Fan's player of the year 2019

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ChrisW
International

Fan's player of the year 2019

Post by ChrisW »

https://www.pdc.tv/news/2019/01/04/vote ... o8M7MusP7U

DARTS fans can vote now for their PDC Fans' Player of the Year, an award which will be presented at the PDC Annual Awards Dinner.

The annual vote gives fans the chance to select their favourite from the past 12 months' performances on the PDC circuit.

Fans can choose their winner from a poll of the current top 32 PDC players, following the William Hill World Darts Championship.

Last year's winner was Rob Cross, but with Michael van Gewen claiming the World Championship amongst 20 titles in the past 12 months and Gary Anderson winning the UK Open and World Matchplay, there's stiff competition for this year's honour!

Options:
MVG
Cross
Wright
Anderson
Gurney
Smith
Price
Suljovic
Whitlock
Wade
White
Chizzy
D Webster
A Lewis
Cullen
Clayton
Bunting
King
West
Henderson
Beaton
Huybrechts
K Anderson
Norris
Wilson
J Lewis
Klaasen
RVB
Wattimena
BvdP
Reyes
Hopp

Voting closes at 1700 GMT on Friday January 18. Voting is limited to one vote per device.
ssjsa
International

Re: Fan's player of the year 2019

Post by ssjsa »

I have submitted my vote, but will be observing my right to keep that vote private. :grin:

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Vriezzer
Pub Champion

Post by Vriezzer »

ssjsa wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:39 pm I have submitted my vote, but will be observing my right to keep that vote private. :grin:
:IIII:
To survive, is to be victorious!
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Has MvG won this yet?
only85
Superleague Player

Post by only85 »

why dont do a sabotage & vote for barney much more amusing than the same self gratification old pals slapping each other on back usual awards ceremonies,
malcy93
Pub Champion

Post by malcy93 »

only85 wrote:why dont do a sabotage & vote for barney much more amusing than the same self gratification old pals slapping each other on back usual awards ceremonies,
Won’t it be appropriate next year as that would be marking his retirement tour !

Although has he had the PDC lifetime achievement award yet as that could be a cert for next year.
only85
Superleague Player

Post by only85 »

malcy93 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:58 am
only85 wrote:why dont do a sabotage & vote for barney much more amusing than the same self gratification old pals slapping each other on back usual awards ceremonies,
Won’t it be appropriate next year as that would be marking his retirement tour !

Although has he had the PDC lifetime achievement award yet as that could be a cert for next year.
good point good point, as somebody famous used to say
County Player

Post by 1205 »

only85 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:50 am why dont do a sabotage & vote for barney much more amusing than the same self gratification old pals slapping each other on back usual awards ceremonies,
A vote for van de Pas would be much better sabotage.