ssjsa
International

Re: DartPlayers Australia 2018

Post by ssjsa »

Tweet from Mac Elkin.

WINNER WINNER|

While enjoying some time at home @KingCadby180 does what Corey does

Corey defeats Lucas Cameron 6-4. Well done from us all here mate

We would like to thank @TargetDarts & @Garryplummer for their continued support while Corey is at home.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
white-plastic-chairs-are-taking-over-the-world-128-body-image-1422475259.jpg
It's an arsenal :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

ssjsa wrote:Tweet from Mac Elkin.

WINNER WINNER|

While enjoying some time at home @KingCadby180 does what Corey does

Corey defeats Lucas Cameron 6-4. Well done from us all here mate

We would like to thank @TargetDarts & @Garryplummer for their continued support while Corey is at home.
He's won another one.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Corey hits a 9 darter too, can't quite see the board in the pic but i assume it's a unicorn.

Madsocks
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

And wins it, that's three this weekend, pretty impressive.

Madsocks
trotter
International

Post by trotter »

ifm wrote:Corey hits a 9 darter too, can't quite see the board in the pic but i assume it's a unicorn.
Usually Harrows in Australia.or used to be..but I've not seen this..
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Post by The Knowledge »

There are no prospects in the PDC.
You can all have my word now, it's never been our intention to take over the BDO, we have no intention of taking over the BDO,
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

The Knowledge wrote:There are no prospects in the PDC.
no no no.

The PDC are the same 8 players we were told.

Look at the Euro tour tonight, Taylor, Ando, Lewis,MVG, Wade, Wright, Barney....oh wait :DDD:
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
foggs3355
International

Post by foggs3355 »

When will Cory be back on pro tour he missing big chances to make wmp
mac
Feather Flights

Post by mac »

We are looking at bringing Corey back over in around 3/4 weeks time, after his marriage he wanted to spend some time at home with his new wife and family to which i agreed to,i hope but still believe that Corey will make the WMP with the events remaining.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

COREY CADBY claimed a weekend treble on the DartPlayers Australia Harrows Pro Tour circuit and also landed a nine-dart finish during a memorable three days in Warilla.

The former PDC Unicorn World Youth Champion returned home to Australia last month after reaching the Coral UK Open final, initially to marry partner Breana.

Having also won one of the DPA tournaments on their most recent Pro Tour weekend in March, Cadby enjoyed a clean sweep of their treble-header at the Warilla Bowls & Recreation Club.

He began the weekend by winning Friday's Event Seven to claim the Joe Seymour Memorial Trophy, overcoming Lucas Cameron 6-4 in the final.

Cadby then overcame Perth-based Lawrence Ryder - a former World Championship and World Series of Darts qualifier - in Saturday's final with a 6-3 victory to win the Kelvin Boyland Memorial Trophy.

The weekend was capped with a memorable success for Cadby in the annual Russell Stewart Classic as the youngster completed his hat-trick.

Cadby firstly landed a nine-dart finish in his whitewash of Jason Seifried, before repeating his success over Ryder in the final.

The successes mean that Cadby now leads the DPA ProTour Order of Merit with 100 points, ahead of Smith and Macarthur (92) and James Bailey (74).

The next DPA Pro Tour weekend will be held from May 18-20 at the ALH Brook Hotel in Brisbane. For further details, please visit www.dartplayersaustralia.com.

DPA Harrows Pro Tour
Event Seven - Friday April 13
Quarter-Finals
Corey Cadby 6-1 Clayton Collins
Raymond O'Donnell 6-4 Bill Aitken
Dave Marland 6-2 Raymond Smith
Lucas Cameron 6-5 Steve Macarthur

Semi-Finals
Corey Cadby 6-4 Raymond O'Donnell
Lucas Cameron 6-3 Dave Marland

Final
Corey Cadby 6-4 Lucas Cameron

Event Eight - Saturday April 14
Quarter-Finals
Raymond O'Donnell 6-3 Bill Aitken
Lawrence Ryder 6-3 Steve Macarthur
Corey Cadby 6-2 Raymond Smith
Tim Pusey 6-1 Mark Colbongon

Semi-Finals
Lawrence Ryder 6-3 Raymond O'Donnell
Corey Cadby 6-4 Tim Pusey

Final
Corey Cadby 6-3 Lawrence Ryder

Event Nine - Sunday April 15
Quarter-Finals
Gordon-Glen Mathers 6-5 Raymond Smith
Corey Cadby 6-1 Marshall Allen
Lawrence Ryder 6-3 Kerry Allen
Dave Marland 6-2 Steve Macarthur

Semi-Finals
Corey Cadby 6-4 Gordon-Glen Mathers
Lawrence Ryder 6-1 Dave Marland

Final
Corey Cadby 6-0 Lawrence Ryder

The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Post by The Knowledge »

mac wrote:We are looking at bringing Corey back over in around 3/4 weeks time, after his marriage he wanted to spend some time at home with his new wife and family to which i agreed to,i hope but still believe that Corey will make the WMP with the events remaining.
Can't see him making it, if he did that would make him a prospect and your mate ifm has said there are no prospects in the PDC.
You can all have my word now, it's never been our intention to take over the BDO, we have no intention of taking over the BDO,
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

The Knowledge wrote:
mac wrote:We are looking at bringing Corey back over in around 3/4 weeks time, after his marriage he wanted to spend some time at home with his new wife and family to which i agreed to,i hope but still believe that Corey will make the WMP with the events remaining.
Can't see him making it, if he did that would make him a prospect and your mate ifm has said there are no prospects in the PDC.
I actually didn't but you don't seem to realise that everytime you say that you look even more stupid ;-)

Madsocks
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Post by The Knowledge »

ifm wrote:
The Knowledge wrote:
I actually didn't but you don't seem to realise that everytime you say that you look even more stupid ;-)
Yes you did.
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

What is the prize money on offer over there Mac?
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

“The King” wins DPA Pro Tour 11...Congratulations Corey that’s 5 on the spin! #Class @KingCadby180

Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: DartPlayers Australia 2018

Post by Ginge »

ssjsa wrote:“The King” wins DPA Pro Tour 11...Congratulations Corey that’s 5 on the spin! #Class @KingCadby180
Still a convict who can't get a working visa for the UK, mind.
Big Jock Knew
Robson
The Ton Club

Post by Robson »

Garry Murphy wrote:
The Knowledge wrote:There are no prospects in the PDC.
no no no.

The PDC are the same 8 players we were told.

Look at the Euro tour tonight, Taylor, Ando, Lewis,MVG, Wade, Wright, Barney....oh wait :DDD:
Bit of balance Mr Murphy - The PDC are doing a good job - They have most of the worlds best players - But on the PDCs TV events - You will only see the same 8 players most of the time - Look at the Premier League and World Series - Might be different on the Euro Tour - But no one watches it - Lakeside was great this year because the games were close and there was plenty of new faces we havent seen a million times before - Thats what darts should be in my opinion - Know what I mean -

Robson
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

"Tall cool one"
Big Jock Knew