rambling and bickering moved from other threads

With separate forums for other sports, TV and films and General chat you can talk about whatever takes your fancy
User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 9871
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by BlueSpark » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:44 pm

:grin:
“Deluxe have put together a seriously good team behind this , who are used to events at the very top of British and international sports.
They are certainly not muppets and must truly believe the BDO is marketable”
Pauly 24/12/15

daveboygreen
County Player
Posts: 2015
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:19 pm

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by daveboygreen » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:55 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:17 pm
phil davies wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:09 pm
Mods protecting DBG from the truth again for some reason.
OK I'll bite, protecting him from what truth Phil?
Also how is he being protected?
Nikki, Despite the warning and PM both myself and Philth were sent, He still keeps doing what he has been asked not to every day, If it was me doing it I would have been served with a ban before now.

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 30088
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:37 pm

daveboygreen wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:55 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:17 pm
phil davies wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:09 pm
Mods protecting DBG from the truth again for some reason.
OK I'll bite, protecting him from what truth Phil?
Also how is he being protected?
Nikki, Despite the warning and PM both myself and Philth were sent, He still keeps doing what he has been asked not to every day, If it was me doing it I would have been served with a ban before now.
You are both as bad as one another at the moment, just leave each other alone and we will all get along peachy.
We try hard not to ban or restrict anyone's content but there comes a point where the time we are wasting moving or editing things supersedes the benefits of the content.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

Black Velvet
County Player
Posts: 2142
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 1:56 am

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by Black Velvet » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:05 pm

Can I come off premod yet or is ssjsa still crying? Pathetic.
Last edited by Black Velvet on Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChrisW
International
Posts: 26958
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by ChrisW » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:23 pm

Black Velvet wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:05 pm
Can I come off premod yet or is ssjsa still crying?
Yep you can come off.

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 9871
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by BlueSpark » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:54 pm

Ha not a chance.
“Deluxe have put together a seriously good team behind this , who are used to events at the very top of British and international sports.
They are certainly not muppets and must truly believe the BDO is marketable”
Pauly 24/12/15

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 8000
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by phil davies » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:03 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:17 pm
phil davies wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:09 pm
Mods protecting DBG from the truth again for some reason.
OK I'll bite, protecting him from what truth Phil?
Also how is he being protected?
Every time I post the truth that DBG is a cancer wishing, member threatening and porky pie telling want to be hardman. It gets removed and no it isn’t fishing it’s the truth. As I’ve alreafy told you all in PMS I’m not going to be silenced from the truth. So leave the post up and I won’t have to post it again. It’s not spamming or anything else it’s you mods deleting the truth to protect DBG as it points out the hypocrisy of the moderating of this site. Either unban everyone and let us all post what we want or ban DBG given what he has done which is worse than what others have been banned for and yet he is instead protected.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 8000
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by phil davies » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:05 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:37 pm
daveboygreen wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:55 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:17 pm
phil davies wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:09 pm
Mods protecting DBG from the truth again for some reason.
OK I'll bite, protecting him from what truth Phil?
Also how is he being protected?
Nikki, Despite the warning and PM both myself and Philth were sent, He still keeps doing what he has been asked not to every day, If it was me doing it I would have been served with a ban before now.
You are both as bad as one another at the moment, just leave each other alone and we will all get along peachy.
We try hard not to ban or restrict anyone's content but there comes a point where the time we are wasting moving or editing things supersedes the benefits of the content.
Have I threatend anyone on numerous occasions no. Do I constantly tell lies no. Do I actually contribute to the darts threads yes.

So no where not as bad as each other it’s just you don’t like the hypocrisy of why he hasn’t been banned being pointed out so you delete my posts and offer no explanation as for why he has gotten away with his actions.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 8000
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by phil davies » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:08 pm

This has of course already been explained also to you all in PM’s which you choose to ignore the content of and not offer any explanation but instead simple say it’s up to the mods and we will continue to remove your posts. Even though they do nothing but tell the truth.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 8000
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by phil davies » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:12 pm

daveboygreen wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:55 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:17 pm
phil davies wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:09 pm
Mods protecting DBG from the truth again for some reason.
OK I'll bite, protecting him from what truth Phil?
Also how is he being protected?
Nikki, Despite the warning and PM both myself and Philth were sent, He still keeps doing what he has been asked not to every day, If it was me doing it I would have been served with a ban before now.
How a cancer wisher can call anyone filth is beyond me but don’t worry about offer another threat like the want to be hard man you are. You’ll be protected for it anyway like usual.

Edited by Admin.
Last edited by ssjsa on Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Have an hour off Phil.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

daveboygreen
County Player
Posts: 2015
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:19 pm

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by daveboygreen » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:17 pm

Seriously....How many times does this thick twat have to be told?

Its every flipping day now that he cannot refrain from posting the same bollox despite being warned not to, Even days I do not post he is still at it.

...If you have such an issue with me or anything you think I have done then you are more than welcome to discuss it with me away from the forum.
Last edited by ssjsa on Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: This will be the last threat you make on this forum. 24 hour ban pending decision whether we allow you to post again.

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 30088
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by nikkiboy » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:28 pm

Wow, just wow.

You've completely lost the plot fella.

Just for the record, you accuse me of deleting posts, I've not deleted a post in months.
You accuse me of trying to hide the truth, please elaborate, if you're on about Dave wishing cancer on TC you must remember that unlike you I was actually there so I know what the truth is.
Your other accusation is that I'm protecting him, from who or what?
He enjoys the same rights as any other member here including you and all I've seen is you asking for him to be banned and him asking for you to be banned, it's quite pathetic really.

A prompt answer to my questions and the proof of my deletion of posts, protection of Dave and my hiding of the truth asap please.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 8000
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by phil davies » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:54 pm

nikkiboy wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:28 pm
Wow, just wow.

You've completely lost the plot fella.

Just for the record, you accuse me of deleting posts, I've not deleted a post in months.
You accuse me of trying to hide the truth, please elaborate, if you're on about Dave wishing cancer on TC you must remember that unlike you I was actually there so I know what the truth is.
Your other accusation is that I'm protecting him, from who or what?
He enjoys the same rights as any other member here including you and all I've seen is you asking for him to be banned and him asking for you to be banned, it's quite pathetic really.

A prompt answer to my questions and the proof of my deletion of posts, protection of Dave and my hiding of the truth asap please.
You as in the mods. You obviously have no problems with Bluespark, SSJA or whoever else form the mods is deleting my posts. You also still haven’t answered my questions as to why he hasn’t been banned. The only people losing the plot is the moderating team. You assume I’m fishing or something as you live in this odd forum world where in reality I have always told the truth throughout this process. Whereas I have not received any explanation from the mods as to why he has been allowed to get away with his behaviour on here.

I will not be silenced from the truth as I have already told you stop deleting my posts that do nothing but tell the truth and I won’t have to post them again. Your protecting DBG he should never have been allowed to post on here again given his past behaviour and has now threatend me at least 3 times in the last month never mind his actions towards other members. His constant lying, acting the hard man or not contributing towards darts discussion at all.

So one last chance mods explain why he hasn’t been banned? Why is he being defended for his actions and my posts being deleted for weeks. Though I now see hopefully you will leave them up so I won’t have to post them again.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 8000
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by phil davies » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:59 pm

I’m simply sticking to my principles something that many people on here seem to have none of. Explain why he is allowed to behave the way he has and not be banned or unban everyone and let us all post whatever we want.

And saying we are as bad as each other given his actions is utterly disgraceful Nik.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

ChrisW
International
Posts: 26958
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by ChrisW » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:01 pm

It's getting very boring now Phil.
He hardly posts here. But your constant obsession with him and spamming is only going to get you more frustrated.
Just ignore him or put him on ignore.

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 8000
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by phil davies » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:04 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:01 pm
It's getting very boring now Phil.
He hardly posts here. But your constant obsession with him and spamming is only going to get you more frustrated.
Just ignore him or put him on ignore.
No as that’s not the point. I’m not frustrated at all that’s half the point people assume things that are not the case. It’s not spamming it’s sticking to principles I wouldn’t have to repost it if t wasn’t constantly deleted for no reason. Also I want an explanation and haven’t been given one.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 8000
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by phil davies » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:05 pm

So ignoring isn’t the point Chris it’s the principle of it. He shouldn’t be allowed to get away with what he does. Or if he is then we should all be able to post as we like and others that are banned should be unbanned.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin/Mod
Posts: 211
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:28 pm

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by Admin » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:11 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:01 pm
It's getting very boring now Phil.
He hardly posts here. But your constant obsession with him and spamming is only going to get you more frustrated.
Just ignore him or put him on ignore.
Someone gets it :DDDD:

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 9871
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by BlueSpark » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:19 pm

So to summarise.
The Phil and Dave show was becoming tedious for everyone.
It was said in a pm somewhen that enough was enough and posts would be deleted rather than chucked in here ad infinitum. Hence the reason they were deleted regardless of content if they were aimed at each other. For some reason, you ignored this message and repeatedly attempted to re post them. Obviously they were deleted again. Shock horror.
Whilst it is obviously fine for you to moan about what Dave wrote in his posts, it is not a one way street and constantly antagonising each other will not solve the issue. The moderators decide on the allowable content of posts, not you. It's pretty simple.
Frankly, I don't even know why I'm bothering to write this, hopefully it will shut you up. Even though apparently we don't stick to what we say in messages, I do believe I copied you in on one which said any more threats and I will remove Dave's posting privileges, and guess what, I will do exactly that.
If you don't like this reply that you have been begging for recently, take it to my boss.
“Deluxe have put together a seriously good team behind this , who are used to events at the very top of British and international sports.
They are certainly not muppets and must truly believe the BDO is marketable”
Pauly 24/12/15

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 8000
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by phil davies » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:16 am

BlueSpark wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:19 pm
So to summarise.
The Phil and Dave show was becoming tedious for everyone.
It was said in a pm somewhen that enough was enough and posts would be deleted rather than chucked in here ad infinitum. Hence the reason they were deleted regardless of content if they were aimed at each other. For some reason, you ignored this message and repeatedly attempted to re post them. Obviously they were deleted again. Shock horror.
Whilst it is obviously fine for you to moan about what Dave wrote in his posts, it is not a one way street and constantly antagonising each other will not solve the issue. The moderators decide on the allowable content of posts, not you. It's pretty simple.
Frankly, I don't even know why I'm bothering to write this, hopefully it will shut you up. Even though apparently we don't stick to what we say in messages, I do believe I copied you in on one which said any more threats and I will remove Dave's posting privileges, and guess what, I will do exactly that.
If you don't like this reply that you have been begging for recently, take it to my boss.
Yes it is a one way street as I have never threatened anyone in here. Or lied and unlike him I actually contribute to the darts threads.

So to quantify it then has he finally been banned given his numerous threats or is he going to be wrongly allowed back on here to post again. I have always told the truth to you Bluespark and it’s quite simply that you have been acting pathetically by deleting posts that did nothing but tell the truth. I respect you however for finally posting something about it even if half of what you said comparing me to the actions of that threatening lier are completely false.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

Post Reply

Return to “General Non Darts Discussion”