Jackie

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
mrsheen
Pub Champion

Re: Jackie

Post by mrsheen »

Ginge wrote:Is he any different to any of the m0ngs jumping up and down at Ally Pally? Nope.
Aye. He's there for the darts.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Jackie's OK....a devoted follower of darts.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Booji Boy wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:18 am Well he plays disability darts so I assume he has some sort of learning disability as opposed to a physical one? Which could explain his mad obsession with darts.
Enough about drupid, what about Jackie?
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
TheSandman
Superleague Player

Post by TheSandman »

Jackie is lucky he isn’t a UK Resident, the way he jumps about the tories would have stopped his benefits.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

TheSandman wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:23 am Jackie is lucky he isn’t a UK Resident, the way he jumps about the tories would have stopped his benefits.
And rightly so. Unless you are saying it's fine to claim things like disability benefit when you are lying and there is sod all wrong with you?

Not that I am claiming this is happening here mind, I didnt even know he was disabled tbf.
Big Jock Knew
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Ginge wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:37 am
TheSandman wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:23 am Jackie is lucky he isn’t a UK Resident, the way he jumps about the tories would have stopped his benefits.
And rightly so. Unless you are saying it's fine to claim things like disability benefit when you are lying and there is sod all wrong with you?

Not that I am claiming this is happening here mind, I didnt even know he was disabled tbf.
Yep. Strangely he got a wildcard to their events the moment it was known
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Thehateful180
The Ton Club

Post by Thehateful180 »

Ginge wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:37 am

Ginge hating on the disabled there. Sad.
robot
Superleague Player

Post by robot »

Jackie lad will be hyper tonight - great to see such passion.
2010 TSOD Grand Slam of Darts Prediction Competition - Overall Winner
Fucci
Brass Darts

Post by Fucci »

Presumably tonights ‘drill’ will be much the same as every other one. Just stagger about for a bit, try to ‘force’ unwanted ‘friendship’ on complete strangers, and then pass out in an overly priced hotel room. Alone.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Have never met Jackie, but seems to me to be a genuine fan who goes to the darts and does not give a flying fuck what anyone else thinks.

Good on him. For those who attend darts tournaments, you get to know both the players, and the fans who regularly attend the events and in the main, you meet really nice people.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Fucci
Brass Darts

Post by Fucci »

I’m just concerned about him!
Genuinely.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

ssjsa wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:06 pm Have never met Jackie, but seems to me to be a genuine fan who goes to the darts and does not give a flying fek what anyone else thinks.

Good on him. For those who attend darts tournaments, you get to know both the players, and the fans who regularly attend the events and in the main, youbmeet really nice people.
Met him at a couple of Pro Tours and a couple of Lakesides.

Nice bloke who'll chat to anyone about darts.

Mad as a box of frogs. Like the bloke.
trotter01
Pub Champion

Post by trotter01 »

Somebody on Fanatics who says they know him said that he gets free tickets to all BDO events for all days.. The poster said that he would be at all events each day if he got free tickets like Jackie..
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

trotter01 wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:32 am Somebody on Fanatics who says they know him said that he gets free tickets to all BDO events for all days.. The poster said that he would be at all events each day if he got free tickets like Jackie..
Well he is sponsored by Winmau which will help as well.
NvH
The Ton Club

Post by NvH »

Fucci wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:04 pm Presumably tonights ‘drill’ will be much the same as every other one. Just stagger about for a bit, try to ‘force’ unwanted ‘friendship’ on complete strangers, and then pass out in an overly priced hotel room. Alone.
Who's that middle aged woman who always seems to be standing next to him (or near him at least)? Is she also something to do with the WDDA? Some Aussie guy ran a WDDA section on here, although he got rather defensive if you asked him any questions about it.

But if that white haired woman is still hanging around, perhaps he won't be sleeping alone after all ;-) ;-)
deathrides
Steady Sixties

Post by deathrides »

There's worse places to be as a darts fan, that a darts tournament. You could be watching it at home all week..
NvH
The Ton Club

Post by NvH »

deathrides wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:56 am There's worse places to be as a darts fan, that a darts tournament. You could be watching it at home all week..
Aye, I know. Although I'm quite happy to watch it at home, or would be if the coverage wasn't such a mess.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Right, what is his actual disability? Dont think anyone actually answered it.
Big Jock Knew
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Ginge wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:36 pm Right, what is his actual disability? Dont think anyone actually answered it.
No idea. I remember him tweeting when he had some heart issue.

Many on here have questioned his sanity but is that a disability?