Basgooner - Don’t pick up the soap

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Ginge
International

Re: Basgooner

Post by Ginge »

Maybe you can ring the court and put a good word in, may make the pre-sentence reports.
Big Jock Knew
Thehateful180
The Ton Club

Post by Thehateful180 »

Is it just sports DVD's he flogs? If so it's a shame, if he had 'Prison Break' in his collection then at least he might get some ideas from that.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Ginge wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:03 pm Oh dear.

https://www.countypress.co.uk/news/1755 ... -bt-sport/

Remember when the moderators of this site used to happily allow his website to be promoted in his signature?
Indeed but we weren't happy but made the point that if we remove one link to copyright infringement then we would have to remove all, I then remember the forum Mary Whitehouse sending private messages and spamming the forum for the signatures of Basgooner and JC to be removed, I also remember on numerous occasions you threatening to report the copyright infringers to the authorities. As a result the web links to Basgooner and JC's sites were removed as per your wishes, many years ago now.

Hampshire trading standards finally rang you back then?
Have you heard from the office in Cork yet?
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

nikkiboy wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:42 am

Remember when the moderators of this site used to happily allow his website to be promoted in his signature?
Indeed but we weren't happy but made the point that if we remove one link to copyright infringement then we would have to remove all, I then remember the forum Mary Whitehouse sending private messages and spamming the forum for the signatures of Basgooner and JC to be removed, I also remember on numerous occasions you threatening to report the copyright infringers to the authorities. As a result the web links to Basgooner and JC's sites were removed as per your wishes, many years ago now.

Ginge is so vindictive and cruel.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

Ginge shit stirring........never.
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

God rest Alf Garnett and Prince Phil.

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage:
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Paddy McGinty wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:49 am

Ginge is so vindictive and cruel.
I blame bullying at school, I just don't think there was enough of it sent his way :)
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Why would it be Hampshire trading standards, surely it would be Isle of Wight?

Oh N,ick!

As for Gaz, I'm surprised this thread hasnt smoked him out to be honest. He was never a fan of BasGOONer.
Big Jock Knew
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Ginge wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:52 am

Why would it be Hampshire trading standards, surely it would be Isle of Wight?

Oh N,ick!

As for Gaz, I'm surprised this thread hasnt smoked him out to be honest. He was never a fan of BasGOONer.
Sorry Ginge, it was Isle of Wight trading standards that you reported him to then, record corrected.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

You have a very low opinion of me then Nick. To be honest if you are going round Tweeting about it, and have a website about it, then it's hardly under the radar and he is a total idiot, if you are going to do it then you do it on the "black market" or dark web or whatever.
Big Jock Knew
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ginge wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:57 am You have a very low opinion of me then Nick. To be honest if you are going round Tweeting about it, and have a website about it, then it's hardly under the radar and he is a total idiot, if you are going to do it then you do it on the "black market" or dark web or whatever.
Why do you appoint yourself as the forum police? The curtain's always twitching in your house.......
Last edited by Paddy McGinty on Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Ginge wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:57 am You have a very low opinion of me then Nick. To be honest if you are going round Tweeting about it, and have a website about it, then it's hardly under the radar and he is a total idiot, if you are going to do it then you do it on the "black market" or dark web or whatever.
Why do you appoint yourself as the forum police? The curtain's are always twitching in your house.......
The curtain's what?
Big Jock Knew
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

My opinion of you is less than 'very low' :)

The problem is Ginge that you threatened numerous times to report him, he has obviously been reported by someone and you yourself put your name in the frame. If you say it wasn't you then I will of course believe you but you may wish to read the boy who cried wolf to prevent this miscommunication from happening again.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

How has he "obviously been reported"? He had a bloody website, promoted on social media, with a list of hundreds of football matches and darts tournaments ffs, he may as well have had a flashing neon sign on his house. No sympathy for him, will be interesting to see the sentence.

I assume an order under the Proceeds of Crime Act can be made for things like this?
Big Jock Knew
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Ginge wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:13 am How has he "obviously been reported"? He had a bloody website, promoted on social media, with a list of hundreds of football matches and darts tournaments ffs, he may as well have had a flashing neon sign on his house. No sympathy for him, will be interesting to see the sentence.

I assume an order under the Proceeds of Crime Act can be made for things like this?
You reckon he made that much? Probably a large fine and probation with community service will be the sentence.

On this subject, I wonder if Brad Pitt has got his royalties off of the BDO yet?
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

So Ginge was the grass then, his intense jealousy of Bass finally got to him.......... despicable.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

You are trying too hard now, mate.
Big Jock Knew
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ginge wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:24 am You are trying too hard now, mate.
No clearly from what I've read in this thread you are a grass......... just because your confectionary business bombed out no need to ruin Bas's.......
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Yup, still trying too hard.
Big Jock Knew
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ginge wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:31 am Yup, still trying too hard.
I don't need to try hard, Nick has supplied all the evidence we need to come to our conclusions.
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

A shit stirrer, self confessed thief and a grass, anything else been missed?
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

God rest Alf Garnett and Prince Phil.

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage: