Glen Durrant

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Martin Legandowski
Steady Sixties

Re: Glen Durrant

Post by Martin Legandowski »

Ginge wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:52 pm
dartsyoungun wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:50 pm Why on earth does Mr BVD keep going on about Harms. He is an average player to say the least and someone who cannot and I believe never will hack it in the PDC. No bottle and happy to be a fairly big fish in a very small pool

It's just someone painfully pretending to be Dutch, mate.
Dzien dobry

This is being so sad. Why would anybody pretend to be from another country. I am how you say proud to be from the glorious Poland and my good friend Garry ;-) is Corkish. I will be watching Krzysztof smashing the teAMS with me and my friend being smashe'd on the Zubrowka. We will be posting lots of the laughing men if Hunchback and Barney get smashed. :DDD:
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

dartsyoungun wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:50 pm Why on earth does Mr BVD keep going on about Harms. He is an average player to say the least and someone who cannot and I believe never will hack it in the PDC. No bottle and happy to be a fairly big fish in a very small pool

Correct. It's thelad1985/Robson/McCleaner and I suspect Kinsella as well from the way the 2 accounts were talking to "each other" the other day.

Only a matter of time before he logs into the wrong account and makes a complete arse of himself again.
BVDRassel
Brass Darts

Post by BVDRassel »

Martin Legandowski wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:07 pm

Dzien dobry

This is being so sad. Why would anybody pretend to be from another country. I am how you say proud to be from the glorious Poland and my good friend Garry ;-) is Corkish. I will be watching Krzysztof smashing the teAMS with me and my friend being smashe'd on the Zubrowka. We will be posting lots of the laughing men if Hunchback and Barney get smashed. :DDD:
Barney has something to put right. He will not be at the world cup tomorrow.
BVDRassel
Brass Darts

Post by BVDRassel »

MVG and Durrant are the main two in the world. Next best could be anyone. Some say Price. Some Say Gurney. Some say Cross. Some say Harms. That speaks of Harms quality.
Martin Legandowski
Steady Sixties

BVDRassel wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:35 pm

Dzien dobry

I am going to be posting lots of the laughing men to you.

MVG refused to play with Klassen because of his sending of the pictures and picked Barneveld.

:DDD: :DDD:
Demolition_fan
Pub Champion

Post by Demolition_fan »

BVDRassel wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:39 pm
MVG and Durrant are the main two in the world. Next best could be anyone. Some say Price. Some Say Gurney. Some say Cross. Some say Harms. That speaks of Harms quality.
You are a fucking prick.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

BVDRassel wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:39 pm
MVG and Durrant are the main two in the world. Next best could be anyone. Some say Price. Some Say Gurney. Some say Cross. I say Harms. That proves I am a trolling multiple.
Fair point.
Demolition_fan
Pub Champion

Post by Demolition_fan »

Can’t one of the admin get rid of this imbecile?
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Demolition_fan wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:46 pm Can’t one of the admin get rid of this imbecile?
Me, or Robson? :D :D
BVDRassel
Brass Darts

Post by BVDRassel »

Martin Legandowski wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:41 pm

Dzien dobry

MVG refused to play with Klassen because of his sending of the pictures and picked Barneveld.

Barney no longer the second highest ranked player in the world ranking. Thats why he not receive an invitation from the PDC to play in the World Cup.
Demolition_fan
Pub Champion

Post by Demolition_fan »

If I was a moderator I would have got rid of him by now
Martin Legandowski
Steady Sixties

BVDRassel wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:49 pm
Martin Legandowski wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:41 pm

Dzien dobry

Barney no longer the second highest ranked player in the world ranking. Thats why he not receive an invitation from the PDC to play in the World Cup.
Ha that is the problem with how you say the idiots who pretend to be from the Dutch. If you were really from Holland you would be knowing that Michael picks his partner not the PDC and he will always be picking Ray as he is his friend.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Demolition_fan wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:54 pm If I was a moderator I would have got rid of him by now
I am a Moderator and getting pretty fucked off with the idiots on here tonight, so as well as taking your advice on board to get rid of the Dutch impersonator, have also banned both the Polish multiple and yourself for 24 hours so the rest of us can enjoy the World Cup of Darts.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Jerome
Brass Darts

Post by Jerome »

My old mate pretending to be Dutch.
Why Robson, why?
Bbb
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ha....
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Kinsella
Brass Darts

Post by Kinsella »

Any chance of this thread getting back on topic. Namely Suoer Glen and his glittering career.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Kinsella wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:14 pm Any chance of this thread getting back on topic. Namely Suoer Glen and his glittering career.
How did we miss this one out of Minion Mark's worst multiple vote?
County Player

Post by 1205 »

1205 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 6:52 pm
trotter01 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 6:33 pm To be fair I cannot see why anybody would say that Durrant hasn't been anything other than excellent so far..

To have got a Tour Card in January and give such a head start to others yet still sit 3rd on pro tour qualifying list for the Matchplay and 1st for the Grand Prix is some achievement.
His bar is set higher than it is for others. He is, after all, 3-times consecutive BDO world champion.

There's no doubt he's doing great on the floor, but the discussion is around his stage results which have so far been:

Premier League: L Gurney 3-7
UK Open: W Kuivenhoven, L Carlin 2-6
ET1: W Rosenauer, L Wattimena 5-6
ET2: DNQ
ET3: W Hughes, L Cullen 5-6
ET4: DNQ
ET5: DNQ
ET6: L Searle 4-6
ET7: W Merkx, W Nilsson, L Price 3-6

Not exactly sparkling.
ET8: L Burness 5-6

Fizzle.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Just the 8 mentions this week in K_O_T_W.
Durrant must do better.
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

ChrisW wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:07 am Just the 8 mentions this week in K_O_T_W.
Durrant must do better.
Not obsessed no no no....
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

God rest Alf Garnett and Prince Phil.

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage: