The Jacklins have done it

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
nikkiboy
International

Re: Dereks proposal

Post by nikkiboy »

el_ringo wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:Still no news on who's in the running?
Chizzys manager if you believe the rumours
Ringo called it first.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
TheSandman
Superleague Player

Post by TheSandman »

TT already putting a black mark against Rogers name saying he is under investigation from the DRA.

It’s dinosaurs like this that is the reason BDO darts is in the state it’s in. Why not let the fella have a fair battle with Des for the top position

No doubt that private message came from the Lincolnshire area
Mr Orange
Brass Darts

Post by Mr Orange »

TheSandman wrote:TT already putting a black mark against Rogers name saying he is under investigation from the DRA.

It’s dinosaurs like this that is the reason BDO darts is in the state it’s in. Why not let the fella have a fair battle with Des for the top position

Good job either of the Jacklins do not fall under the DRA's jurisdiction because their fines would run into six figures!
Mr Orange
Brass Darts

Post by Mr Orange »

TheSandman wrote:TT already putting a black mark against Rogers name saying he is under investigation from the DRA.

Tommy Thompson is the biggest hypocrite in darts.
The Jolly Man
County Player

Post by The Jolly Man »

But the PDC isn't part of the BDO?? The BDO do t recognise the DRA do they?
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Tommy Thompson
We will see what it concerns, we know nothing about this person, about what he proposes, what history he has, if he has any business history, a quick look on companies house will I am sure answer those questions, we can't be handing over £500,000 of assets to anyone who puts their name forward. This is the problem with just dropping people in at the last minute, it's about being open and above board.
Dannyboy
International

Post by Dannyboy »

The Jolly Man wrote:

But the PDC isn't part of the BDO?? The BDO do t recognise the DRA do they?
I thought that changed a couple of years ago?
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

BlueSpark wrote:Tommy Thompson
We will see what it concerns, we know nothing about this person, about what he proposes, what history he has, if he has any business history, a quick look on companies house will I am sure answer those questions, we can't be handing over £500,000 of assets to anyone who puts their name forward. This is the problem with just dropping people in at the last minute, it's about being open and above board.
With the greatest of respect, to Tommy, Des and the like, why, other than pursuing their own personal agendas, would they not encourage individuals, currently outside of the BDO to get involved with their organisation, if they could provide value,and move that organisation forward.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

Looks like he wants us to investigate ;-)
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Barry Hearn was "accused" of putting his personal agenda to the fore when he took over the PDC.
Yes he is chairman and takes a big salary, but has he not earned every penny of it ?

You want to have a professional coimpany you need professionals running it not inept amateurs. Its not rocket science.

When is this AGM ?
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
London Eye
The Ton Club

Post by London Eye »

Typical Tommy Thompson, when will people wake up and see what an agenda fuelled, incompetent failure this bloke is! The BDO is at a cross roads, a succesful businessman with a darts background, untainted by petty agendas and prejudice is offering his services and Tommy who does not even know him is publically trying to discredit the guy in favour of the Des Jacklin. What short memories they have in the BDO.

Edited by Admin.
Last edited by ssjsa on Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Abuse again. Content of post good, delivery poor.
London Eye
The Ton Club

Post by London Eye »

Ross Theboss Montgomery
Is this the guy that manages players in the PDC

:banghead:
Bag Carrier
County Player

Post by Bag Carrier »

I don’t think Rodger or Des will get the 50% required.

With all the financial mess I can’t believe the current chairperson has gone for the role of Financial Director.

Big fight is that the person running against Des was put in incorrectly and this is the behind the scenes fight.

It’s all Bullocks and I honestly can see the AGM being a farce and a EGM called after it to get someone in place in the interim period or the counties will vote to keep Sue on.

So much we have this and we have that is going on right now. It will be shown at the AGM etc etc. Get it out now and show the people what we have known for a long time.

Let’s hope the pdc do something for the women than just the 2 we places.
JFT97
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

London Eye wrote:Typical Tommy Thompson, when will people wake up and see what an agenda fuelled, incompetent failure this bloke is! The BDO is at a cross roads, a succesful businessman with a darts background, untainted by petty agendas and prejudice is offering his services and Tommy who does not even know him is publically trying to discredit the guy in favour of the Des Jacklin. What short memories they have in the BDO.

Edited by Admin.
You know what is acceptable on here and what is not, so why do you continue to post the abusive stuff?

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
Looks like he wants us to investigate ;-)
Wrong person :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
IMG_0765.PNG
IMG_0765.PNG (195.82 KiB) Viewed 1048 times
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

ssjsa wrote:
London Eye wrote:Typical Tommy Thompson, when will people wake up and see what an agenda fuelled, incompetent failure this bloke is! The BDO is at a cross roads, a succesful businessman with a darts background, untainted by petty agendas and prejudice is offering his services and Tommy who does not even know him is publically trying to discredit the guy in favour of the Des Jacklin. What short memories they have in the BDO.

Edited by Admin.
You know what is acceptable on here and what is not, so why do you continue to post the abusive stuff?
He can't help himself.
The Jolly Man
County Player

Post by The Jolly Man »

Maybe someone who is a BDO fanatic would care to do the research to enable the counties to vote with confidence.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Bag Carrier wrote:I don’t think Rodger or Des will get the 50% required.

With all the financial mess I can’t believe the current chairperson has gone for the role of Financial Director.

Big fight is that the person running against Des was put in incorrectly and this is the behind the scenes fight.

It’s all Bullocks and I honestly can see the AGM being a farce and a EGM called after it to get someone in place in the interim period or the counties will vote to keep Sue on.

So much we have this and we have that is going on right now. It will be shown at the AGM etc etc. Get it out now and show the people what we have known for a long time.

Let’s hope the pdc do something for the women than just the 2 we places.
Sue going for the role of financial director?
Dazzla501
Steady Sixties

Post by Dazzla501 »

London Eye wrote:Ross Theboss Montgomery
Is this the guy that manages players in the PDC

:banghead:
By that reckoning then any ‘outsider’ with experience in the darts market will be greeted with the same criticism if they offer themselves up. Can’t have any connection with our ‘competitors’ now can we.

As an aside would there be anything stopping the two teaming up?
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

The BDO should be thankful anyone wants a job that is going to be almost impossible to do correctly.
Even if the proper person was appointed there is too much petty squabble, vendettas and cliques to ever see it work.

The BDO's sole purpose these days is providing comedy and hilarious debates on forums
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time