Funniest Films of all Time

ssjsa
International

Re: 2017 PDC Grand Slam of Darts, Wolverhampton 11-19 November

Post by ssjsa »

Mgt wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
Mgt wrote:
ssjsa wrote:Going to miss the afternoon sessions of the GSOD due to work commitments. Having to earn a living is an absolute pisser. :grin:

Thank god for Sky+. Will start watching the afternoon sessions from 6.30 ish, but it makes for a late night catching up with the darts from the whole day.
So you won't be around during the afternoon sessions?

Now I understand the need for an extra mod, Nikkiboy would be torn to shreds if he tried to keep the PDC and BDO trolls apart at the annual peak of their feud.

I salute your bravery Sparky! Dulce et decorum est pro TSOD mori. :DDDD:
To make matters worse just been advised that I agreed to go to the Stage production of Elf a week on Saturday in Glasgow at 7.30pm. Missing the quarter finals. :banghead:

Poor planning on my part as the family social diary is usually prioritised round the darts.
Ah well, what's a night of darts when you can have some good, wholesome family fun. ;)
Aye right.

In all fairness was looking forward to the show until I realised it clashed with the GSOD.

One of my favourite films and coupled with Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, the funniest films I have watched.

Edit- Ted as well.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
ssjsa
International

Funniest Films of all Time

Post by ssjsa »

This topic came up on another thread, and thought it might be an interesting subject for discussion.

Where do you start on this. For me Elf, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels and Ted are up there.

However the Pink Panther films were also brilliant and as well as Peter Sellers being a genius, Herbert Lom was brilliant as Dreyfuss.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner