I wonder if any of the Ladies will enter Q School

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
oche balboa
International

I wonder if any of the Ladies will enter Q School

Post by oche balboa »

Do you think they would? the recent exposure given to Lisa and Anastasia could get the Ladies to have a good bash at Q School to see what will happen

Thoughts?????
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
trotter
International

Re: I wonder if any of the Ladies will enter Q School

Post by trotter »

It would be worth doing just to play Challenge Tour now there is no restrictions ..I cannot see them getting a card but they can still play challenge tour and also get to Lakeside
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

I think quite a few will as they will be able to play in the Challenge Tour events in the event they don't qualify. Pretty local for the likes of Lisa and Ana and I'm pretty sure I read on Twitter that Tony Martin said he is going, so family trip for them.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
only85
Superleague Player

Post by only85 »

lady 1 qualifies for the tour lady 2 only for challenger tour ladies 1 & 2 then fail to qulify for the pdc ally pally shindig by there own right, do they then get another bite of the cherry via laddies qualifiers ? can see a few tour card holders sulking if thats the case, if they do it play tour or challenger then they cant do ladies qualifiers? is it deffo going ahead qualifiers next year or was this year a passing flag hoisted to see how the wind blew,
County Player

Post by 1205 »

only85 wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:51 pm lady 1 qualifies for the tour lady 2 only for challenger tour ladies 1 & 2 then fail to qulify for the pdc ally pally shindig by there own right, do they then get another bite of the cherry via laddies qualifiers ? can see a few tour card holders sulking if thats the case, if they do it play tour or challenger then they cant do ladies qualifiers? is it deffo going ahead qualifiers next year or was this year a passing flag hoisted to see how the wind blew,
I'd hope so. They're thinking small, because ... . No, their places are given for promotional purposes. No idea, but I hope they do it again: neither had the worst performance in the tournament.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Let's see what is announced on the night of this year's wc final.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
The Jolly Man
County Player

Post by The Jolly Man »

only85 wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:51 pm lady 1 qualifies for the tour lady 2 only for challenger tour ladies 1 & 2 then fail to qulify for the pdc ally pally shindig by there own right, do they then get another bite of the cherry via laddies qualifiers ? can see a few tour card holders sulking if thats the case, if they do it play tour or challenger then they cant do ladies qualifiers? is it deffo going ahead qualifiers next year or was this year a passing flag hoisted to see how the wind blew,
How many pros were unhappy about Peterson and Portela qualifying for the Worlds?

Think the Aussie have already announced that top woman from there rankings will be sent to qualifiers
markymark
County Player

Post by markymark »

As has been said before, the TC holders have plenty of opportunities to qualify, especially now with the large field, that a small number who fall through a loophole are better for the future of the sport.