BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Buzz Fledderjohn
Superleague Player

Re: BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn »

This sort of thing is the future of sport. Look at how Europe's football elite are forever trying to tinker with Champions League qualification criteria in an attempt to turn it into a closed shop, completely devoid of merit.
If it's good enough for the Champion's League, it's good enough for darts.
Wildcards are where it's going to be at. Warren Brown had the right idea. It's a shame he went a bit mental with all the hotdogs, goody bags, and 20p pints nonsense, otherwise he and the BDO would be coining it in now.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Yes, the event isnt the same without Ted Hanky [sic] who hasnt qualified for the last 2 anyway :roll:
Big Jock Knew
Buzz Fledderjohn
Superleague Player

I thought that by putting in the bit about Warren Brown I was making it obvious I was taking the piss, but there you go.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:I thought that by putting in the bit about Warren Brown I was making it obvious I was taking the piss, but there you go.
I didnt want the whoosh :D
Big Jock Knew
Buzz Fledderjohn
Superleague Player

:grin:
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Ginge wrote:A worthy exchange to bump the thread with. Names changed to protect the innocent
Let’s hope if it is gets a crowd mon, tues, wed, Thursday afternoon soul destroying for players when half empty !

it needs too sparkle again. My favourite is wolfie

Wolfie won’t be there it seems

why won’t wolfie be there? Lakeside without wolfie won’t be Lakeside it’s not the same without ted hanky either

they need to get through the play offs no chance in the rankings unfortunately

Because Wolfie and Hankey are way down the rankings and are very unlikely to qualify.
Tricky concept, I know.

yeah well with how many years wolfie has been on that Lakeside stage in succession he shouldnt have to qualify cos that stage belongs to him and everybody loves wolfie
Jesus Christ!
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Reminds me of when people said "Lakeside wont be the same without Fitzmaurice" after he died, totally forgetting he hadnt been the MC there for the last three runnings of the tournament by that point anyway :D
Big Jock Knew
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Ginge wrote:Reminds me of when people said "Lakeside wont be the same without Fitzmaurice" after he died, totally forgetting he hadnt been the MC there for the last three runnings of the tournament by that point anyway :D
:DDD:
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Ginge wrote:A worthy exchange to bump the thread with. Names changed to protect the innocent
Person A
Let’s hope if it is gets a crowd mon, tues, wed, Thursday afternoon soul destroying for players when half empty !

Person B
Person A it needs too sparkle again. My favourite is wolfi

Person C

Person D
Person C why won’t wolfie be there? Lakeside without wolfie won’t be Lakeside it’s not the same without ted hanky either

Person A
Person D they need to get through the play offs no chance in the rankings unfortunately

Person E
Because Wolfie and Hankey are way down the rankings and are very unlikely to qualify.
Tricky concept, I know.

Person D
Person E yeah well with how many years wolfie has been on that Lakeside stage in succession he shouldnt have to qualify cos that stage belongs to him and everybody loves wolfie
:roll: :roll:
I think Person D was our old friend Robson as I've said elsewhere. 2 different spellings of Hankey and then moronic claims that

1. Wolfie should be there no matter what.
2. He's loved by all.

Definitely a wind up in my eyes.
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: BDO Fanatics AKA the in the Jacklin's pocket club

Post by Ginge »

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Person A

Person B

Person C

Person D
Person C why won’t wolfie be there? Lakeside without wolfie won’t be Lakeside it’s not the same without ted hanky either

Person A
Person D they need to get through the play offs no chance in the rankings unfortunately

Person E
Tricky concept, I know.

Person D
Person E yeah well with how many years wolfie has been on that Lakeside stage in succession he shouldnt have to qualify cos that stage belongs to him and everybody loves wolfie
I think Person D was our old friend Robson as I've said elsewhere. 2 different spellings of Hankey and then moronic claims that

2. He's loved by all.

Person E sounds like a right twat, imo.
Big Jock Knew
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Ginge wrote:
DavidOwen67 wrote:
Person A

Person B

Person C

Person D

Person A

Person E
Tricky concept, I know.

Person D

2. He's loved by all.

You got that right. One of the humongous twats out there
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Ginge wrote:
DavidOwen67 wrote:
Person A

Person B

Person C

Person D

Person A

Person E
Tricky concept, I know.

Person D

2. He's loved by all.

He is. But at least he'd not a bennder.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Ginge wrote:
DavidOwen67 wrote:
Person A

Person B

Person C

Person D

Person A

Person E
Tricky concept, I know.

Person D

2. He's loved by all.

He is. But at least he'd not a bennder.
And also a humungous homophobe :)
Martin Legandowski
Steady Sixties

Re: BDO Fanatics

Post by Martin Legandowski »

Garry Murphy wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:I hope mother takes Cork Onion out to explain how door numbers work, there's not a pedestrian crossing, I fear for his safety. :)
maybe mother ahmetnil should have taught you how to remember things or not lose things, afterall you did get my address twice before and you "lost it" , and regardless of my typo on the house number when I sent you my address the 3rd time, in the end I decided to tell ye shove the dart board seeing as MONTHS after the neighbours returned it Istill was waiting,not that I needed it seeing as I won a few others on another forum who always deliver on their word unlike here.

Then again losing is something you made your forte, how much was your career earnings again in darts...oh yeah 215 quid , maybe mother ahmetnil should have told baby ahmetnil to cop himself on as he was not cut out to be a pro, which all went wrong for him

Much like the players marking scheme which you tried use for your own benefit and boost your failing ego, till the markers showed you what they think of you, and saw through your lies.
Cork Onion :DDD:

Dzien dobry again.

Heh heh, telling every one my little lies. I kept it.
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

See both groups are basically dead now.

Original one has next to no posts, Pauls one is just Paul responding to random things and a ton of advertisements.
markymark
County Player

Post by markymark »

And flights and asking what channel something is on.
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

wrong thread or a sympathy post ;-)
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:See both groups are basically dead now.

Original one has next to no posts, Pauls one is just Paul responding to random things and a ton of advertisements.
Real fanatics is still going
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

oche balboa wrote:

Seems to be going quite well of late. If they could stop the obsessing about this place.
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

ChrisW wrote:
oche balboa wrote:

Seems to be going quite well of late. If they could stop the obsessing about this place.
It would be nothing without Paul, he's the only one who really posts anything new.