TURKEY DARTS OPEN 2014

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Re: TURKEY DARTS OPEN 2014

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

Ginge wrote:Its almost as bizarre as a teenage boy letting his parents use his Facebook account.
I think Derek admitted in a post that he was not very competent with social media,maybe it passes through the family, maybe being proved by not having the ability to use mental filters to consider complaints in a reasonable manner on the Fantics page.

Though the ability to look through all your sons posts and pics could lead to some nasty reprecussions :omg:
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

The Cat wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Col wrote:From facebook and written by the Scropain apparently. Sounds a bit exaggerated to my ears.

It's now 00.45 in Kemer Turkey, we have just played the singles, Sam Sam Hewson played in the last 16, an absolute wonderful man who tried to cheat at every opportunity, every antic he cud do , he did, including actually talking to Sam while he was throwing, Sam eventually won, and the room full of Turkish was in uproar, they put in a complaint about Sam, and said he was a cheat, but cud not say how he cheated. About 30 mins later Sam had to play another Turkish man in the semi final, it was obvious from the start that this man was after SAMs blood, quite literally, after each and every time the Turkish guy took his darts out the board, he walked up the oche and actually shoulder barged Sam several times, and all the time he did this he was calling Sam disgusting names in Brocken English, at one point the man stepped back from the ache saveral paces until he found Sam's foot, then stamped on it, Sam pushed the guy off him, the guy then turned around and shoved Sam so hard he flew past the next boards oche, at that, every Turkish man in the place surround Sam, at the time I was supporting Paula playing her quarter finals, I rushed over to Sam as he left the building, lots of things happened over the next 30 mins, including a telephone call from myself to sue and Wayne Williams to complain about the way the category A Turkish open was being run, I told the organisers that this Turkish man should be disqualified from the event, but all the organiser ( john Williams ) would say was, Sam has to play or forfeit the last 8, even after Boeing assaulted twice on the oche,Those of you who know Sam, know that this severely upset him, and a win at this point was unlikely, Sam agreed to play under duress and the inevitable happened, Sam lost 4-2, the wonderful smelly Turkish man was then mobbed by every Turk in the room, it was like watching the final scene in rocky where they all get into the ring and lift rocky up above their heads, I really don't think I have witnesses anything as wonderful in my entire life, it's completely ruined a fantastic week, I will be putting a letter of complaint into the BDO and WDF first thing Monday morning, the entire incident was handled totally wrong. Des
Bumpity Bumpington-Smythe.
:stir:
Why is it written by Scorps but signed Des?
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Whoosh.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Col wrote:Whoosh.
Aha!.....I'll take that one on the chin. :-(
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Re: RE: Re: TURKEY DARTS OPEN 2014

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Ginge, is that you?
UKDA 4 Life
Paddy McGinty
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: TURKEY DARTS OPEN 2014

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Ginge, is that you?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Booji Boy wrote:From facebook and written by the Scropain apparently. Sounds a bit exaggerated to my ears.

It's now 00.45 in Kemer Turkey, we have just played the singles, Sam Sam Hewson played in the last 16, an absolute wonderful man who tried to cheat at every opportunity, every antic he cud do , he did, including actually talking to Sam while he was throwing, Sam eventually won, and the room full of Turkish was in uproar, they put in a complaint about Sam, and said he was a cheat, but cud not say how he cheated. About 30 mins later Sam had to play another Turkish man in the semi final, it was obvious from the start that this man was after SAMs blood, quite literally, after each and every time the Turkish guy took his darts out the board, he walked up the oche and actually shoulder barged Sam several times, and all the time he did this he was calling Sam disgusting names in Brocken English, at one point the man stepped back from the ache saveral paces until he found Sam's foot, then stamped on it, Sam pushed the guy off him, the guy then turned around and shoved Sam so hard he flew past the next boards oche, at that, every Turkish man in the place surround Sam, at the time I was supporting Paula playing her quarter finals, I rushed over to Sam as he left the building, lots of things happened over the next 30 mins, including a telephone call from myself to sue and Wayne Williams to complain about the way the category A Turkish open was being run, I told the organisers that this Turkish man should be disqualified from the event, but all the organiser ( john Williams ) would say was, Sam has to play or forfeit the last 8, even after Boeing assaulted twice on the oche,Those of you who know Sam, know that this severely upset him, and a win at this point was unlikely, Sam agreed to play under duress and the inevitable happened, Sam lost 4-2, the wonderful smelly Turkish man was then mobbed by every Turk in the room, it was like watching the final scene in rocky where they all get into the ring and lift rocky up above their heads, I really don't think I have witnesses anything as wonderful in my entire life, it's completely ruined a fantastic week, I will be putting a letter of complaint into the BDO and WDF first thing Monday morning, the entire incident was handled totally wrong. Des
Bumped for the hard of thinking (Oche)
Big Jock Knew
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Wonderful Ginge has found a new hobby.
His working week days will be fulfilled for the coming years.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Erm....ok.
Big Jock Knew
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Boom 7 minutes!
Buzz Fledderjohn
Superleague Player

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn »

Booji Boy wrote:From facebook and written by the Scropain apparently. Sounds a bit exaggerated to my ears.

I've always thought this little gem never got the credit it deserved. It obviously got lost amongst the phenomenal xenophobia of the rest of his rant, but highlighting a non-English person's lack of English language skills whilst spelling "broken" wrong and randomly inserting bonus capital letters into the sentence displays an almost unbelievable level of stupidity
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

"Boeing"
Big Jock Knew
markymark
County Player

Post by markymark »

Maybe they should stick the quotes on the poster next to a photo of him shaking hands with the hotel manager.
Buzz Fledderjohn
Superleague Player

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn »

:grin:
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

"ache saveral" :D
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Might be time to remember the incalculable odds of no one from the same country playing each other soon!!
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

That was a belter
If someone could bump the thread that would be a great evening read
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Skewball wrote:Might be time to remember the incalculable odds of no one from the same country playing each other soon!!
How many in the draw and how many were Turks? :D
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Skewball wrote:Might be time to remember the incalculable odds of no one from the same country playing each other soon!!
Thread already bumped.

It actually transpired not a single initial matchup had two players from the same country playing each other, let alone just the Turks.
Big Jock Knew
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Ginge wrote:
DavidOwen67 wrote:
Thread already bumped.

It actually transpired not a single initial matchup had two players from the same country playing each other, let alone just the Turks.
I'm not even doing the maths of that. It's so close to zero as to render it meaningless. Unless of course there was only 1 player from each nation - in which case it would be a certainty. :D