Glen Durrant reveals seven year plan as he prepares for BDO Lakeside defence

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Paddy McGinty
International

Re: Glen Durrant reveals seven year plan as he prepares for BDO Lakeside defence

Post by Paddy McGinty »

This just goes to prove that BDO fans are the most intelligent fans in the World.....
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Ginge
International

Re: Glen Durrant reveals seven year plan as he prepares for BDO Lakeside defence

Post by Ginge »

Paddy McGinty wrote:This just goes to prove that BDO fans are the most intelligent fans in the World.....
.Image
Big Jock Knew
craigmc
Superleague Player

Post by craigmc »

Highlight of the tournament there.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ginge wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:17 pm
Paddy McGinty wrote:This just goes to prove that BDO fans are the most intelligent fans in the World.....
.Image
You wouldn't understand Ninge.........
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

1205 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:05 pm Only an idiot puts the +c in a range integral.
Agreed they're not necessary in limit integrals as they always cancel out, but we were always taught to show them as part of the working to show understanding that the constant is potentially there.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Paddy McGinty wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:12 pm This just goes to prove that BDO fans are the most intelligent fans in the World.....
Well, quite.

ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Paddy McGinty wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:00 pm
Ginge wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:17 pm
.Image
You wouldn't understand Ninge.........
Some kind of weird fetishist wanting to '"chuck her in the puss?"
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

I think he's Welsh, got a flag around him, that's one of the problems now that the Bridge is free..........we can't contain them anymore.
Buzz Fledderjohn
Superleague Player

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn »

Paddy McGinty wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:21 am I think he's Welsh, got a flag around him, that's one of the problems now that the Bridge is free..........we can't contain them anymore.
Not a very pro-European view to take regarding the free movement of your fellow citizens, Mr McGinty.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Buzz Fledderjohn wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:45 am
Paddy McGinty wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:21 am I think he's Welsh, got a flag around him, that's one of the problems now that the Bridge is free..........we can't contain them anymore.
Not a very pro-European view to take regarding the free movement of your fellow citizens, Mr McGinty.
:grin:
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Buzz Fledderjohn wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:45 am
He's worried they are pinching his sheep. :sheepshag2
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

edit
wrong thread
MancheStar
Superleague Player

Post by MancheStar »

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

It was always free to get into England.

Who's using the family braincell this week?
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

DavidOwen67 wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:43 pm

Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

DavidOwen67 wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:43 pm

They have to get fucking back don't they.........and he's to be a fecking professor....i ask you.
BeppeBergomi
The Ton Club

Post by BeppeBergomi »

I think he can make it to the top 32 and am looking forward to seeing how he'll do at PDC.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

County Player

Post by 1205 »

BeppeBergomi wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:48 am I think he can make it to the top 32 and am looking forward to seeing how he'll do at PDC.
I'm also interested to see _what_ he'd do in the PDC as a full-time professional.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

One step at a time he might not get a tour card
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

oche balboa wrote:One step at a time he might not get a tour card
If he had entered Q School 3 years ago and someone had claimed that you would be seething. Can't imagine why your opinion changed....
Big Jock Knew