Darts For Windows

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Darts For Windows

Post by The Knowledge »

Is this the shittest darts software ever? Constantly freezes, crashes and is totally shit. Dart Connect blows it out of the water. The BDO should do a deal with Dart Connect and fuck the shit DFW off.
You can all have my word now, it's never been our intention to take over the BDO, we have no intention of taking over the BDO,
The Crusader
International

Re: Darts For Windows

Post by The Crusader »

Our league uses DFW with no issues.
Thinking of one.
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Post by The Knowledge »

The Crusader wrote:Our league uses DFW with no issues.
Pub league?
You can all have my word now, it's never been our intention to take over the BDO, we have no intention of taking over the BDO,
The Crusader
International

Post by The Crusader »

Yeah but it does what it's designed to do.
Thinking of one.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

DFW is better in almost every department than any other software.
If it freezes for anyone it is generally poor internet connection at the venue or at the user end.
The software itself is excellent.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
The Jolly Man
County Player

Post by The Jolly Man »

The Knowledge wrote:Is this the shittest darts software ever? Constantly freezes, crashes and is totally shit. Dart Connect blows it out of the water. The BDO should do a deal with Dart Connect and fek the shit DFW off.
Stop stealing yout internet and pay for it!
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

ifm wrote:DFW is better in almost every department than any other software.
If it freezes for anyone it is generally poor internet connection at the venue or at the user end.
The software itself is excellent.
Its trolling DFW is good
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

DFW is decent enough but it does need to be made a bit more user friendly and updated to be more like dartconnect which is very versatile.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

nikkiboy wrote:DFW is decent enough but it does need to be made a bit more user friendly and updated to be more like dartconnect which is very versatile.
I think you need to consider that darts connect is designed to do one thing, DFW is designed to do pretty much anything you'd want from darts software.
I guess they could do a lite version purely for live scoring comps.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Post by The Knowledge »

The live update site is fucking pants. Auto refreshing every 14 seconds if new data is available WTF, it's 2018 FFS.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

The Knowledge wrote:The live update site is fekkin pants. Auto refreshing every 14 seconds if new data is available WTF, it's 2018 FFS.
That's kind of what I am getting at, needs to be brought into the new era.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Post by The Knowledge »

nikkiboy wrote:
The Knowledge wrote:The live update site is fekkin pants. Auto refreshing every 14 seconds if new data is available WTF, it's 2018 FFS.
That's kind of what I am getting at, needs to be brought into the new era.
Free hotdog with every software license?
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Erm, it updates when there is new data so you are wrong about that.

Madsocks
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Post by The Knowledge »

ifm wrote:
Like fuck it does.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

The Knowledge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Like fek it does.
"The Knowledge" folks :DDD:

Madsocks
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Post by The Knowledge »

ifm wrote:
The Knowledge wrote:
ifm wrote:
Like fek it does.
"The Knowledge" folks :DDD:
It updates once every 20 minutes if you are lucky, most of the time it's frozen solid. Utter wank.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

"PLEASE, DON'T REFRESH, THE SCORES ARE UPDATED AUTOMATICALLY WHEN NEW DATA AVAILABLE"

Madsocks
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Post by The Knowledge »

ifm wrote:"PLEASE, DON'T REFRESH, THE SCORES ARE UPDATED AUTOMATICALLY WHEN NEW DATA AVAILABLE"
YES BUT IT DOESNT WORK

Edited by Admin.
Last edited by ssjsa on Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Abuse- Groundhog day
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

The Knowledge wrote:
ifm wrote:"PLEASE, DON'T REFRESH, THE SCORES ARE UPDATED AUTOMATICALLY WHEN NEW DATA AVAILABLE"
YES BUT IT DOESNT WORK.
It does for me.

Edited by Admin
Last edited by ssjsa on Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Abuse as expected.Same old same old. Any further abusive posts by either of you will just get deleted.

Madsocks
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Post by The Knowledge »

ifm wrote:
The Knowledge wrote:
YES BUT IT DOESNT WORK
It does for me.
How convenient .

Edited by Admin.
Last edited by ssjsa on Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Abuse. Please desist and post in a non abusive manner.