How do you watch the ET Events?

Heard a rumour? - Post it here

PDC.tv.
23%
I use a betting stream partner of the PDC.
20%
Use another stream.
33%
I follow results via the net and don't watch.
10%
I don't not important.
10%
I wait for the finals event on ITV/Other TV channels and just follow results in the 13 qualifiers.
No votes
Only watch the ET Finals on ITV/ Other TV channels
3%

Total votes: 30

ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Curious how people do or do not follow the ET Tour.
It's not on TV apart from the Finals so a quick poll to get feedback how people are following it.

For me it's always been something I will watch closely.

But on the forum not a lot of interest lately and I wonder why this is......
The Jolly Man
County Player

Re: How do you watch the ET Events?

Post by The Jolly Man »

Could answer two options. Don’t watch the Euro event but follow. But will then watch the finals
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

I watch on PDC.tv.

However, as normally working Friday, Saturday and Sunday, normally only get to see the evening sessions and try and post on the forum during those sessions. Tonight was an exception as I was watching The Old Firm match on Sky+ after finishing work at 6pm tonight and having avoided knowing the score.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

I voted for the don't care not important option.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

ssjsa wrote:I watch on PDC.tv.

However, as normally working Friday, Saturday and Sunday, normally only get to see the evening sessions and try and post on the forum during those sessions. Tonight was an exception as I was watching The Old Firm match on Sky+ after finishing work at 6pm tonight and having avoided knowing the score.
Duterprat said this was not working well this weekend. Has been reported a lot before also. Any input from your experience.
trotter
International

Post by trotter »

I've never seen a Euro Tour event in my life but that doesn't mean I don't get their importance...they are incredibly important in giving players chances to play in front of crowds which never happened outside of normal TV events before.and offer good money....but I'm certainly not going to subscribe to PDC TV or anywhere else to actually watch one.
O C
Superleague Player

Post by O C »

I've been a subscriber to PDC.tv since it started.
Over all those years, yes there have been glitchy days, but I've never had any issues that weren't eventually resolved that same day, and tech support has always responded to my emails.
As a darts fan in the US, it has been money well spent IMO. Even better now that I can easily watch on my phone, not my preferred format but when I'm at work I'll take what I can get...
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

ChrisW wrote:
ssjsa wrote:I watch on PDC.tv.

Duterprat said this was not working well this weekend. Has been reported a lot before also. Any input from your experience.
Have not had any issues with pdc.tv for some time now. Remember when I did have a problem and following the advice being posted on the forum, logged out and signed in again, and this worked.

Overall, would say great value in having a yearly subscription with PC events also being streamed and priority tickets coming as part of the package.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Buzz Fledderjohn
Superleague Player

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn »

It's not the sort of event I'll go out of my way to watch, but if I've got nothing better to do I watch them on a bookie's stream
Stranbougie
The Ton Club

Post by Stranbougie »

The IPTV service i used added PDC tv a couple of months back , watch alot more of it now because of that.
fling
County Player

Post by fling »

Use PDC.tv but this weekend it kept buffering.
SAFC
Superleague Player

Post by SAFC »

fling wrote:Use PDC.tv but this weekend it kept buffering.
This. The sound is poor aswell been using pdctv for 2 year the whole website needs a overhaul i think
WizardofozFan
County Player

Post by WizardofozFan »

Does anyone have alternatives to pdc.tv or betting sites for watching the European Tour events?

Thanks.
JeroenvdV
Superleague Player

Post by JeroenvdV »

I am watching this as much as i can. I recently moved from laola.tv, because it's becoming strange, you probably can't watch without an account, don't know for sure though. So i am now watching it through betting website, no buffering like pdc.tv, it's great... :DDDD: downside is you have to click on stream after every game.
WizardofozFan
County Player

Post by WizardofozFan »

JeroenvdV wrote:I am watching this as much as i can. I recently moved from laola.tv, because it's becoming strange, you probably can't watch without an account, don't know for sure though. So i am now watching it through betting website, no buffering like pdc.tv, it's great... :DDDD: downside is you have to click on stream after every game.
That's my problem, it disappears and you have to refresh to get the next game up. Laola had a constant stream, looking for something that does the same.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

You cant beat the EDO streaming.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"