Sacked from chalking

All the chat about Ladies Darts in one place including details of the Ladies Darts Classic
Rout
International

Re: Sacked from chalking

Post by Rout »

You're calling me a stalker? When you lot are putting pics of me and my family all over the place and discussing my private affairs like you know me when none of you have ever met me or had one conversation with me and I don't know a single thing about any of you cowards?

Do you realise how creepy what you are doing is?
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Flagellum Dei
Steady Sixties

Post by Flagellum Dei »

Your the one that came looking you simpleton
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

It was brought to my attention. What do you expect me to do when I find out you are doing this?

So if I put pictures of your dead relatives all over the net, accusing you of killing those family members and having the sickest discussions about whats gone on in your family, it would be your fault for finding them?

I defy anyone on here who isn't a spineless coward, hiding like a little girl that someone might find out who they are, to say they wouldn't try to do something about it if they knew this was going on about their family. I am also not the only one that has escalated it.

Also, around half the screenshots I have of some of the worst content is not just from that forum.

Try and ask yourself, for one minute, if you think that photoshopping pictures of someones recently deceased brother onto a pic of a coffin is rational behaviour based on the fact that this person doesn't like the same darts organisation as you? Someone you have never met, never had a conversation with or really know nothing about?

Given how seriously this is being taken, if you can't see this for yourself, you might realise against your wishes before long.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Jesus, there are some sick people about. Anyone on here who did this really should be banned, even if it happened on another site. No need for people like that on here.
Flagellum Dei
Steady Sixties

Post by Flagellum Dei »

Don't think they post here.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Flagellum Dei wrote:Don't think they post here.
Are you going to answer my questions, coward?
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: Sacked from chalking

Post by ifm »

Skewball wrote:Jesus, there are some sick people about. Anyone on here who did this really should be banned, even if it happened on another site. No need for people like that on here.
Won't happen

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Nice try.
Big Jock Knew
Flagellum Dei
Steady Sixties

Post by Flagellum Dei »

Rout wrote:
Flagellum Dei wrote:Don't think they post here.
Are you going to answer my questions, coward?
Edited by Admin.
ifm wrote:Won't happen, Whinge was involved.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Ginge has nothing to do with it either.
The Shank
Superleague Player

Post by The Shank »

What's going off here, then?
"Russia committed worse atrocities than Hitler in WW2" - IFM.
Incredible Justine
Steady Sixties

Post by Incredible Justine »

Don't Know. Rout threw out a few accusations then left
RedBit
Brass Darts

Post by RedBit »

I find I’m challenged chalking when inexperienced players are all over hell’s half acre.
Sometime I ask them what they scored ( after I’ve done the math (s) ) and they look at me with a deer in the headlights look. :)
Cheers,
:canada
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Good thread
UKDA 4 Life
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Rout wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:17 pm You're calling me a stalker? When you lot are putting pics of me and my family all over the place and discussing my private affairs like you know me when none of you have ever met me or had one conversation with me and I don't know a single thing about any of you cowards?

the staggering hypocrisy from tiny tears, who has no problem mocking members on here or insulting their wives, whilst all the while playing the victim
Goes searching other sites and forums for stuff to post on here and and has the audacity to call other people "creepy" when he is as bad if not worse as the people he then tries to lecture.
He has gone even further and even posted another members home address on here before the mods had to delete it.

If Tiny Tears had shown half as much interest in his own brother instead of publicly berating him and mocking him and his condition and stabbing him in the back, the lad might be alive today, and would not act like he was the victim.

I am sure when he can drag himself away from his disturbing obsession of others including Drupid and Nikkiboy he can go dig up some stuff on me and then proceed to call others creepy when he does the same things himself.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Garry Murphy wrote:
Rout wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:17 pm You're calling me a stalker? When you lot are putting pics of me and my family all over the place and discussing my private affairs like you know me when none of you have ever met me or had one conversation with me and I don't know a single thing about any of you cowards?

the staggering hypocrisy from tiny tears, who has no problem mocking members on here or insulting their wives, whilst all the while playing the victim
Goes searching other sites and forums for stuff to post on here and and has the audacity to call other people "creepy" when he is as bad if not worse as the people he then tries to lecture.
He has gone even further and even posted another members home address on here before the mods had to delete it.

If Tiny Tears had shown half as much interest in his own brother instead of publicly berating him and mocking him and his condition and stabbing him in the back, the lad might be alive today, and would not act like he was the victim.

I am sure when he can drag himself away from his disturbing obsession of others including Drupid and Nikkiboy he can go dig up some stuff on me and then proceed to call others creepy when he does the same things himself.
.Image
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

:DDD:
Sprocket01
Pub Champion

Post by Sprocket01 »

Rout wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

.Image
Sorry Gaz but this is fucking desperate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk