BDO tournaments no longer recognised by WDF and BDO relegated to Associate Member

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Skewball
International

Re: BDO tournaments no longer recognised by WDF and BDO relegated to Associate Member

Post by Skewball »

devosteve wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:24 pm
BlueSpark wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:04 pm “All names have been noted”
Ffs
why put that in? It looks embarrassing, unprofessional. and obviously a hint of discipline to come.

The bdo is crumbling around him and this is the initial reaction.

I do wonder if he will admit the mistakes he made at the masters or continually blame it on social media.

Oh and it looks like TT is back in his' bad books'!
of course there will be no discipline to come , he just can't help himself with the casual threats, it's just how his mind works. Classic Narcissistic behaviour. Like all his posts. He is literally clueless when it comes to understanding his own mental state. He's text book.
Deleted User

Re: BDO tournaments no longer recognised by WDF and BDO relegated to Associate Member

Post by Deleted User »

Yes Des. It's you!
It just feels like every day is another battle with someone trying to kill the company.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Ffs
"County officials"

Oh no! The games up. No more calling Cheshire v Sussex for me.

I've been a fool.
markymark
County Player

Post by markymark »

Ffs

"Don't tell him Pauly"
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Rab Butler wants everyone to stop talking about it

Instantly gets 11 likes in a minute
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

oche balboa wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:47 pm Rab Butler wants everyone to stop talking about it

Just need a 12th for the whole of the Lincs Mens county "A" team then.
Last edited by Ginge on Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big Jock Knew
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

oche balboa wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:47 pm Rab Butler wants everyone to stop talking about it

I know, I have commented. What a joke comment.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Make your mind up.
Was it instantly or did it take a minute?
Buzz Fledderjohn
Superleague Player

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn »

DavidOwen67 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:50 pm

Make your mind up.
Was it instantly or did it take a minute?
Arguing semantics with Oche.

Could there possibly be a more pointless activity?
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Fucking hell, grow up......

“ In my estimation it feels like the BDO are trying to introduce a strategy to become self-supporting in trying to get ourselves into a position of stability, but we are not allowed to do that ? It just feels like every day is another battle with someone trying to kill the company.”

Woe is me!

What the fuck has any of this got to do with him clearly breaking the rules!
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

spaceman70 wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:55 pm fekkin hell, grow up......

“ In my estimation it feels like the BDO are trying to introduce a strategy to become self-supporting in trying to get ourselves into a position of stability, but we are not allowed to do that ? It just feels like every day is another battle with someone trying to kill the company.”

Woe is me!

What the fek has any of this got to do with him clearly breaking the rules!
No no no no there is no evidence of him breaking the rules, despite the draws being available for everyone to see.

Ignoring the prestige of events, the Turkish Open draws were a bigger scandal imo.
Big Jock Knew
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Ginge wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:56 pm

Woe is me!

No no no no there is no evidence of him breaking the rules, despite the draws being available for everyone to see.
Not to mention the video evidence.

And he has the cheek to call the WDF letter unlawful. I seriously doubt that any solicitor in their right mind would advise that given the circumstances.

Then again said solicitor will probably only know Des’s take on the situation.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

How much are the BDO spending on solicitors then?
Big Jock Knew
Buzz Fledderjohn
Superleague Player

Woe is me!

Ignoring the prestige of events, the Turkish Open draws were a bigger scandal imo.
Yes, but didn't he get the Darts For Windows guy to take the fall for that by claiming there was a bug in the software? (even though this bug had never shown itself before, and no-one could replicate it afterwards, no matter how hard they tried).
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Woe is me!

yup, that was the early sign that he thought he could do what he wanted with draws etc. Laughable how much people defended him back then. People are so so gullible. When something looks wrong .. it usually is.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Buzz Fledderjohn wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:07 pm

Woe is me!

Yes, but didn't he get the Darts For Windows guy to take the fall for that by claiming there was a bug in the software? (even though this bug had never shown itself before, and no-one could replicate it afterwards, no matter how hard they tried).
He did. No idea why Roger backed him up on that, clearly didnt want to rock the boat.
Big Jock Knew
Buzz Fledderjohn
Superleague Player

Skewball wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:07 pm

Woe is me!

yup, that was the early sign that he thought he could do what he wanted with draws etc. Laughable how much people defended him back then. People are so so gullible. When something looks wrong .. it usually is.
Ah yes, wasn't it this episode that gave birth to the now legendary "everyone had a good time" excuse / deflection?

At least something from his time in charge has stood the test of time.
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

Ginge wrote:How much are the BDO spending on solicitors then?
He seems like someone who ends up speaking to solicitors a lot
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

"It doesn't even affect the most whiney whingers, in fact it only might affect a very small amount of people."

Ifm backing rab Butler.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Course he is, just to be contrary.
Big Jock Knew