COSMO DARTS & Fit Flights player input area

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Deleted User

Re: RE: Re: COSMO DARTS & Fit Flights player input area

Post by Deleted User »

ChrisW wrote:
DavidOwen67 wrote:I take it you haven't read the reports I did on the Cosmo stuff for the site.

Suggest you ask Lee what Cosmo thought of the write-ups.
Used the site for freebies that sticks in my neck that does :)
Cosmo got something in return, and that's all we're asking, he explained and justified.
The stick
Brass Darts

Re: COSMO DARTS & Fit Flights player input area

Post by The stick »

I bought some Cosmo fit flights standard size both the normal ones and the air ones.

The normal thicker ones- one ripped after 10mins. After 2weeks 3 more had ripped. 4 out of 6 total. Is this normal? Really like how they fly but durability is an issue

Air flights were not perfectly shaped - I’ve ordered 12 flights and not one was perfectly straight - is this normal? Still seem to fly ok and durability is better than the thicker ones I’ve found
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

The stick wrote:I bought some Cosmo fit flights standard size both the normal ones and the air ones.

The normal thicker ones- one ripped after 10mins. After 2weeks 3 more had ripped. 4 out of 6 total. Is this normal? Really like how they fly but durability is an issue

Air flights were not perfectly shaped - I’ve ordered 12 flights and not one was perfectly straight - is this normal? Still seem to fly ok and durability is better than the thicker ones I’ve found
I couldn't get on with the fit flights for the same reason they kept breaking, depends on how much you paid and how they improve your game as to if it is worth it.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
rabsmith2
Superleague Player

Post by rabsmith2 »

Spinner stems save your flights,hard to get used too but I hardly notice them now
The stick
Brass Darts

Post by The stick »

I might give the spinners a go. I like how the air flights spin on the fixed stems only when a darts hit them. I wish the normal flights did that as I like how they fly but they seem to fit tighter on the fixed stem and don’t move as easy giving deflections and ripped flights.
The stick
Brass Darts

Post by The stick »

Tried the spinners and like them but have abandoned Cosmo now as stems snap like twigs. 12 in last 3 months. 3 of them the flight just snapped off with the dart still stuck in board no bounce outs or anything. Can’t afford the prices to keep replacing stems so back to l style. Yet to snap one of them.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

The stick wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:31 pm Tried the spinners and like them but have abandoned Cosmo now as stems snap like twigs. 12 in last 3 months. 3 of them the flight just snapped off with the dart still stuck in board no bounce outs or anything. Can’t afford the prices to keep replacing stems so back to l style. Yet to snap one of them.
Loved the kit myself but also got through a bunch of stems.
rabsmith2
Superleague Player

Post by rabsmith2 »

Carbon stems expensive but last long