Visa issues Cadby

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Duneh9617
Steady Sixties

Visa issues Cadby

Post by Duneh9617 »

Heard Jacques Nieuwlaat say yesterday cadby might have some visa problems. Surely not the same trouble as with kyle in the past. Would be a shame. See he hasn't entered the euro qualifiers after all.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Re: Visa issues Cadby

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

The pro brexit voters wanted to stop people with criminal records coming to britain, which rightly or wrongly is totally understandable, and corey cadby is an ex con so pro brexits must be happy there are more tougher problems for scumbags entering :grin:
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Cadby is an absolute sc*mbag
Last edited by Ginge on Fri May 18, 2018 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big Jock Knew
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Didnt know cadbey was from Europe

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
The Jolly Man
County Player

Post by The Jolly Man »

Cadby still playing in Australia. Won on the DPA today.

Would be interesting to know what grounds he is having visa issues.

Would be surprising that the PDC haven't been able to sort the issues out yet.
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

It really isn't unusual for non EU nationals with criminal records to be refused visa's. The fact that he is a dart player is irrelevant.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Booji Boy wrote:Didnt know cadbey was from Europe

oh dear....

its about Britain deciding who they let in from outside the UK, not Europe deciding.
All that matters is Cadby in a non brit with criminal convictions, the very same type of person pro brexit voters wanted more stringent rules upon
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Oh, and those with brown skin. Get 'em out on the next boat, or something. Along with Cadby if he comes back because he is a sc*mbag.
Last edited by Ginge on Fri May 18, 2018 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big Jock Knew
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Garry Murphy wrote:

oh dear....

its about Britain deciding who they let in from outside the UK, not Europe deciding.
All that matters is Cadby in a non brit with criminal convictions, the very same type of person pro brexit voters wanted more stringent rules upon
Brexit is about Europe. Not about Australian's visa issues. Are you completely stupid?
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

ChrisW wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

oh dear....

Brexit is about Europe. Not about Australian's visa issues. Are you completely stupid?
I was about to write a post until I understood your point. Took me a while though, I must be thick.
Carry on.
Addicks Fan
County Player

Post by Addicks Fan »

Didn't you watch Eurovision? ;-)
Little Lonely Garry
International

ChrisW wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:

oh dear....

The only stupid one is you since you are not grasping the point I made.
dont matter whether brexit is about europe, or where cadby is from, the point is, I am sure the people who want less criminals from outside the UK entering the UK can not complain then when an ex con from outside the UK is having visa problems....should they not be happier its tougher on ex cons ?
Just cos he throws darts wont negate the fact he is a non national and ex con with multiple convictions seeking to enter the UK and I am sure many of the type of people who were anti foreigner in the brexit vote and wanted the UK to police its own borders without european interference must by the same logic be happy entry into the UK is tougher.
Dannyboy
International

Post by Dannyboy »

If this was an issue, surely he would’ve been refused entry immediately. Was Cadby using a tourist visa when he clearly wasn’t a tourist?

This is what really pisses me off. This is what the manager should be doing, not creaming off the player in every other way.
Booji Boy
International

Re: RE: Re: Visa issues Cadby

Post by Booji Boy »

Garry Murphy wrote:

oh dear....

Britain has always had the power to refuse entry to non eu people. Fuck all to do with brexit.

Robson
The Ton Club

Post by Robson »

Brush up on your politics Mr Murphy - Brexit hasnt done anything to exclude foreign shooters from the PDC - Even if they have been a naughty boy - Dont like Cadbys playing style - Too WWF for my taste -

Robson
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Dannyboy wrote:If this was an issue, surely he would’ve been refused entry immediately. Was Cadby using a tourist visa when he clearly wasn’t a tourist?

This is what really pisses me off. This is what the manager should be doing, not creaming off the player in every other way.
You are a complete numpty if you knew Corey’s manager you would know how stupid your remark is .
foggy
Superleague Player

Post by foggy »

He doesn’t need to play with his darts being priced at £64 I wonder what sort of mark up they put on darts anyone know?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

WCDPA wrote:
Dannyboy wrote:If this was an issue, surely he would’ve been refused entry immediately. Was Cadby using a tourist visa when he clearly wasn’t a tourist?

You are a complete numpty if you knew Corey’s manager you would know how stupid your remark is .
It's a fair question, no? Was he here legally in the first place?
And is he a sc*mbag?
Last edited by Ginge on Sat May 19, 2018 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Big Jock Knew
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Your average Brexit voter would have no concept of what part of the world Australia is in, tbf.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Black Velvet wrote:Your average Brexit voter would have no concept of what part of the world Australia is in, tbf.
Exactly, a foreigner is a foreigner. Kick 'em out etc etc...
Big Jock Knew