Re: Basgooner

Post by Ginge »

nikkiboy wrote:
Ginge wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:25 pm
nikkiboy wrote:Whilst he is having a pop at Basgooner's copyright theft
At least you admit it was theft, fair play
We are making progress.
Where did I ever say otherwise?
Dont recall you saying it when you were allowing him to promote them on here. But maybe i wasnt paying attention.
Big Jock Knew
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Ginge wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:16 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
We are making progress.
Dont recall you saying it when you were allowing him to promote them on here. But maybe i wasnt paying attention.
As I reminded you a couple of days ago my contention was that if you remove his signature link then you also have to remove JC's as both linked to copyright theft, yet you only got your knickers in a twist over the one, funny that and I wonder why that was?
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

nikkiboy wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:23 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
We are making progress.
As I reminded you a couple of days ago my contention was that if you remove his signature link then you also have to remove JC's as both linked to copyright theft, yet you only got your knickers in a twist over the one, funny that and I wonder why that was?
Hmmm I wonder why :)
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

nikkiboy wrote:
We are making progress.
May I also point out that in your current signature there is a link to a YouTube video of Alan Partridge saying 'subhuman scum' but on closer inspection it is not the official copyright license holder's channel and is therefore infringing copyright and has been illegally produced.

Now you will probably come back with 'it's not for sale' but the video is monetised using Google/YouTube adverts so you are happy to link to copyright theft for profit but mount that high horse if others do the same.

Just for clarity, basgooner's site was never promoted by the site but was a web link in his signature, just like JC's was and yours is.
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

nikkiboy wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:32 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
We are making progress.
May I also point out that in your current signature there is a link to a YouTube video of Alan Partridge saying 'subhuman scum' but on closer inspection it is not the official copyright license holder's channel and is therefore infringing copyright and has been illegally produced.

Now you will probably come back with 'it's not for sale' but the video is monetised using Google/YouTube adverts so you are happy to link to copyright theft for profit but mount that high horse if others do the same.

Just for clarity, basgooner's site was never promoted by the site but was a web link in his signature, just like JC's was and yours is.

Stop picking on him, he will cry. :grin:
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

God rest Alf Garnett and Prince Phil.

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage:
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

nikkiboy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
We are making progress.

Didnt you let him run a competition on here where the prize was a huge number of the illegal DVDs? Did find the thread the other day, maybe i should bump it.
Big Jock Knew
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

ILAD wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:51 pm
nikkiboy wrote:

We are making progress.

Stop picking on him, he will cry. :grin:
It's started.
Last edited by ChrisW on Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Stated where?
Big Jock Knew
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Ginge wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:38 amStated where?
Over the road. :)
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ginge getting truly hammered here...........
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Yes i am gutted he has finally faced justice.

25th was the sentencing wasnt it? Ill ring the court up in the afternoon to find out what he got.

And.....go!
Big Jock Knew
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ginge wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:10 am Yes i am gutted he has finally faced justice.

25th was the sentencing wasnt it? Ill ring the court up in the afternoon to find out what he got.

And.....go!
Well you're at it see if you can book your other mate in for copyright infringements...........I like to see fair play.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

nikkiboy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
We are making progress.

Not to jump into this utterly pointless debate but that’s not how YouTube works
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Ginge wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:10 am Yes i am gutted he has finally faced justice.

And.....go!
Well you're at it see if you can book your other mate in for copyright infringements...........I like to see fair play.
Dont think thats how courts work, mate
Big Jock Knew
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Ginge wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:25 pm At least you admit it was theft, fair play
We are making progress.

Ha!
Big Jock Knew
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Zapp Brannigan wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:16 am
nikkiboy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

We are making progress.

That's strange because I have a couple of videos on there that are monetised and I've earned a few pennies from them over the years.
DavidB
International

Post by DavidB »

nikkiboy wrote:
We are making progress.

ha, Well played nikkiboy, very well played

:grin:
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

nikkiboy wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:16 am
nikkiboy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote: Where did I ever say otherwise?

That's strange because I have a couple of videos on there that are monetised and I've earned a few pennies from them over the years.
But that’s not what you said

The onus for copyrighted material is not on the person posting it, if you post a copyrighted clip YouTube’s computer systems will flag the video immediately and send any advertising revenue to the person that owns the material or if they do not wish it to be on YouTube they will remove it.

And that’s only if it’s a popular video and a video that qualifies for ads in the first place.

And that’s from experience of having a YouTube channel with videos with copyrighted material on them
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Hang on Ginge didn't create the clip. Why are you even discussing it.