DRA Cases now online again

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
neil rose
Steady Sixties

Re: DRA Cases now online again

Post by neil rose »

Ginge wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:21 am Well they would have done something by now, so looks like he has got away with it.
Strange as it sounds but maybe he's been dealt with behind closed doors , there's a player currently serving a drugs ban which has never been published by the DRA
fling
County Player

Post by fling »

neil rose wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:08 am
Ginge wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:21 am Well they would have done something by now, so looks like he has got away with it.
Strange as it sounds but maybe he's been dealt with behind closed doors , there's a player currently serving a drugs ban which has never been published by the DRA
Who is that then?
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

I'd get fined every week.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Rob Cross should be fined like Mansell then for not playing to his ability.
He was a disgrace. even conceded at the break at 10-5 and shaking hands
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
normski58
Steady Sixties

Post by normski58 »

See Andy Jenkins case made Sky Sports News page earlier this morning
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

The Kevin McDine thing was on the UKAD website and all over the media, the DRA dont run drug tests so the punishment was dished out by UKAD rather than the DRA. Wasn't it?

"Mr McDine was charged with an ADRV pursuant to Article 2.1 of the Anti-Doping Rules – “Presence of a Prohibited Substance or its Metabolites or Markers in an Athlete’s Sample”.

https://www.ukad.org.uk/anti-doping-rul ... on/a/11231

Hence why the DRA dont have it on their site...because it wasnt them who issued the ban
Big Jock Knew
Mensur Suljovic Fan
The Ton Club

Post by Mensur Suljovic Fan »

Ginge wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:59 am They fanny around trying to prove Mansell wasnt trying (maybe he said something to someone afterwards and that implicated him, no idea), yet Wade was a total c*nt against Asada at the Worlds and does the EDL routine in the interview afterwards, and gets away with it.

Remarkable.
Apparently Wade has appealed whatever charge he was given, hence it doesn't appear on these records yet
Little Lonely Garry
International

I see nothing wrong with Wades comments about trying to hurt his opponent.

no different to a player like price hitting 2 x 167 in a matches, he is trying to hurt his opponent and looking to see his opponent wilt.Thats the whole point, to batter your opponent, cause him to not play his game. That is why some players use tactics and slow down games, how come that is not gamesmanship ?but celebrating is ?

My issue with Wade was the screaming in the ear of Asada, and for that he should get a fine
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
PVDarts501
Steady Sixties

Post by PVDarts501 »

Ginge wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:09 am
ChrisW wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:06 am
Ginge wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:59 am They fanny around trying to prove Mansell wasnt trying (maybe he said something to someone afterwards and that implicated him, no idea), yet Wade was a total c*nt against Asada at the Worlds and does the EDL routine in the interview afterwards, and gets away with it.

Remarkable.
You think they have swept this under the carpet?
Well the latest DRA roundup covers the period of the World Championship, so what are your thoughts? Certainly looks like they didnt see any case to answer, which is just remarkable. Can hardly sweep it under the carpet, was on live television.

Gerwyn Price must be seething. Was what he did any worse?
Wade's case is not on the list because the appeal is not finished yet.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

PVDarts501 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:14 pm
Ginge wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:09 am
ChrisW wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:06 am

Remarkable.
You think they have swept this under the carpet?
Well the latest DRA roundup covers the period of the World Championship, so what are your thoughts? Certainly looks like they didnt see any case to answer, which is just remarkable. Can hardly sweep it under the carpet, was on live television.

Gerwyn Price must be seething. Was what he did any worse?
I see. Was unaware that it has been heard and there was an appeal in.
Big Jock Knew
el_ringo
County Player

Post by el_ringo »

Ginge wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:18 pm
Ginge wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:09 am Gerwyn Price must be seething. Was what he did any worse?
Wade must be appealing under medical grounds where as Gloria Price's only excuse is he's Welsh
el_ringo
County Player

Post by el_ringo »

phil davies wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:43 pm The DRA needs to actually lay down rules with the appropriates punishments for breaking them rather than just making it up on the spot and letting some players get away with nothing but a warning whilst others are made an example of.
DO they take a players previous record into consideration ?

Are the players who get a tickle on the wrist first or repeat offenders ?
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Lewis never got banned for fixing thon PL game with Ando did he?
DavidB
International

Post by DavidB »

el_ringo wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:26 pm
Ginge wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:18 pm
Ginge wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:09 am Gerwyn Price must be seething. Was what he did any worse?
Wade must be appealing under medical grounds where as Gloria Price's only excuse is he's Welsh

Gloria who?? :grin:
mshaw2
Superleague Player

Post by mshaw2 »

No surprise the DRA are making it up as they go along. They don't even have segment sizes in their Rulebook.
Little Lonely Garry
International

mshaw2 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:36 pm No surprise the DRA are making it up as they go along. They don't even have segment sizes in their Rulebook.
why would the dra have segment size in their rulebook then ?
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

Gaz jumps in with two feet there. :grin:
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

God rest Alf Garnett and Prince Phil.

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage:
daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Post by daveboygreen »

phil davies wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:23 pm
el_ringo wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:09 pm
phil davies wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:43 pm The DRA needs to actually lay down rules with the appropriates punishments for breaking them rather than just making it up on the spot and letting some players get away with nothing but a warning whilst others are made an example of.

In Gandos case it should make no difference as he pushed his opponent on a live TV game. Match fixing should be a two year ban mimimum not a tiny fine and 3 month suspended ban. Andy Jenkins has a long list of offences down the years Including assault.

They need to lay out the rules better rather than making them up on the spot and treating diffrent players differently.
Shame you never go anywhere Andy Jenkins plays darts.
Zeyes
International

Post by Zeyes »

daveboygreen wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:04 pm Shame you never go anywhere Andy Jenkins plays darts.
Why, would he be likely to do something to phil that the DRA would be interested in?
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

daveboygreen wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:04 pm
phil davies wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:23 pm
el_ringo wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:09 pm

In Gandos case it should make no difference as he pushed his opponent on a live TV game. Match fixing should be a two year ban mimimum not a tiny fine and 3 month suspended ban. Andy Jenkins has a long list of offences down the years Including assault.

They need to lay out the rules better rather than making them up on the spot and treating diffrent players differently.
Shame I never go anywhere that darts results are recorded.
Fixed for you mate.