Paddy McGinty
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: What TV series are you watching at the moment?

Post by Paddy McGinty »

ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
ifm wrote: No point trying to explain to the luddites
You stick with your standard definition........... anything less than 720p is a waste of time......might as well watch a cam version Image

I watch everything in exodus, I have no issues with definition.
Exodus gives many 1080 and 720 links.....have you seen the new tarzan.

Exodus is designed specifically for sd, they remove HD links if spotted.
Wtf......everything I watch on exodus is in HD.........it would be shit if it was just sd.

"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: What TV series are you watching at the moment?

Post by ifm »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote: You stick with your standard definition........... anything less than 720p is a waste of time......might as well watch a cam version Image

I watch everything in exodus, I have no issues with definition.

Wtf......everything I watch on exodus is in HD.........it would be shit if it was just sd.

As said it is intended for sd only, a few links leak through but they remove the HD servers when spotted.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Paddy McGinty
International

Re: What TV series are you watching at the moment?

Post by Paddy McGinty »

I won't take your word for that...

Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

http://koditips.com/exodus-

Not full link....
Last edited by Paddy McGinty on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Seems they don't take them out but some providers don't have enough bandwidth.......you are not having a good morning.

Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

ifm wrote:
Col wrote:
ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:No nick is saying there's little difference between real hd and streamed hd......Ian is just being pedantic...

This bit:

"you couldn't tell by naked eye but technically it isn't."

To me that reads as you cant see the difference, I can see the difference.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Col wrote:
ifm wrote:
Col wrote:
ifm wrote:

This bit:

"you couldn't tell by naked eye but technically it isn't."

To me that reads as you cant see the difference, I can see the difference.
Not the difference between sd and hd Col but the difference between full bit rate hd (like a blu ray) and what is streamed as hd. So blu ray gives you 1920 x 1080 at around 40 mbits per second whereas streaming on amazon etc. is still 1920 x 1080 but around 10-15 mbits per second.
It's one for geeks and the man in the street probably would never even notice.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Paddy McGinty
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: What TV series are you watching at the moment?

Post by Paddy McGinty »

ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
ifm wrote: I watch everything in exodus, I have no issues with definition.

As said it is intended for sd only, a few links leak through but they remove the HD servers when spotted.
That's a damn right lie......... :omg:
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote: Exodus gives many 1080 and 720 links.....have you seen the new tarzan.

lambda.jpg
lambda.jpg (33.3 KiB) Viewed 3756 times

Madsocks
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
ifm wrote: Exodus is designed specifically for sd, they remove HD links if spotted.

lambda.jpg
Link to the page please........ Aha! Unless you use a Debrid account. So it's not solely designed as sd addon just trying to purge the HD links so people sign up to a premium Debrid account where they can view HD content.....very crafty. Anyway still plenty of HD links available. Who in there right mind (unless they had poor broadband speed) would choose to watch SD over HD.
Last edited by Paddy McGinty on Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote: Wtf......everything I watch on exodus is in HD.........it would be shit if it was just sd.

lambda.jpg
Link to the page please...
Don't have it, go on tvaddons and search by date.

Madsocks
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
ifm wrote: As said it is intended for sd only, a few links leak through but they remove the HD servers when spotted.
lambda.jpg
Link to the page please...
Don't have it, go on tvaddons and search by date.
See post above your last one.......^^^^^^^^^
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote: Wtf......everything I watch on exodus is in HD.........it would be shit if it was just sd.

lambda.jpg
Link to the page please........ Aha! Unless you use a Debrid account. So it's not solely designed as sd addon just trying to purge the HD links so people sign up to a premium Debrid account where they can view HD content.....very crafty. Anyway still plenty of HD links available. Who in there right mind (unless they had poor broadband speed) would choose to watch SD over HD.
The madman that wrote the addon apparently........

Madsocks
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
ifm wrote:

lambda.jpg
Depends on the quality of your internet connection. I have pretty fast broadband but sometimes the HD links buffer.

I'd rather watch an SD stream that ran uninterrupted throughout the film or programme than a HD one that buffered just once for 5 seconds.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Rout wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
ifm wrote: As said it is intended for sd only, a few links leak through but they remove the HD servers when spotted.
lambda.jpg
Depends on the quality of your internet connection. I have pretty fast broadband but sometimes the HD links buffer.

I'd rather watch an SD stream that ran uninterrupted throughout the film or programme than a HD one that buffered just once for 5 seconds.
Yeah, i live in a new house and there is no fast internet yet, sd is more than good enough.

Madsocks
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Rout wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
lambda.jpg

I agree but it's because many people try to watch via the free HD links and they have limited bandwidth, a premium account would solve this........it's normally their end and not yours which causes the problem. Just been looking at the Debrid account and it seems lately subscribers are having problems viewing HD links....I was going to sign up but think I will wait until they get it sorted.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
lambda.jpg
You mean the affiliate of Debrid surely.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
lambda.jpg
Paddy not believing what the developer says, there.

Madsocks
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
ifm wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
ifm wrote:
lambda.jpg
Paddy not believing what the developer says, there.
Paddy understanding that with a premium account Exodus is loaded with HD links.........contrary to what you'd like us to believe........you seem to be making a habit of getting mislead...........