Tommy gets shot down again

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
nikkiboy
International

Re: Tommy gets shot down again

Post by nikkiboy »

whatty180 wrote:If he is saying that the northern averages are not recorded or sent in then how the hell did beau greaves get picked. Isn't she from Donny.
I know she is the best girls player but if the criterior is the averages then surely she shouldnt have been considered.
It reads like some teams send results in and some don't, Beau's must be one of the ones that does I suppose.
Can't believe in this day and age that there's not a standardised way of recording and sending in match results.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

cobra wrote:Can the mods/admin give LE his very own sub-forum so he can rant about his hate for TT and England darts there?

Even if England were to somehow find multi-million quid sponsorship, LE would find something small to pick holes in.
He's showing himself up as being very petty and angry
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

This is not a new issue. Remember it being discussed on the forum previously. Pretty sure Paul contributed to the thread in his pre flounce days.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Erm, so Ssjsa is not a mod anymore?

EDIT - Nikkiboy is the same colour. Forum issue?
Big Jock Knew
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Re: RE: Re: Tommy gets shot down again

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Ginge wrote:Erm, so Ssjsa is not a mod anymore?

EDIT - Nikkiboy is the same colour. Forum issue?
Don't want to admit to being admin.
UKDA 4 Life
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

nikkiboy wrote:
London Eye wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
London Eye wrote:They will sneakily put the semis and final on stage on the Sunday forcing a stay over. And yes, both player and parent have to pay a "fee" to gain entry into the concentration camp.
So they don't have to book a caravan then, thanks for confirming that. Paying a fee to get into a holiday park is nothing new, Pontins and Butlins have always charged entry fee to play darts there.
It's a scam, they will be hoping the parents who have to sit there all day will have a drink so they can't drive home and are therefore forced to book a caravan.
And if they went to Pentrebach and Abercynaid working men's club they would not sit there all day and have a drink? and if they were from a fair distance away they would not have to get a hotel room and stay over?

You are making yourself look petty with this vendetta, yes the OP is worthy of discussion but you constant digs at the EDO and Tommy are quite frankly sad and devalue any point you are making.
London Eye: I do think you make valid points at times. In fact start some threads which are of interest. But I do agree you are 'weakening' your point with the ott digs at TT and England darts. Your main criticism is being diluted by focusing on minor (and at times unjust) issues.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

nikkiboy wrote:
cobra wrote:Can the mods/admin give LE his very own sub-forum so he can rant about his hate for TT and England darts there?

Even if England were to somehow find multi-million quid sponsorship, LE would find something small to pick holes in.
+1.

As well as constantly being wrong and making no real valid points.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Black Velvet wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

+1.

As well as constantly being wrong and making no real valid points.
I wish he'd tell us all what Tommy did to him, anyway he can have a wee break to help him get over it.
Tommy Thompson
Pub Champion

Post by Tommy Thompson »

I really don't know who London Eye is, but I must have got under his/her skin. However the kids are in Turkey at this very time, representing their country with distinction. What ever and where ever they go in the future in their darts careers, I am sure they will always remember this week in Turkey, and that's good enough for me, well done Kids and well done everyone involved in financially helping the kids in getting there
including our sponsors One80 and "L" Style.
#TeamEngland
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Ignore the wankers, mate.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Tommy Thompson wrote:I really don't know who London Eye is, but I must have got under his/her skin. However the kids are in Turkey at this very time, representing their country with distinction. What ever and where ever they go in the future in their darts careers, I am sure they will always remember this week in Turkey, and that's good enough for me, well done Kids and well done everyone involved in financially helping the kids in getting there
#TeamEngland
Hey Tommy do you not find it hypocritical to be slagging the bdo for complacency , stupidity etc when you and the EDO have been just as bad in your efforts ?
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Jellyboy Chinton
Feather Flights

Post by Jellyboy Chinton »

Garry Murphy wrote:
Tommy Thompson wrote:I really don't know who London Eye is, but I must have got under his/her skin. However the kids are in Turkey at this very time, representing their country with distinction. What ever and where ever they go in the future in their darts careers, I am sure they will always remember this week in Turkey, and that's good enough for me, well done Kids and well done everyone involved in financially helping the kids in getting there
#TeamEngland
Hey Tommy do you not find it hypocritical to be slagging the bdo for complacency , stupidity etc when you and the EDO have been just as bad in your efforts ?

I think most would agree that the Chairman of England should not be taking to social media to call the NYDO a disgrace. In fact the Chairman of England or any official should not be using social media as a public soapbox for criticising anyone, it is totally unprofessional and unacceptable and Tommy Thompson should publicly apologise.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Jellyboy Chinton wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
#TeamEngland

I think most would agree that the Chairman of England should not be taking to social media to call the NYDO a disgrace. In fact the Chairman of England or any official should not be using social media as a public soapbox for criticising anyone, it is totally unprofessional and unacceptable and Tommy Thompson should publicly apologise.
The BDO deserve criticism, but when the criticism is aimed at the bdo by a group as equally inept its like the pot calling the kettle black
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Jellyboy Chinton
Feather Flights

Post by Jellyboy Chinton »

Garry Murphy wrote:
Jellyboy Chinton wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
#TeamEngland

The BDO deserve criticism, but when the criticism is aimed at the bdo by a group as equally inept its like the pot calling the kettle black
Yes, but in this instance he has taken to social media and called the Northern Youth Darts Organisation a "disgrace. How is that productive or constructive? They are a handful of willing volunteers giving up their own free time with no recompense for the benefit of the kids, to publicaly label them a disgrace is quite frankly a disgrace. Who does this guy think he is?
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Good to see new posters getting straight at it. :IIII:
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

ChrisW wrote:Good to see new posters getting straight at it. :IIII:
I wonder why he's picked that username, this time :roll:
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Can Jerome confirm if Jellyboy is his former oppo, Robson? :D :D

If it reads like a Robson, and smells like a Robson.......
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

DavidOwen67 wrote:

Nah. It's London Eye you can feel the vitriol in his posts already.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
DavidOwen67 wrote:

Fair dos.
With that username anyone called C Hinton might get offended.
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
DavidOwen67 wrote:

Fair dos.
With that username anyone called C Hinton might get offended.
Poor Oche, he must have defended Tommy somewhere and this is "His" revenge.