Darts Betting Thread

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Ginge
International

Re: Darts Betting Thread

Post by Ginge »

only85 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:21 pm
JOEY wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:56 pm Anyone doing corals king of the oche bets? Never seen it before but so far cleaning up , a few have let me down but you get decent odds on players who are dead certs to win
Easy money for the professional gamblers amongst us however they were supposed to be clamping down on these for enticing random punters in, Peter Wright last night was an own goal usually reliable to semi finals at least !
Joyce and Petersen doing the match treble yesterday, although Petersen wasnt the favourite for the game.
Big Jock Knew
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Ratajski vs Asada 180s - Asada is 2/1 to have the most 180s, he is also 4/1 to have the most and lose the match

Ratty isnt a prolific 180 hitter from memory,and only hit 3 in 34 legs in his last TV event. Anyone know how prolific a 180 hitter Asada is?

EDIT - 7 in his last 46 legs on TV. Hmm.
Big Jock Knew
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Ginge wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:51 pm The Unibet offer is worth looking at - money back on singles (up to £50) if the player you select loses the match but gets highest checkout. In 2018 the loser got the highest checkout 30% of the time.

This offer also covers multiples however in this case that leg of the multiple is voided and the other legs proceed as normal.
Has anyone been taking advantage of this?

40 matches in and so far 13 of them had loser has highest checkout, so running at a slightly better rate than last year.
Big Jock Knew
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Peterson definitely worth a touch at that price, surely.
White has a habit of folding like a deckchair unless he is well in front.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Just casting my eye over the first round Lakeside betting, its a total minefield and I wont be parting with much cash on it, if any, however a few things stands out.

All odds taken from Oddschecker as being the best at the time of compiling this post.

- Hogan 4/5 to beat Newton. Newton scraped into this event, Hogan rightly the favourite but surprised to see him as high as that. Is Newton as low as 6/5 merely because of his name?
- Brian Lokken 29/10 to beat Kciuk (2/7). Have the bookies priced Kuick up like that merely because of one good week at Bridlington months ago? Do they know anything about Lokken? I certainly don't I will admit, so may be a good price. Conversely, he may be total sh*t.
- Adam Smith Neale. Is he actually playing? His opponent (McGrath) best priced 9/10 to beat him.
Big Jock Knew
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

I'd have expected Newton to be favourite for the event, and win it without too much trouble. A recent PL player and top 10 in the OOM ffs.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Talking about gambling on this public forum is no different to talking about people who have addictions to drugs, this whole thread should be deleted at once. All this does is encourage people to gamble.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Black Velvet wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:39 am I'd have expected Newton to be favourite for the event, and win it without too much trouble. A recent PL player and top 10 in the OOM ffs.
You should have a bet on him :WWWW:
Big Jock Knew
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

:)
Maverick
Superleague Player

Post by Maverick »

Since asking bet365 for my odds at the UK Open this year i've been blocked from betting on any darts matches lol
Robert Mitchell 17th March 1938 - 8th September 2018 Rest in Peace Dad , no more pain xxx
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Maverick wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:53 pm Since asking bet365 for my odds at the UK Open this year i've been blocked from betting on any darts matches lol
I'm not surprised! :DDD:
Big Jock Knew
Maverick
Superleague Player

Post by Maverick »

Not as if i’m On the pro tour , not even playing county lol
Robert Mitchell 17th March 1938 - 8th September 2018 Rest in Peace Dad , no more pain xxx
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Maverick wrote:Not as if i’m On the pro tour , not even playing county lol
Suppose they aren't taking the chance.
Big Jock Knew
Stranbougie
The Ton Club

Post by Stranbougie »

Maverick wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:44 pm Not as if i’m On the pro tour , not even playing county lol
clearly worried you are one of the select few who know about the match fixing at UK open especially if you are querying this far in advance.
Maverick
Superleague Player

Post by Maverick »

Stranbougie wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:15 pm
Maverick wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:44 pm Not as if i’m On the pro tour , not even playing county lol
clearly worried you are one of the select few who know about the match fixing at UK open especially if you are querying this far in advance.
It was for the 2018 UK Open and was three days before , only asked them because some of my mates were having a couple of quid on :DDD:
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Paula Jacklin to lose in straight sets is still wildly available at 4/5.
She plays Aileen de Graaf.

Thoughts, please.
Big Jock Knew
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Ginge wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:52 pm Paula Jacklin to lose in straight sets is still wildly available at 4/5.

Thoughts, please.
Take it. Fancy Aileen to win Lakeside this year, and Paula Jacklin will not put up much resistance in their match.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

ssjsa wrote:
Ginge wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:52 pm Paula Jacklin to lose in straight sets is still wildly available at 4/5.

Thoughts, please.
Take it. Fancy Aileen to win Lakeside this year, and Paula Jacklin will not put up much resistance in their match.
Surprise you aren't either tbh.
Paula highest average of her 3 Lakeside games is 66 and one of them was in the 50s
Big Jock Knew
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Ginge wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:19 pm
ssjsa wrote:

Thoughts, please.
Paula highest average of her 3 Lakeside games is 66 and one of them was in the 50s
Have now. I also have a feeling that Gulliver will get beat and as previously posted, on Podgorska at 6/4.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Ginge wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:19 pm
ssjsa wrote:

Thoughts, please.
I'll be amazed if she wins a set.
What site is that on?