World Championship Women's Qualifiers Nov 17 & 25

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Ginge
International

Re: World Championship Women's Qualifiers Nov 17 & 25

Post by Ginge »

If Devo is accurate then Paul is clutching at straws. Why doesn't he challenge Richard North on why he put it on Twitter?
Big Jock Knew
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Ginge wrote:If Devo is accurate then Paul is clutching at straws. Why doesn't he challenge Richard North on why he put it on Twitter?
Do you want me to ask him on FB why he didnt go on twitter to ask North. Then after he asks on twitter and posts the reply on FB I will post the reply here. :WWWW:
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Devo Steve go back Tsod and report I made a mistake and saw craigmc post on another thread and stuck in my mind Dannyboy and the village idiot El Ringo were the two , bit weary today at an all day charity comp yesterday and an exbo at night . Not as easy these sessions since I turned 60.

PJ on fanatics. He requested I post this.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
el_ringo
County Player

Post by el_ringo »

ChrisW wrote:
Ginge wrote:If Devo is accurate then Paul is clutching at straws. Why doesn't he challenge Richard North on why he put it on Twitter?
Do you want me to ask him on FB why he didnt go on twitter to ask North. Then after he asks on twitter and posts the reply on FB I will post the reply here. :WWWW:
To be fair given his recent posting history I would guess he seems to be in the midst of Personal Mental Breakdown
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

devosteve wrote:Devo Steve go back Tsod and report I made a mistake and saw craigmc post on another thread and stuck in my mind Dannyboy and the village idiot El Ringo were the two , bit weary today at an all day charity comp yesterday and an exbo at night . Not as easy these sessions since I turned 60.

Post this back please Steve:

Paul just get your arse back here, we accept your apology and promise not to pick on you again :)
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

el_ringo wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
To be fair given his recent posting history I would guess he seems to be in the midst of Personal Mental Breakdown
Thank you village idiot. :IIII:
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

:D
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

nikkiboy wrote:
devosteve wrote:Devo Steve go back Tsod and report I made a mistake and saw craigmc post on another thread and stuck in my mind Dannyboy and the village idiot El Ringo were the two , bit weary today at an all day charity comp yesterday and an exbo at night . Not as easy these sessions since I turned 60.

Post this back please Steve:

Paul just get your arse back here, we accept your apology and promise not to pick on you again :)

he reads on here. Won't come back he says. I 'Lloyd pass on your message though!
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

What people fail to grasp is you can play the Italian main event on the Saturday and attend the ladies qualifier in Milton Keynes , last year was a county weekend played the Italy Saturday event , missed the Sunday events and was still at the county venue by 9.30 am , just needs a bit of planning if you want too."

Another request (to post this from fabatics) from Paul To Make It Clear You Can Do Both Events. My last job today as a 'runner'.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

I don't see the relevance of this point. He was the one stated Deta was not going to Italy.
Dannyboy
International

Post by Dannyboy »

What have I supposed to have done wrong again?
markymark
County Player

Post by markymark »

Dannyboy wrote:What have I supposed to have done wrong again?
Not signed up as a member of England Darts?
trotter
International

Post by trotter »

Pauly saying TSOD say Deta won't be doing the qualifiers and puts it across that that is the whole forums opinion, yet one person on real fanatics says the World Championships will be on Eleven Sports in January because they have bought the PGA golf championship and La Liga so does that mean we report that as fact because one person says so......Pauly need to get a grip and understand that forums are abou discussion an rumour and that 99% of it is bollox anyway but that's what makes forums and discussions what they are....there's certainly more bollox posted on Real Fanatics and Original Fanatics than on here but nobody cries about it and says that's the whole sites opinion like Pauly does about here
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

It wasn't even someone on here who said she wasn't doing it.

It was Richard North.

Has he slagged him off yet?
Big Jock Knew
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

This is all a bit pathetic isn't it?
Who cares if she is or isn't really, whoever turns up and wins on the day will be in. Could be one of any of them.
el_ringo
County Player

Post by el_ringo »

BlueSpark wrote: Who cares if she is or isn't really, whoever turns up and wins on the day will be in. Could be one of any of them.
Exactly my money is on Maishy in a skirt as long as he remembers to shave his legs
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

el_ringo wrote:
BlueSpark wrote: Who cares if she is or isn't really, whoever turns up and wins on the day will be in. Could be one of any of them.
Exactly my money is on Maishy in a skirt as long as he remembers to shave his legs
No jailbirds allowed.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

BlueSpark wrote:
el_ringo wrote:
No jailbirds allowed.
:DDD:
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

trotter wrote:Pauly saying TSOD say Deta won't be doing the qualifiers and puts it across that that is the whole forums opinion, yet one person on real fanatics says the World Championships will be on Eleven Sports in January because they have bought the PGA golf championship and La Liga so does that mean we report that as fact because one person says so......Pauly need to get a grip and understand that forums are abou discussion an rumour and that 99% of it is bollox anyway but that's what makes forums and discussions what they are....there's certainly more bollox posted on Real Fanatics and Original Fanatics than on here but nobody cries about it and says that's the whole sites opinion like Pauly does about here
I agree with you totally.
But there was a thread on here for the last 3-4 years (BDO Fanatics) doing exactly the same thing and you contributed to it a lot so..........

one example
trotter wrote:I see John Lowe said the Lakeside winner should not be called a World Champion any longer but just Lakeside champion....
Now people may not agree with the comment ....but a lot of Fanatics are saying Lowe was always crap anyway ...bloody hell...criticise the comments if you want..but not Lowe's ability as a player in his day....madness !
I doubt you could find more than one fanatic who would say that John Lowe was not a true champion.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

phil davies wrote:She most likely won’t qualify even if she does turn up anyway so this whole discussion is null and void. Simple fact any “top” ladies player who doesn’t give it a go is an idiot and should shut their mouth about moaning about prize money/TV etc. For the rest of their career.
Exactly, we hear about the women complaining about lack of opportunities, and here is yet another one for them and they could snub it.
The previously for the most part snubbed the last PDC womens title.

If they dont attend these events then their whining about opportunities shows they moan just for the sake of it.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time