Denmark open (Liar of an official)-Another crying thread

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
dartsfan22
The Ton Club

Denmark open (Liar of an official)-Another crying thread

Post by dartsfan22 »

Well on way home now from Manchester airport after my first ever darts competition abroad in Denmark and what an experience for all the wrong reasons ! Given a set time I was first on 11am board 39 group 20 , I misread it and thought board 20 and it was in a completely different area as they were calling games out I thought this can’t be right as was 3 on the board I then checked in a got over to my correct board bang on 11 there as a bloke throwing and one of the officials in his suit I went onto board official walked off guy stood behind watched me 3 darts walked off I was then there for 10 mins by myself so I went to main desk saying nobody there,Said I wasn’t there on time and I called your name, I said I was I said I seen you walk off and nodded at you and you didn’t call my name so my danish opponent was given a bye in round 2
Deleted User

Re: Denmark open (Liar of an official)

Post by Deleted User »

Thanks Chris. As if 27 posts on Facebook complaining about it weren't enough?

I'm sure you'll get just oodles of sympathy on a darts forum. :D
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Apparently it was his fault anyway, as he wasn’t at the board 5 mins before the game, as stated you needed to be on the card.
What a plonker
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Board official was there, but he didn't think to speak to the official and say who he was.
The crying on FB has been something to behold.
dartsfan22
The Ton Club

Post by dartsfan22 »

When you actually become a dart player never mind travel to another country then I will value your respected opinion it’s funny how every other bdo player ones from lakeside thought it was a joke #davidowenwhoareya
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Millennials :whatever
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

DavidOwen67 wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:19 pm Board official was there, but he didn't think to speak to the official and say who he was.
Is it comparable to the crying on here when he failed to follow the comp rules, therefore missing out on one of the prizes?
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

dartsfan22 wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:25 pm When you actually become a dart player never mind travel to another country then I will value your respected opinion it’s funny how every other bdo player ones from lakeside thought it was a joke #davidowenwhoareya
I travel to Wales for the Welsh Open many times. And actually played lots of opponents. On the right board. At the right time.

Been an official on both sides of the darts divide as well, and it look like the Danish officials agree with their British counterparts that you are a bit of a knobhead.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

BlueSpark wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:31 pm
DavidOwen67 wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:19 pm Board official was there, but he didn't think to speak to the official and say who he was.
Is it comparable to the crying on here when he failed to follow the comp rules, therefore missing out on one of the prizes?
That's not the the one where dartsfan22 (Chris Bradley) made a mess of his competition entry, then sent a snotty e-mail saying if he didn't get his "RIGHTFUL POINTS" he would sign up with multiple accounts and start lots of threads, is it?
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

I believe it stemmed from his failure to pick a set of darts with his entry. Which everyone else managed.
It wouldn’t have mattered, but he finished top/second and won fuck all as a result. Then after many empty threats by pm and flooding the threads, he was put on pre mod.
I think that covers it.
Deleted User

Re: Denmark open (Liar of an official)-Another crying thread

Post by Deleted User »

Hey, Chris! There's Board 39 right behind you!

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

BlueSpark wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:51 pm I believe it stemmed from his failure to pick a set of darts with his entry. Which everyone else managed.
It wouldn’t have mattered, but he finished top/second and won fek all as a result. Then after many empty threats by pm and flooding the threads, he was put on pre mod.
I think that covers it.
This whole "not following competition instructions" thing is becoming a bit of a habit for the poor lamb. :D :D
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

dartsfan22 wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:25 pm When you actually become a dart player never mind travel to another country then I will value your respected opinion it’s funny how every other bdo player ones from lakeside thought it was a joke #davidowenwhoareya
Cool. I’ve played in Poland, Belgium, Estonia and France in BDO opens. If you don’t read things properly and don’t know the rules you’re probably a bit dense.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Hi Chris.

I will read responses on fanatics in a short while.
You make a fair point if lakeside players are agreeing that you have been hard done by.

But surely if folks disagree with you it is irrelevant if that person has played on the bdo circuit (over seas) or not?
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

DavidOwen67 wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:44 pm
Been an official on both sides of the darts divide as well, and it look like the Danish officials agree with their British counterparts that you are a bit of a knobhead.
Did you follow the rules as a PDC official.
Case
County Player

Post by Case »

dartsfan22 wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 1:59 pm Well on way home now from Manchester airport after my first ever darts competition abroad in Denmark and what an experience for all the wrong reasons ! Given a set time I was first on 11am board 39 group 20 , I misread it and thought board 20 and it was in a completely different area as they were calling games out I thought this can’t be right as was 3 on the board I then checked in a got over to my correct board bang on 11 there as a bloke throwing and one of the officials in his suit I went onto board official walked off guy stood behind watched me 3 darts walked off I was then there for 10 mins by myself so I went to main desk saying nobody there,Said I wasn’t there on time and I called your name, I said I was I said I seen you walk off and nodded at you and you didn’t call my name so my danish opponent was given a bye in round 2
Like missing a bus, you can run to catch it just in time and then sometimes the bus leaves a minute short.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

DavidOwen67 wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:05 pm Hey, Chris! There's Board 39 right behind you!

:DDD:
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

What makes it even more hilarious is he went to Denmark, a local open wouldn’t have been half as comical
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

BlueSpark wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 7:32 pm
DavidOwen67 wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 4:05 pm Hey, Chris! There's Board 39 right behind you!

:DDD:
Are dartsfan22 and ginge the same person?
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

No.
Big Jock Knew