13 Year Old BDO School Boy Hammers PDC World Champ.

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Dannyboy
International

Re: 13 Year Old BDO School Boy Hammers PDC World Champ.

Post by Dannyboy »

DavidOwen67 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:58 am
oche balboa wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:55 am El Ringo makes Drupid look sane

It’s takes some doing
Oooooo. Oche is here!
You will bow down to his greatness.
He will not be defeated.
HE IS HEREEE!
BDO Brad
The Ton Club

Post by BDO Brad »

DavidOwen67 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:57 am
BDO Brad wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:55 am
Paddy McGinty wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:36 pm Just heard on Eurosport that Lakeside youth winner beat former PDC champion Rob Cross 5:1 last night. :DDDD: :DDDD:
This doesn't surprise me, it's just another example of the fabulous conveyor belt of talent produced by the BDO. :DDDD:
Here's another Frank Drebin.

Not an original thought in his head.
I can guarantee that I'm smarter than you and, from what I've seen you spout on here, I've got a better grasp of the sport of darts than you have.
However, I won't hold that against you and I'm happy to be friends. :DDDC:
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Paddy McGinty wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:36 pm Just heard on Eurosport that Lakeside youth winner beat former PDC champion Rob Cross 5:1 last night. :DDDD: :DDDD:
This doesn't surprise me, it's just another example of the fabulous conveyor belt of talent produced by the BDO. :DDDD:

they all need to be sacked off, its not even as if there is an ounce of humour in them. Basically thick as shit with nothing better to do.
BDO Brad
The Ton Club

Post by BDO Brad »

Skewball wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:18 am

they all need to be sacked off, its not even as if there is an ounce of humour in them. Basically thick as shit with nothing better to do.
You need to calm down. Just accept the fact that there are different opinions and not everyone wants to put down the BDO. Some of us actually support the system and want to see it flourish and help secure the future of darts.
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

BDO Brad wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:24 am

You need to calm down. Just accept the fact that there are different opinions and not everyone wants to put down the BDO. Some of us actually support the system and want to see it flourish and help secure the future of darts.
nah, I'm 100% calm. You are just an unfunny joke, no one listens to a word you say.
BDO Brad
The Ton Club

Post by BDO Brad »

Skewball wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:26 am

nah, I'm 100% calm. You are just an unfunny joke, no one listens to a word you say.
You clearly do otherwise you wouldn't get your knickers in a twist!
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Skewball is hoping durrant wins it and fails q school and the BDO to close all in a week
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

oche balboa wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:27 am Skewball is hoping durrant wins it and fails q school and the BDO to close all in a week
wrong on all accounts. well done.

(I would like Conan to win)
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

BDO Brad wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:27 am
Skewball wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:26 am

You clearly do otherwise you wouldn't get your knickers in a twist!
nope. Anyway, I will put you on ignore now so whatever.
Tommy T-Rex
The Ton Club

Post by Tommy T-Rex »

There are plenty more young players coming through the system thanks to the England Youth Grand Prix but Des Jacklin has dropped the ball with this lifting of restrictions nonsense. lakeside may not have a defending champion next year, women or men should this weeks winners secure tour cards. I remember when Hearn poached Bunting, one of the saddest days in darts but look how it turned out for him, grass inset alwayers greener on the other side. All we have heard this week is PDC propaganda from the failed Nicholson and disgraced Mason, its high time these two where slung out and replaced by BDO commentators, who wants to hear drivel about the JDC during a BDO world youth final, are they still on the PDC payroll?
TheSandman
Superleague Player

Post by TheSandman »

Tommy T-Rex wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:50 am There are plenty more young players coming through the system thanks to the England Youth Grand Prix but Des Jacklin has dropped the ball with this lifting of restrictions nonsense. lakeside may not have a defending champion next year, women or men should this weeks winners secure tour cards. I remember when Hearn poached Bunting, one of the saddest days in darts but look how it turned out for him, grass inset alwayers greener on the other side. All we have heard this week is PDC propaganda from the failed Nicholson and disgraced Mason, its high time these two where slung out and replaced by BDO commentators, who wants to hear drivel about the JDC during a BDO world youth final, are they still on the PDC payroll?
Totally agree, bin Nicholson and Mason and bring back Tony Green and Bobby George. It just doesn’t feel like the lakeside without those 2. For the women’s matches Trina MBE should now be commentating, did a wonderful job on Sky.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

But he speaks the truth though........
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Oh dear.
The Jolly Man
County Player

Post by The Jolly Man »

I see he has gone straight off to the JDC tour and looks set to win event 1
Addicks Fan
County Player

Post by Addicks Fan »

The Jolly Man wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:40 pm I see he has gone straight off to the JDC tour and looks set to win event 1
Did an interview on 5-Live this morning - said he was practising 6-7 hours a day before Lakeside, which clearly stunned the presenters! Came across well.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Double Flops
Steady Sixties

Post by Double Flops »

Yep just 2 days after winning the bdo youth champs ...he wins a JDC tour event ...watched most of it and he had a 30 average ..wasn't jumping about and handled himself well.
Thehateful180
The Ton Club

Post by Thehateful180 »

Paddy's imagination is a scary place. Full of talented 13 years old boys it seems.