New BDO Chairman

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
London Eye
The Ton Club

New BDO Chairman

Post by London Eye »

John Williams will run against Des Jacklin, may the best man win.

Another fucking Williams though FFS.
Ginge
International

Re: New BDO Chairman

Post by Ginge »

Loved the score he did for the Star Wars films.
Big Jock Knew
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Chatting to yourself again mate?
Robson
The Ton Club

Post by Robson »

Not a fan of the Des Paula IFM clan - Read a lot about them on here - Very little of it has been positive - And the World Trophy was a mess with them at the helm - Hope Mr Williams wins and is a more competent businessman -

Robson
London Eye
The Ton Club

Post by London Eye »

Black Velvet wrote:Chatting to yourself again mate?
Inbox me babez xx
Moochie
Feather Flights

Post by Moochie »

So the secretary of Welsh Darts John Williams is running for Chairman of the BDO.
Now we know why his mates Sue and Wayne are keeping Des close (keep your friends close and your enemies closer)
John Williams will defeat Des at the AGM, Sue will be kept on in the BDO office and Wayne will take over from John running Wales, and Des gets punted out for the disaster that was his baby (the WDT) Sounds like a plan.

Edited by Admin.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Moochie wrote:So the secretary of Welsh Darts John Williams is running for Chairman of the BDO.
Now we know why his mates Sue and Wayne are keeping Des close (keep your friends close and your enemies closer)
John Williams will defeat Des at the AGM, Sue will be kept on in the BDO office and Wayne will take over from John running Wales, and Des gets punted out for the disaster that was his baby (the WDT) Sounds like a plan.

Edited by Admin.
This is actually a decent post. If true shows that Sue and Wayne have completely outsmarted the Jacklins.

They may be completely inept as business people but would give Francis Urquhart a run for his money.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: New BDO Chairman

Post by Ginge »

Moochie wrote:So the secretary of Welsh Darts John Williams is running for Chairman of the BDO.

Edited by Admin.
What was edited please?
Big Jock Knew
The Jolly Man
County Player

Post by The Jolly Man »

Edited by Admin.
So this is all to do with retaining power rather than moving the BDO forward?
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Ginge wrote:

Edited by Admin.
What was edited please?
Scat posted on the forum. ;-)

Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

London Eye wrote:
Black Velvet wrote:Chatting to yourself again mate?
Inbox me babez xx
No need, it's smart to keep these things in separate post histories.
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Naughty Adam!
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

London Eye wrote:John Williams will run against Des Jacklin, may the best man win.

Another fekkin Williams though FFS.

dont be ridiculous.....Des Jacklin is not going for chairman.
He openly stated on this forum he and his wife had no intentions of taking over the bdo.

He is not a liar surely :DDD:
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

The Jolly Man wrote:

Edited by Admin.
Ha ha, you couldn't make this stuff up.
So it's Des getting thrown under the bus for the WDT.
Everyone on the board needs to go, and go now, including Des
The Jolly Man
County Player

Post by The Jolly Man »

Skewball wrote:
The Jolly Man wrote:

Edited by Admin.
Ha ha, you couldn't make this stuff up.
So it's Des getting thrown under the bus for the WDT.
Everyone on the board needs to go, and go now, including Des
The issue there is no one else wants it
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

John not been in best of health , I respect the man but John is a county man through and through , the board awarded him BDO official of the year last year .
Think January will be the exodus everyone says would have been the last few years to QS .
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Not in the best of health but wants the poison chalice of running the BDO?

He must be an utter idiot.
Big Jock Knew
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

WCDPA wrote:John not been in best of health , I respect the man but John is a county man through and through , the board awarded him BDO official of the year last year .
Think January will be the exodus everyone says would have been the last few years to QS .
Is your post meant as a recommendation or a criticism?

Think I am pretty sure of your intent, but will reserve judgement until you respond.

Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

Ginge wrote:Not in the best of health but wants the poison chalice of running the BDO?

Not that I really believe it (The thing about Des being thrown under the bus for the wdt was something I said on here on Saturday)but if it is true I doubt hes taking over, he will just be a new face while Sue and Wayne carry on.

Battle lines are being drawn, the problem with all of this is they picked a new name to take over who is not well liked. If someone like TT was the name brough forward there would be a lot better support but some in the BDO would much rather see the shit show carry on than Des take over.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
Ginge wrote:Not in the best of health but wants the poison chalice of running the BDO?

Not that I really believe it (The thing about Des being thrown under the bus for the wdt was something I said on here on Saturday)but if it is true I doubt hes taking over, he will just be a new face while Sue and Wayne carry on.

Battle lines are being drawn, the problem with all of this is they picked a new name to take over who is not well liked. If someone like TT was the name brough forward there would be a lot better support but some in the BDO would much rather see the shit show carry on than Des take over.
Have to say that it would be karma for Des Jacklins power play to be usurped. If they pull this off the Williams would go up in my estimations.

Still inept, but clever enough to get the better of Dilligaf. ;-)