tickets for 2019 Masters

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
slimwasherman
Feather Flights

tickets for 2019 Masters

Post by slimwasherman »

Hello everyone, long time player but first time poster so please forgive me if this question is in the wrong section, or if it is just plain stupid!

I'm trying to get tickets for the 2019 Masters in Milton Keynes on one of the tables but there doesn't seem to be any way of buying more than one ticket at a time. Is there any way of buying more than one, eight in this case, in one go? Or do I have to buy one at a time and hope that they are next to each other? I'm not keen on doing that as the tickets I'm allocated might be spread around the arena which isn't much good for a big group of mates.

Thank you Warren
The Jolly Man
County Player

Re: tickets for 2019 Masters

Post by The Jolly Man »

As the tickets went on sale over a month ago the answer may be there aren’t any available in multiples of tow or more
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

slimwasherman wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:21 pm Hello everyone, long time player but first time poster so please forgive me if this question is in the wrong section, or if it is just plain stupid!

I'm trying to get tickets for the 2019 Masters in Milton Keynes on one of the tables but there doesn't seem to be any way of buying more than one ticket at a time. Is there any way of buying more than one, eight in this case, in one go? Or do I have to buy one at a time and hope that they are next to each other? I'm not keen on doing that as the tickets I'm allocated might be spread around the arena which isn't much good for a big group of mates.

Thank you Warren
https://pdc.seetickets.com/tour/2019-masters

The fact it only has 0 or 1 in the drop down box for two of the four sessions, and "sold out" in the other sessions, probably suggests there is only ONE table ticket left for those two sessions. So as soon as you buy it, it will be sold out.

You will have to go for tiered seating.
Big Jock Knew
slimwasherman
Feather Flights

Post by slimwasherman »

Thank you jolly man and ginge… it was a lastish minute idea to go and you're probably right about it being too late to grab a bunch of tickets together on the tables
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

FFS!

Is this Robson at it again or could he really not figure that out?
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

DavidOwen67 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:41 pm FFS!

Figure what out?
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

ChrisW wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:46 pm
DavidOwen67 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:41 pm FFS!

Figure what out?
Just stop it.