Pm sent
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Re: 2019 Q-School

Post by daveboygreen »

Ginge wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:53 pm
Stranbougie wrote:Good luck DBG at Q school.
https://www.pdc.tv/news/2018/12/04/2019 ... nformation

https://www.pdpa.co.uk/2019-pdc-qualifying-school/

All the details there. No excuse now...
Proper job
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

DBG will bottle it.
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Post by daveboygreen »

oche balboa wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:45 pm DBG will bottle it.
If you say so but given your lack of knowledge on anything then im sure as per usual you are 100% correct....I mean wrong
Stranbougie
The Ton Club

Post by Stranbougie »

daveboygreen wrote:
If you say so but given your lack of knowledge on anything then im sure as per usual you are 100% correct....I mean wrong
How's the practising going ? Won any local comps?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Post by daveboygreen »

Stranbougie wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:47 pm
daveboygreen wrote:

Not played any for over 3 months, Just doing my own thing in practice but got a few coming up for some match practice.
Stranbougie
The Ton Club

Post by Stranbougie »

daveboygreen wrote:
daveboygreen wrote:

Not played any for over 3 months, Just doing my own thing in practice but got a few coming up for some match practice.
You ll need match practice for q school .

daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Post by daveboygreen »

Stranbougie wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:10 am
daveboygreen wrote:
daveboygreen wrote:

Yes of course, Got a couple of decent practice sessions sorted against a couple of top quality players and several comps over xmas and some local ones over the next few weeks, Pretty sound with where I am at though just it has benefited me more practicing on my own and working on a couple of things rather than playing locally recently and happy with where I am at.
Stranbougie
The Ton Club

Post by Stranbougie »

daveboygreen wrote:
daveboygreen wrote:
daveboygreen wrote: If you say so but given your lack of knowledge on anything then im sure as per usual you are 100% correct....I mean wrong

Yes of course, Got a couple of decent practice sessions sorted against a couple of top quality players and several comps over xmas and some local ones over the next few weeks, Pretty sound with where I am at though just it has benefited me more practicing on my own and working on a couple of things rather than playing locally recently and happy with where I am at.
I'm resisting the urge to say Thirsty Matt

daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Post by daveboygreen »

Stranbougie wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:16 am
daveboygreen wrote:
daveboygreen wrote:
Stranbougie wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:47 pm How's the practising going ? Won any local comps?

Last time I answer anything from you with any seriousness!!
daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Post by daveboygreen »

Anyone answer this? How could someone become a DRA licensed manager? Would it be a case of someone who manages a player having to apply to the DRA in order to do so?
Stranbougie
The Ton Club

Post by Stranbougie »

daveboygreen wrote:
Stranbougie wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:16 am
daveboygreen wrote:
daveboygreen wrote: Not played any for over 3 months, Just doing my own thing in practice but got a few coming up for some match practice.

Last time I answer anything from you with any seriousness!!
Why ? Didn't you play him in a cash game once ?I presumed you would be getting match practice somewhere .

Stranbougie
The Ton Club

Post by Stranbougie »

daveboygreen wrote:Anyone answer this? How could someone become a DRA licensed manager? Would it be a case of someone who manages a player having to apply to the DRA in order to do so?
Hi I know you aren't talking to me but I thought I would offer an olive branch .

For new applications you can apply here https://www.pdpa.co.uk/dra/manageragents-fee/

Hope you get it sorted .

Hibs1weedode
Brass Darts

Post by Hibs1weedode »

In all seriousness do your own thing just make sure your confident on game day, if they go they go and if they don’t you have another 3 days to make them go. All the best mate.

Anybody know the numbers they are looking at before the prioritisation takes place?
Maverick
Superleague Player

Post by Maverick »

Prioritisation ?
Robert Mitchell 17th March 1938 - 8th September 2018 Rest in Peace Dad , no more pain xxx
daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Post by daveboygreen »

Maverick wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:17 pm Prioritisation ?
Was asking myself that, Already been said that possibly only players and registered PDPA agents/managers will only be able to attend.
daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Post by daveboygreen »

Hibs1weedode wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:10 pm In all seriousness do your own thing just make sure your confident on game day, if they go they go and if they don’t you have another 3 days to make them go. All the best mate.

Anybody know the numbers they are looking at before the prioritisation takes place?
Im quite fortunate that I have the experience and more a player that does not think of it as a case of if they go or if they don't, I always try and make sure they go or find ways to bring myself back into games if I start slowly, Confidence is never an issue and I tend to play the player but it has to be in my head that I have to do as much damage as possible as early as possible as I can imagine nobody will wan't to go into the 4th day with a lot of work to do.
Stranbougie
The Ton Club

Post by Stranbougie »

daveboygreen wrote:
Hibs1weedode wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:10 pm In all seriousness do your own thing just make sure your confident on game day, if they go they go and if they don’t you have another 3 days to make them go. All the best mate.

Im quite fortunate that I have the experience and more a player that does not think of it as a case of if they go or if they don't, I always try and make sure they go or find ways to bring myself back into games if I start slowly, Confidence is never an issue and I tend to play the player but it has to be in my head that I have to do as much damage as possible as early as possible as I can imagine nobody will wan't to go into the 4th day with a lot of work to do.
But you're a grass . You should genuinely be embarrassed

daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Post by daveboygreen »

Stranbougie wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:04 am
daveboygreen wrote:

But you're a grass . You should genuinely be embarrassed

Nowhere near as much as you are when you see yourself in the mirror fatty
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

daveboygreen wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:09 am
Nowhere near as much as you are when you see yourself in the mirror fatty
In fairness, Stran isn't particularly fat at all.

He is as ugly as sin, though.