BDO tournaments no longer recognised by WDF and BDO relegated to Associate Member

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
bukowski
Steady Sixties

Re: BDO tournaments no longer recognised by WDF and BDO relegated to Associate Member

Post by bukowski »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18262&hilit=new+tournament+lakeside

"Little Dick shafting Des and the BDO" 8-)
devosteve
International

Re: BDO tournaments no longer recognised by WDF and BDO relegated to Associate Member

Post by devosteve »

Zapp Brannigan wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:53 pm Doesn’t little Richard have something to do with the wdf now?

The same little Richard who had a falling out with des and resigned from calling bdo events .....
see the 'wdf on the rise' thread. Things were being put in place in case the BDO fell apart. But I guess they didn't expect what happened at the masters.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Tommy T-Rex
The Ton Club

Post by Tommy T-Rex »

devosteve wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:39 pm
Skewball wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:31 pm
The Master wrote:Fixed it
Very good but also needs the word unsanctioned in there.
One admin (mark f) on real fanatics already thinking the group may need a new title .
I suggested unsanctioned as an additional word.

oh, and on original I don't think Steve e has commented on the story. But just keeps posting the latest head to head games from the 02
WDF Fanatics. When the new major kicks off its something else they can refuse to buy tickets for.
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

devosteve wrote:
Zapp Brannigan wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:53 pm Doesn’t little Richard have something to do with the wdf now?

The same little Richard who had a falling out with des and resigned from calling bdo events .....
see the 'wdf on the rise' thread. Things were being put in place in case the BDO fell apart. But I guess they didn't expect what happened at the masters.
Or (and looking now more likely) they got together to put a plan in place to shaft des
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Tommy T-Rex wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:12 pm
One admin (mark f) on real fanatics already thinking the group may need a new title .

oh, and on original I don't think Steve e has commented on the story. But just keeps posting the latest head to head games from the 02
WDF Fanatics. When the new major kicks off its something else they can refuse to buy tickets for.
and ask for free streams to watch it on tv.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Heather Connerton "Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the BDO set up the WDF????? Surely there was a confidentiality clause so someone is to blame for the LEAK of the letter?????
If the BDO is being held responsible for the masters redraw then ALL the other countries that have had redraws should be reprimanded as well????"

The defence and deflection begins on unsanctioned fanatics.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Oh dear.

Good luck finding out who leaked the letter Heather!
Big Jock Knew
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Just change it to WDF Fanatics.
craigmc
Superleague Player

Post by craigmc »

Ginge wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:22 pm Oh dear.

You will be facing action from the BDO disciplinary officer 😎Keep up the good work Ginge.How many times have people unwilling/unable to break ranks forwarded you info safe in the knowledge you will do the honourable thing?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

craigmc wrote:

You will be facing action from the BDO disciplinary officer ImageKeep up the good work Ginge.How many times have people unwilling/unable to break ranks forwarded you info safe in the knowledge you will do the honourable thing?
TBH the person who sent it me doesnt give a shiiiiite but had lost his password for the forum Image
Big Jock Knew
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Ginge wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:54 pm
craigmc wrote:

You will be facing action from the BDO disciplinary officer ImageKeep up the good work Ginge.How many times have people unwilling/unable to break ranks forwarded you info safe in the knowledge you will do the honourable thing?
TBH the person who sent it me doesnt give a shiiiiite but had lost his password for the forum Image
Let them know I’ll reset it if they want
craigmc
Superleague Player

Post by craigmc »

Ginge wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:54 pm
craigmc wrote:

IFM?
Addicks Fan
County Player

Post by Addicks Fan »

Letter now on WDF website - Heather can stop worrying about the leak now!

https://www.dartswdf.com/2019/12/04/let ... -criteria/

They have removed reference to the World Champs and World Masters from Clause 2.07 of their new ranking rules.
markymark
County Player

Post by markymark »

devosteve wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:18 pm Heather Connerton "Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the BDO set up the WDF????? Surely there was a confidentiality clause so someone is to blame for the LEAK of the letter?????
If the BDO is being held responsible for the masters redraw then ALL the other countries that have had redraws should be reprimanded as well????"

The defence and deflection begins on unsanctioned fanatics.
What other draws in other countries have had redraws or dodgy ones? Turkey? 🤣
el_ringo
County Player

Post by el_ringo »

Bloody hell

Olly Croft will be spinning in his grave

or well would be if we had had the funeral yet
el_ringo
County Player

Post by el_ringo »

With rule changes as well as draw changes during their competition there is opportunity for alleged violations to be construed as match fixing. This situation could place our member country organizations and their players in a compromising position. The WDF refuses to be associated with such actions.
Serious allegation that I wonder what the online bookies who were offering odds etc on it and future events will make of it
Si Robin
Pub Champion

Post by Si Robin »

From Real Fanatics
Attachments
BDLol.jpg
BDLol.jpg (56.78 KiB) Viewed 987 times
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

So the BDO have been canned for match fixing, classy.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Si Robin wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:14 pm From Real Fanatics
Are you sure this isn't real? Apart from no spelling mistakes of course.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

nikkiboy wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:20 pm
Si Robin wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:14 pm From Real Fanatics
Are you sure this isn't real? Apart from no spelling mistakes of course.
Ffs guys this is not real. It is a clearly a photoshop of what was an original document at some stage. Dead giveaway when the sponsors at the bottom are all businesses which have went bust.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner