Road to BDO World Championships 2019

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Little Lonely Garry
International

Re: Road to BDO World Championships 2019

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

trotter wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:02 am However he broke his leg there is no doubt he did it in or out of a club at 3 in the morning ...and Paula has criticised him for being in a club at 3 in the morning the night before a tournament ...and says that because of that he should not receive the Lakeside prize money should he have to withdraw...actually a fair point to be fair..
:DDD: :DDD:

Does she think she is co chairman ?
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

trotter wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:02 am However he broke his leg there is no doubt he did it in or out of a club at 3 in the morning ...and Paula has criticised him for being in a club at 3 in the morning the night before a tournament ...and says that because of that he should not receive the Lakeside prize money should he have to withdraw...actually a fair point to be fair..
A fair point posted at 3am. :)
Zeyes
International

Post by Zeyes »

Maybe they could give his spot in the tournament to an Asian qualifier or something.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Impact falling from a height.
Fell off Anca Zijlstra?
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

ChrisW wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:05 pm
What do you think about the doctor's prognosis based on your memories of your broken leg?
Either the full story hasnt come out or he hasnt done what Des said hes done.

There is no way on this earth your back on your feet after 4 weeks of fracturing your tibia in 3 places and breaking your ankle.

Spraining your ankle and a small hairline fracture..........that a different matter....
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
What do you think about the doctor's prognosis based on your memories of your broken leg?

There is no way on this earth your back on your feet after 4 weeks of fracturing your tibia in 3 places and breaking your ankle.

Spraining your ankle and a small hairline fracture..........that a different matter....
The actual story of him falling down stairs in the nightclub was posted on df by a Northern Ireland county official long before the essay by Des was posted.

Funnily enough, to date, nobody has accused the Northern Ireland county official of lying. Funny, that.
Big Jock Knew
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

Slight aside I see his previous tweets have all been deleted.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Brett keeping a close eye i see
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Not sure how an accident happened is so interesting. It happened. Bad luck like most accidents. Pissed in a night club, pissed on a high kerb. Same outcome.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

ChrisW wrote:Not sure how an accident happened is so interesting. It happened. Bad luck like most accidents. Pissed in a night club, pissed on a high kerb. Same outcome.
So why lie about it? Well i know the reason why but they could have just left that little bit out.
Big Jock Knew
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

What do his Sponsors think about it though?
I've seen many "sponsored" players at Tournaments on a Sunday, that have been out till the early hours of the morning, rolling up and losing straight off the bat. Half the time the sponsor has no idea of this and it makes you wonder wether they want to get better or just go on the pop with "the lads".
masticman
Superleague Player

Post by masticman »

Zapp Brannigan wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:21 pm

He’s got no chance if he has broke his leg.
I broke fib & tib playing football. It was 35 years ago but things haven’t change that much. I was in plaster for 6 months a plastic brace for a year then took me 2 years to walk with out limping I’ve got plates & pins inserted. So I cant believe he will be playing at the WC in 5 weeks time
County Player

Post by 1205 »

masticman wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:14 am
Zapp Brannigan wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:21 pm

He’s got no chance if he has broke his leg.
I broke fib & tib playing football. It was 35 years ago but things haven’t change that much. I was in plaster for 6 months a plastic brace for a year then took me 2 years to walk with out limping I’ve got plates & pins inserted. So I cant believe he will be playing at the WC in 5 weeks time
He'll probably be able to play. He'll just play slowly and badly, concede, take the money, go home and put his foot up.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

lakesideschedule.jpg
lakesideschedule.jpg (346.56 KiB) Viewed 2277 times
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Thursday AM session looks ghastly.
No way would I ever attend the Youth final and two ladies matches.
only85
Superleague Player

Post by only85 »

Think £22 for a session at lakeside ain’t that bad, I’ve criticised the food before but when all ends up £22 that’s premium seats as well in afternoon sessions to get your face on the telly if the camera finds you ain’t that Bad in my view
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

only85 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:24 pm Think £22 for a session at lakeside ain’t that bad, I’ve criticised the food before but when all ends up £22 that’s premium seats as well in afternoon sessions to get your face on the telly if the camera finds you ain’t that Bad in my view
The food is absolutely woeful and rightly gets slated left, right and centre on Tripadvisor.
Stranbougie
The Ton Club

Post by Stranbougie »

only85 wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:24 pm Think £22 for a session at lakeside ain’t that bad, I’ve criticised the food before but when all ends up £22 that’s premium seats as well in afternoon sessions to get your face on the telly if the camera finds you ain’t that Bad in my view
Yes will be hard to spot anyone with the large crowds .
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

only85 wrote:Think £22 for a session at lakeside ain’t that bad, I’ve criticised the food before but when all ends up £22 that’s premium seats as well in afternoon sessions to get your face on the telly if the camera finds you ain’t that Bad in my view
People go to Lakeside to try and get their face on the telly? Surely not.
Big Jock Knew
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner