Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Sally
Pub Champion

Limestone Cowboy Dart Shirts

Post by Sally »

BOB ANDERSON
LIMESTONE COWBOY
SIGNED & PERSONALISED DART SHIRTS

Let me know if you would like one...All size XL. Great for wearing or framing.

Please email me on ....

bobanderson180@yahoo.co.uk.

to register your interest, and I will get back to you. UK price is £45, signed, plus a little more for overseas postage. You also get a signed photo!

Sold out of the blue, but the others are still available
98C003AB-A0A5-4918-B4CF-06188CAC305F.jpeg
98C003AB-A0A5-4918-B4CF-06188CAC305F.jpeg (783.81 KiB) Viewed 1528 times
Sally
devosteve
International

Re: Limestone Cowboy Dart Shirts

Post by devosteve »

Admin: how about asking Bob for a Q & A session on here?
Well respected guy who would be honest and fair with his answers.

Hope shirt sales go well Sally.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

I have a question....how much did they pay him for the virtual darts thing? I saw him hit a nine darter the other day
Big Jock Knew
Sally
Pub Champion

Post by Sally »

Ginge wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:25 pm I have a question....how much did they pay him for the virtual darts thing? I saw him hit a nine darter the other day Image
I don’t know what that was Ginge. Can you add a link?
Sally
Sally
Pub Champion

Post by Sally »

devosteve wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:23 pm Admin: how about asking Bob for a Q & A session on here?
Well respected guy who would be honest and fair with his answers.

Hope shirt sales go well Sally.
Why not, if it’s email questions...and not too many! He’s busy golfing most of the time!!!! :omg: :omg: :omg:
Sally
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Sally wrote:
Ginge wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:25 pm I have a question....how much did they pay him for the virtual darts thing? I saw him hit a nine darter the other day Image
https://mobile.bet365.com/#/AVR/B2023/

He plays the likes of Mace, Priestley and Walton, on a loop.

I assume a company got them all in for a day just to film reaction shots? Easy money.

Bob playing next at 9.05 Image

AWL vs Priestley at the moment.
Big Jock Knew
Sally
Pub Champion

Post by Sally »

Ginge wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:38 pm
Sally wrote:
https://mobile.bet365.com/#/AVR/B2023/

He plays the likes of Mace, Priestley and Walton, on a loop.

I assume a company got them all in for a day just to film reaction shots? Easy money.

Bob playing next at 9.05 Image

It was a few years ago, January 2016, he was there with Pete Manley, and the other players did their filming on different days.

Yes, it was throwing, reaction shots, grimaces, arms raised in triumph, and sad faces too! All against a green screen. I’ll find a picture of it and put it up.

Just their normal fees for the day, so probably £500 for Bob. We were there for about 6 hours.

It is such a long time ago that this was filmed, that we had almost forgotten about it. It looks very clever now that it’s been put together, but makes me smile that Russ calls .....you require, without giving them a name. He must have gone through a long day of different out shots!

7DC8061A-A54A-405E-8F5F-CAC3FED08AF5.jpeg
382E08D6-B0B2-4FF9-A3D4-14497D942435.jpeg
We filmed it up near Manchester on a cold snowy day!

AWL vs Priestley at the moment.
Sally
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

You can bet on anything these days.
Sally
Pub Champion

Post by Sally »

C34050CA-EE10-4CD9-9431-7519EDD814B7.jpeg
C34050CA-EE10-4CD9-9431-7519EDD814B7.jpeg (99.86 KiB) Viewed 1488 times
It was a few years ago, January 2016, he was there with Pete Manley, and the other players did their filming on different days.

Yes, it was throwing, reaction shots, grimaces, arms raised in triumph, and sad faces too! All against a green screen.

Just their normal fees for the day, so probably £500 for Bob. We were there for about 6 hours.

It is such a long time ago that this was filmed, that we had almost forgotten about it. It looks very clever now that it’s been put together, but makes me smile that Russ calls .....you require, without giving them a name. He must have gone through a long day of different out shots!
Sally
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Surprised they havent expanded it past the 8 players currently on there.
Big Jock Knew
Buzz Fledderjohn
Superleague Player

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn »

Ginge wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:08 pm Surprised they havent expanded it past the 8 players currently on there.
I'm not.
I would imagine if you're the sort of degenerate who is prepared to gamble on a computer simulation, then you don't care who the avatars are. Why would you? It's not like you can study form lines before placing your bet.

I know Bet 365 have got more money than they know what to do with, but spending about £500 per player per day to film their reaction shots is just an expense they don't need.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Buzz Fledderjohn wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:02 am
Ginge wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:08 pm Surprised they havent expanded it past the 8 players currently on there.
I'm not.
I would imagine if you're the sort of degenerate who is prepared to gamble on a computer simulation, then you don't care who the avatars are. Why would you? It's not like you can study form lines before placing your bet.

I know Bet 365 have got more money than they know what to do with, but spending about £500 per player per day to film their reaction shots is just an expense they don't need.
Its on Coral as well, I assume a few others, so a pooled effort.
Big Jock Knew
Buzz Fledderjohn
Superleague Player

Ginge wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:04 am
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:02 am
I'm not.

Its on Coral as well, I assume a few others, so a pooled effort.
Fair enough, I hadn't realised that. I just don't take any notice of "virtual" sports betting. Why should I when there's so much actual sport to bet on?
Even so, my opinion about virtual sports bettors not caring who they are supposedly betting on remains unchanged.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Oh i agree. Unless there is an edge to it (which there isnt with virtuals except in one instance which im not prepared to post on a public forum), im not interested in them at all.
Big Jock Knew
Buzz Fledderjohn
Superleague Player

I can't believe the bookies would allow you to have an edge on anything they have so much control over.
What is it? Some sort of coding error that makes a certain outcome more predictable? (I don't expect you to tell me the details of what it is - I'm just curious about how such an edge exists)
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Buzz Fledderjohn wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:58 am I can't believe the bookies would allow you to have an edge on anything they have so much control over.
What is it? Some sort of coding error that makes a certain outcome more predictable? (I don't expect you to tell me the details of what it is - I'm just curious about how such an edge exists)
I will PM you.
Big Jock Knew
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Buzz Fledderjohn wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:58 am I can't believe the bookies would allow you to have an edge on anything they have so much control over.
When I worked in Coral, some geezer bet big and only on the virtual racing. He won more often than not, so Coral immediately restricted his stake to a max of a fiver.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

BlueSpark wrote:
When I worked in Coral, some geezer bet big and only on the virtual racing. He won more often than not, so Coral immediately restricted his stake to a max of a fiver.
Easy enough to just start going elsewhere.
Big Jock Knew
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Ginge wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:20 am
BlueSpark wrote:
Easy enough to just start going elsewhere.
I quite liked him to be fair, he tipped well.
Used to make loads of money working there, my boss was as bent as a nine bob note.
Here’s some examples.
Some bloke whacked £200 on a dog at some track, the bet got put on too late and the settling system voided the bet.
So my boss walks out to the bin where the bloke had screwed up his ticket (the dog lost anyway) picks it out, dips it in the till and relieves it of the £200 the ticket says is owed as it was late. Splits it with me.
Another time, the same bloke whacked another £200 on some dog in one race, inexplicably putting a different race time on the slip. Dog loses, boss grabs ticket out of bin. We cheer madly a couple of hours later as the dog romps in at 7/2. The slip had the correct race time and trap number. Cue £900 being paid out split between the two of us. All money taken out of the safe which was off camera.
Numerous other times to mention, like I said he made us a lot of money.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Never go in Corals anymore, they stopped dishing out a free bet every week back in the summer so no reason to go in now, they offer nothing exclusively in branch that I am interested in.
Big Jock Knew