Basgooner - Don’t pick up the soap

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ssjsa
International

Re: Basgooner - Don’t pick up the soap

Post by ssjsa »

Ginge wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:46 pm
nikkiboy wrote:Flights to Las Vegas next January for the LV open just £332 return, I was just looking.
Back out there in mid-September. Cant do cattle class so its cost me a bit more than that!
Great price.

I am off to Vegas for the World Series of Darts in July, before going to Mexico for the second week of my holiday. Three of us got flights from Glasgow to Manchester, Manchester to Vegas, Vegas to Houston, Houston to Cancun, finishing up with a flight back home from Cancun to Glasgow and all for under 3k. Amazing the value you can get if you are prepared to spend the time in trawling the net for the best value.

Whilst I do not have the time to do this, my partner does and she searches the internet every day to get us the best deals for our holidays.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

ssjsa wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:58 pm
nikkiboy wrote:Flights to Las Vegas next January for the LV open just £332 return, I was just looking.
Back out there in mid-September. Cant do cattle class so its cost me a bit more than that!
Great price.

I am off to Vegas for the World Series of Darts in July, before going to Mexico for the second week of my holiday. Three of us got flights from Glasgow to Manchester, Manchester to Vegas, Vegas to Houston, Houston to Cancun, finishing up with a flight back home from Cancun to Glasgow and all for under 3k. Amazing the value you can get if you are prepared to spend the time in trawling the net for the best value.

Whilst I do not have the time to do this, my partner does and she searches the internet every day to get us the best deals for our holidays.
Why?
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Paddy McGinty wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:31 am
Great price.

Why?
Because he doesn't have time. Durrr!
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

ChrisW wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:35 am
Great price.

Why?
No why go to the shite plastic darts exhibition when he could go and take part in the Vegas Open............just doesn't make sense to me.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Maybe because he doesnt want to go to Mexico in January when his kid(s) is/are back at school. Durrrrr!
Big Jock Knew
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Paddy McGinty wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:40 am
Ginge wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:46 pm Back out there in mid-September. Cant do cattle class so its cost me a bit more than that!
Great price.

Why?
No why go to the shite plastic darts exhibition when he could go and take part in the Vegas Open............just doesn't make sense to me.
It would if you saw me play darts. :grin:

I can understand the attraction though. Have to say I will enjoy the 2 days of the North American qualifiers every bit as much as the Main event. Will be great to meet those darts players I started a friendship with again.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ginge wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:47 am Maybe because he doesnt want to go to Mexico in January when his kid(s) is/are back at school. Durrrrr!
Best time to take them, cheaper holidays then. It's a no brainer really, Vegas Open then on to St Lucia for some fishing, weather is good there in January. Only a fool would take them during school holidays.....
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Ginge wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:46 pm Back out there in mid-September. Cant do cattle class so its cost me a bit more than that!
Great price.

Why?
You up for going again next year Pads?
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Maybe he can play with Robert Wanger [sic] again.
Big Jock Knew
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Ginge wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:05 am
Wookiee wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:50 am Bang to rights, zero sympathy. He was a proper precious ferret as well.
Come on, you know the rules by now, anyone involved in darts is a "salt of the earth" type and must be defended at all costs.
Indeed. I remember posts even suggesting Eccles was a good egg and we shouldn't believe all those terrible rumours.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

nikkiboy wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:31 am

Great price.

Why?
You up for going again next year Pads?
It's a possibility, we always go somewhere around that time.......
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

DavidOwen67 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:24 pm
Ginge wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:05 am
Wookiee wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:50 am Bang to rights, zero sympathy. He was a proper precious ferret as well.
Come on, you know the rules by now, anyone involved in darts is a "salt of the earth" type and must be defended at all costs.
Indeed. I remember posts even suggesting Eccles was a good egg and we shouldn't believe all those terrible rumours.
Something about a stone and glass houses..........
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Are you suggesting David is a ********, Paddy?
Big Jock Knew
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ginge wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 10:25 am Are you suggesting David is a child rapist, Paddy?
No not at all, was talking about a greenhouse.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Of course you were.
Big Jock Knew
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ginge wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 10:32 am Of course you were.
Why would you think that? I was saying that just about anyone has done something they regret in the past. Look at you for instance.....
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Braddy would LOVE prison
UKDA 4 Life
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:22 pm Braddy would LOVE prison
He'd be head boy in no time
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

David Owen should face a jail sentence for that fucking waistcoat
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

David Owen should face a jail sentence for that fucking waistcoat
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021