Darts in Holland

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
The Fixer
On The Naughty Step

Re: Darts in Holland

Post by The Fixer »

Adrian1969 wrote:
The Fixer wrote:Isn't the title of this thread an oxymoron?
Is that similar to a moron, like what you is. :MAD:
I have been naughty stepped for less here! suppose it's ok for you mods :crybaby2:
GtotheF
International

Post by GtotheF »

The Fixer wrote:
Adrian1969 wrote:
I have been naughty stepped for less here! suppose it's ok for you mods :crybaby2:
Apologies - I'm in a frivolous mood - largely based on the huge amount of alcohol I've consumed in the last 24 hours.

I hope you can forgive me sir. :D
“In every chalker’s life, a mistake is made that defines who you are and if you can handle your shandies” OzzieB May 2011.

The Fixer
On The Naughty Step

Post by The Fixer »

Adrian1969 wrote:
The Fixer wrote:
Adrian1969 wrote:
Apologies - I'm in a frivolous mood - largely based on the huge amount of alcohol I've consumed in the last 24 hours.

I'll let you off this time, you seem a reasonable fella, unlike that mod500.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

The Fixer wrote:
Adrian1969 wrote:
The Fixer wrote:
Adrian1969 wrote:

I have got a naughty step with your name on it boyo. Be careful, be very careful!!!!
Little Richard
The Ton Club

Post by Little Richard »

Rudy wrote:But we still have DiM, if they're still alive and kicking, that is. Where's Little Rich these days? I hope he wasn't spotting at the GSoD... :oops:
Hello Rudy

Apologies for late reply... only just caught up on this topic. But I'm still around... been very busy the past couple of months working all over the place. It's great!

To answer your question, yes Darts In Motion still exist, and will be doing a first rate production at the Zuiderduin Masters December 10-12, as they have done the past couple of years now for RTV N-H. I'll be spotting and Jacques will be commentating. Not sure of the streaming details, but I assume it'll be same as last year... will keep you posted.

With regards to Dutch coverage in general... sounds like 2011 will be a year of change... but as most have already said, it's all a lot of hearsay and nothing concrete as yet.
follow me on facebook and twitter
Welsh Wayne
County Player

Post by Welsh Wayne »

mod500 wrote:
The Fixer wrote:
Adrian1969 wrote:
The Fixer wrote:
Adrian1969 wrote: Is that similar to a moron, like what you is. :MAD:

I have got a naughty step with your name on it boyo. Be careful, be very careful!!!!
Nice to see your picking up the lingo :lol:
Like being a twattt ?? So why no Twattt me, I'm on twattter so just Twatttt me on @Welsh_Wayne
Rudy
County Player

Post by Rudy »

Little Richard wrote:
Rudy wrote:But we still have DiM, if they're still alive and kicking, that is. Where's Little Rich these days? I hope he wasn't spotting at the GSoD... :oops:
Hello Rudy

Apologies for late reply... only just caught up on this topic. But I'm still around... been very busy the past couple of months working all over the place. It's great!

To answer your question, yes Darts In Motion still exist, and will be doing a first rate production at the Zuiderduin Masters December 10-12, as they have done the past couple of years now for RTV N-H. I'll be spotting and Jacques will be commentating. Not sure of the streaming details, but I assume it'll be same as last year... will keep you posted.

With regards to Dutch coverage in general... sounds like 2011 will be a year of change... but as most have already said, it's all a lot of hearsay and nothing concrete as yet.

Good to know you're still around, Rich! Best of luck at the Zuiderduin and say hi to the DiM boys and Jacques! Hope it's going to be a great tournament and the "herald" of a hopefully forthcoming new darts age in Holland!

Rudy
Rudy
County Player

Post by Rudy »

Of course we couldn't wait for the PDC to resuscitate Dutch darts, so we tried something completely different to provoke the resurrection.......... :lol: Inflatable darts!!

Darter
Steady Sixties

Post by Darter »

Tristan wrote:Recently I have come across rumours that darts in Holland will no longer be on SBS 6. It's been said that RTL is looking to acquire the right to broadcast darts in Holland.

Does anybody have any details regarding this matter? And does anybody know if the PDC is looking to organise something in Holland?

Holland v Rest of the World comming your way RTL5 In January 2011
Tristan
Superleague Player

Post by Tristan »

Darter wrote:
Tristan wrote:Recently I have come across rumours that darts in Holland will no longer be on SBS 6. It's been said that RTL is looking to acquire the right to broadcast darts in Holland.

Does anybody have any details regarding this matter? And does anybody know if the PDC is looking to organise something in Holland?

Holland v Rest of the World comming your way RTL5 In January 2011
Awesome. Do you have more info? Where is it being held. what's the format etc?

And do you know what other tournaments RTL will broadcast?