Visa issues Cadby

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
malcy93
Pub Champion

Re: Visa issues Cadby

Post by malcy93 »

Thanks for that. It does reinforce my view which I posted above that he should be looking to get a Schengen Visa so he can do the European Tour events and European Championship. It seems they are more lenient issuing visas than UK these days.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

malcy93 wrote:Thanks for that. It does reinforce my view which I posted above that he should be looking to get a Schengen Visa so he can do the European Tour events and European Championship. It seems they are more lenient issuing visas than UK these days.
Easier to fly into Libya, jump on a boat trip organised by some nice Somalis with eye patches and get a free ferry to Spain then a German passport and a house in Bonn.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

nikkiboy wrote:
malcy93 wrote:Thanks for that. It does reinforce my view which I posted above that he should be looking to get a Schengen Visa so he can do the European Tour events and European Championship. It seems they are more lenient issuing visas than UK these days.
Easier to fly into Libya, jump on a boat trip organised by some nice Somalis with eye patches and get a free ferry to Spain then a German passport and a house in Bonn.
Germans have stopped now, right wing gathering too much ground.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Dannyboy
International

Post by Dannyboy »

If the opposite occurred (theoretical scenario) whereby a Brit with a criminal record attempted to relocate to Aus. Would the Australian government allow that? I doubt that.

Remember that’s the country where they send asylum seekers to desert islands 1000s of miles away.
Duneh9617
Steady Sixties

Post by Duneh9617 »

Think people draw conclusions way too early
Skewball
International

Re: RE: Re: Visa issues Cadby

Post by Skewball »

Duneh9617 wrote:Think people draw conclusions way too early
Indeed but It's a gossip site. Untill we hear otherwise We can speculate.
Might be right. Might be wrong but ultimately no one should really give a shiny shit what we all think
el_ringo
County Player

Post by el_ringo »

Dannyboy wrote:If the opposite occurred (theoretical scenario) whereby a Brit with a criminal record attempted to relocate to Aus. Would the Australian government allow that? I doubt that.

Isn't it compulsory still for a Brit to have a criminal record to relocate to Aus ?
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Ha!
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Rotwein
Brass Darts

Post by Rotwein »

mac wrote:When you apply for a visa you have to hand your passport in, so at the moment until the decision is made, Corey can not travel to the UK, he will 100% be back for the second half of the year either way.
Any news about Cadby? Hope to see him back on the circuit soon. If the decision about his visa is not made yet and his passport still handed in, will he be able to play the WSOD in Auckland? :?
PreciesJJ
The Ton Club

Post by PreciesJJ »

Rotwein wrote:
mac wrote:When you apply for a visa you have to hand your passport in, so at the moment until the decision is made, Corey can not travel to the UK, he will 100% be back for the second half of the year either way.
Any news about Cadby? Hope to see him back on the circuit soon. If the decision about his visa is not made yet and his passport still handed in, will he be able to play the WSOD in Auckland? :?
He has a Visa problem for the UK, not for New Zealand I think.
Rotwein
Brass Darts

Post by Rotwein »

I know, but you need a passport to travel from Australia to New Zealand, right? So if his passport is still handed in because of the visa application for the UK this could be a problem. Or do I get something wrong?
Mgt
Superleague Player

Post by Mgt »

Rotwein wrote:I know, but you need a passport to travel from Australia to New Zealand, right? So if his passport is still handed in because of the visa application for the UK this could be a problem. Or do I get something wrong?
It is possible to have more than one passport. Lots of people who travel a lot for their work have 2.
Rotwein
Brass Darts

Post by Rotwein »

Thats good news, didnt know that! :grin:
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Anyone seen dbg?
Snoopdougydoug
Brass Darts

Post by Snoopdougydoug »

Does anyone know what's happening Cadbys Visa? Been ages with no update. If he was going to get a visa surely it would be sorted by now, do we think it's been rejected and that's the last we will see of him in the UK?
malcy93
Pub Champion

Post by malcy93 »

Now New Zealand have refused to give Cadby a visa so he has to drop out of this weekend’s Auckland WSOD event.
https://www.pdc.tv/news/2018/08/01/robb ... misses-out

So it looks like his visa issues are more serious than some making out so he may not be getting that UK visa anytime soon.
What was he actually convicted off as was not explicitly stated earlier in thread, but looks like now multiple countries don’t want to let him in because of it.
The Jolly Man
County Player

Post by The Jolly Man »

malcy93 wrote:Now New Zealand have refused to give Cadby a visa so he has to drop out of this weekend’s Auckland WSOD event.

So it looks like his visa issues are more serious than some making out so he may not be getting that UK visa anytime soon.
What was he actually convicted off as was not explicitly stated earlier in thread, but looks like now multiple countries don’t want to let him in because of it.
https://www.theadvocate.com.au/story/31 ... o-custody/
Rotwein
Brass Darts

Post by Rotwein »

malcy93 wrote:Now New Zealand have refused to give Cadby a visa so he has to drop out of this weekend’s Auckland WSOD event.

New Zealand didnt refuse to give him a visa, but his passport is still handed in because of the visa application for UK...
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

People forget that these days not all white people in Australia have criminal records.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Statement from Corey Cadby on Twitter.
Attachments
IMG_20180801_193322.jpg
IMG_20180801_193322.jpg (256.75 KiB) Viewed 2535 times
IMG_20180801_193331.jpg
IMG_20180801_193331.jpg (215.88 KiB) Viewed 2536 times

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner