Olly Croft's son not happy

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
London Eye
The Ton Club

Olly Croft's son not happy

Post by London Eye »

Oliver Croft
40 years DAD put into making the BDO from Ground roots darts ,counties and super leagues to the major TV tournaments bringing in millions of pounds in sponsorship setting up over 800 tournaments a year, introducing cardigans only to be voted off and BANNED from lakeside and not even honoured respected in any of the programs that the BDO sold at the world Championships .,we as a family Who worked for nothing as kids to help out !!!! making darts what is today we are so upset after only eight years that the Williams have run the BDO They have spent all of the money and run it to the ground ??? The BDO was built up with loads of hard-working people that we called the BDO family like Dave Alderman and Vi sam and Marie Hawkins and many many more , I truly wish for someone to take over from the Currents Board of Directors with people who have a business Brain
Skewball
International

Re: Olly Croft's son not happy

Post by Skewball »

Bit late to the party isn't he?
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Did this person actually attend a proper education?
Dear lord.
London Eye
The Ton Club

Post by London Eye »

Skewball wrote:Bit late to the party isn't he?
A bit harsh banning him from Lakeside, wonder who was behind that vindictive act.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

London Eye wrote:
A bit harsh banning him from Lakeside, wonder who was behind that vindictive act.
A totally unnecessary kick in the gonads.
It is a shell of what it was when he left it.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Seems that London Eye, a previously banned member (three times) is being allowed to dictate the direction of discussion on the forum.
The Jolly Man
County Player

Post by The Jolly Man »

BlueSpark wrote:Did this person actually attend a proper education?
Dear lord.
Did you not read the post? Says they were used as free labour to run the BDO
Zeyes
International

Post by Zeyes »

All hail Olly Croft for making darts what it is today. :roll: I guess if you count his crushing self-importance and lack of clue necessitating the creation of the WDC/PDC, it's kinda true.
Skewball
International

Re: RE: Re: Olly Croft's son not happy

Post by Skewball »

ChrisW wrote:Seems that London Eye, a previously banned member (three times) is being allowed to dictate the direction of discussion on the forum.
That makes no sense whatever. If he wants to start discussions so be it , no one else is.

Even if he is a bit OTT and probably should be reigned in.
BlueSpark
International

Re: RE: Re: Olly Croft's son not happy

Post by BlueSpark »

Skewball wrote:
ChrisW wrote:Seems that London Eye, a previously banned member (three times) is being allowed to dictate the direction of discussion on the forum.
That makes no sense whatever. If he wants to start discussions so be it , no one else is.

Even if he is a bit OTT and probably should be reigned in.
Not another thread started!
Oh the humanities!
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Having had multiple accounts banned by differing members of the mods, he can't help himself but open a new account from a different IP address.
Yes there's some posts that get edited and once abusive knows he will get a ban, but he adds some salient points now and again.
I will not quash opinions, only abusive content.
There's always the ignore button.
el_ringo
County Player

Post by el_ringo »

Yes it's almost as if Mike Watterson has been airbrushed from peoples memory
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

If indeed it is a post from Olly's son do you not think that it warrants discussion?
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

nikkiboy wrote:
If indeed it is a post from Olly's son do you not think that it warrants discussion?
I was more pointing out opening a anti-BDO/EDO thread every day for the last three days.
The longer it is allowed to continue the longer he does it as with previous accounts.
Allow discussion to batter the BDO in one thread.But it it is deterring discussion from other threads.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

The reason people are not posting on PDC threads in my opinion is the forum has become a batterring ram for the BDO.
It is a shame. But as you see today nobody posting on the PDC threads.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

The problem is there's nothing really to discuss PDC wise, all tournaments have had their dates and venues announced and we know for certain that ally pally will take place and will be on sky, a civil war has not broken out and no officials have questioned the motives and ability of the PDC board.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Nah not that easy to explain away. There is the darts after all.
daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Post by daveboygreen »

ChrisW wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
I was more pointing out opening a anti-BDO/EDO thread every day for the last three days.
The longer it is allowed to continue the longer he does it as with previous accounts.
Allow discussion to batter the BDO in one thread.But it it is deterring discussion from other threads.
The problem with this forum Chris, Is that they will allow anything as long as it keeps the post count up, If you were around years ago when I was eventually banned then you would see that, I have in the past warned Lee about certain people being allowed to have a free reign to say as they please on here but I was ignored and it seems now that those who would post regular and have decent discussion on darts are all being driven out, Sad really but thats the choice those who run this place have made
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

daveboygreen wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
The problem with this forum Chris, Is that they will allow anything as long as it keeps the post count up, If you were around years ago when I was eventually banned then you would see that, I have in the past warned Lee about certain people being allowed to have a free reign to say as they please on here but I was ignored and it seems now that those who would post regular and have decent discussion on darts are all being driven out, Sad really but thats the choice those who run this place have made
Got any true stories?
craigmc
Superleague Player

Post by craigmc »

BlueSpark wrote:Having had multiple accounts banned by differing members of the mods, he can't help himself but open a new account from a different IP address.
Yes there's some posts that get edited and once abusive knows he will get a ban, but he adds some salient points now and again.
I will not quash opinions, only abusive content.
There's always the ignore button.
Chrisw ?