Is it time?

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Paddy McGinty
International

Is it time?

Post by Paddy McGinty »

After Gary Andersons recent amazing performances is it now time he should move on and try once more to win the coveted BDO crown?
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
ifm
International

Re: Is it time?

Post by ifm »

Paddy McGinty wrote:After Gary Andersons recent amazing performances is it now time he should move on and try once more to win the coveted BDO crown?
He's too old now i think, how many years did he try before?
He hasn't got that long left at the sort of level required.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Paddy McGinty wrote:After Gary Andersons recent amazing performances is it now time he should move on and try once more to win the coveted BDO crown?
Yes.
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Would love to see it. Wouldn’t break too much sweat.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

I reckon so Paddy. And maybe he could achieve the pinnacle of darts and play for Scotland with Ross as his captain. I mean the celtic cup could be open to him.

who needs the dosh, the tv exposure, the prestige, the professionalism, the travelling the world, the crowds and the best opposition when proper darts is there to be played.

I am with you on this one Paddy.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
trotter
International

Post by trotter »

devosteve wrote:I reckon so Paddy. And maybe he could achieve the pinnacle of darts and play for Scotland with Ross as his captain. I mean the celtic cup could be open to him.

who needs the dosh, the tv exposure, the prestige, the professionalism, the travelling the world, the crowds and the best opposition when proper darts is there to be played.

I think it's that West Fries Open that's really missing on his CV..it must keep him awake at night knowing he's missing out on that
Case01
Feather Flights

Post by Case01 »

Thems things don't happen on this earth.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

devosteve wrote:I reckon so Paddy. And maybe he could achieve the pinnacle of darts and play for Scotland with Ross as his captain. I mean the celtic cup could be open to him.

That is a disingenuous post...........I should report it.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Paddy McGinty wrote:

That is a disingenuous post...........I should report it.
Don't waste your time. :grin:

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Yes but don't you think he would love to get his hands on the one that has alluded him for so long? It would be great to see him back at Lakeside the home of darts.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

He probably wouldnt be welcome, they changed the rules recently to stop Taylor walking into the qualifiers and playing without having to do anything else all year so I doubt they want Ando back either :D
Big Jock Knew
el_ringo
County Player

Post by el_ringo »

Given that he can now probably afford to chase the points required around the arse end of British holiday camps and the three penny Euro events its definitely possible

The onyl question would be what would he put as his job description as he would be revert to being an amateur darts player ?
Canuck_bully
The Ton Club

Post by Canuck_bully »

el_ringo wrote:Given that he can now probably afford to chase the points required around the arse end of British holiday camps and the three penny Euro events its definitely possible

The onyl question would be what would he put as his job description as he would be revert to being an amateur darts player ?
Amateur or retired professional I guess.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Canuck_bully wrote:
el_ringo wrote:Given that he can now probably afford to chase the points required around the arse end of British holiday camps and the three penny Euro events its definitely possible

Amateur or retired professional I guess.
Plenty of professionals in the BDO....... plenty of amateurs and begging bucketeers in the PDC. Another fake news post brought to you by El Ringworm....
Duterprat
Superleague Player

Post by Duterprat »

Paddy, is it probably time to retire your troll personality if you have to come up with such utterly lame nonsense again and again?
Just let go while at least some ancient forum members remember you as once being on a different level than ifm, not only the putrescent corpse you are struggling to drag from failed attempt to failed attempt these days.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Duterprat wrote:Paddy, is it probably time to retire your troll personality if you have to come up with such utterly lame nonsense again and again?
Just let go while at least some ancient forum members remember you as once being on a different level than ifm, not only the putrescent corpse you are struggling to drag from failed attempt to failed attempt these days.
Lighten up you're becoming a moaning, cantankerous old fool, void of emotion and sensitivity........it's probably an age thing. :showbum: :showbum: