Team Northumberland Youth

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
mshaw2
Superleague Player

Re: Team Northumberland Youth

Post by mshaw2 »

Is this another one of those begging for money to play darts things?
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Ah it’s Chris Bradley. Don’t bother with his other thread. Doesn’t he owe Duzza money?
hankeys_taint
Brass Darts

Post by hankeys_taint »

Hell of bump that, like.
I am a man from Cork
Bo selecta has great norks
Des found me deep
And bo does she seep
So all three did bork
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

Black Velvet wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:23 pm Ah it’s Chris Bradley. Don’t bother with his other thread. Doesn’t he owe Duzza money?
Nice bump, i knew I remembered summat. Poor bloke must be skint after Christmas this time and probably still raging about getting shafted in a comp on here(last year i think)
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Wubbalubbadubdub wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:33 am
Black Velvet wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:23 pm Ah it’s Chris Bradley. Don’t bother with his other thread. Doesn’t he owe Duzza money?
Nice bump, i knew I remembered summat. Poor bloke must be skint after Christmas this time and probably still raging about getting shafted in a comp on here(last year i think)
I think he's the big, ginger blob who constantly ends up making himself look stupid on social media, and who then cries about how he's being made to look stupid on social media.
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

DavidOwen67 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:54 am
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:33 am
I think he's the big, ginger blob who constantly ends up making himself look stupid on social media, and who then cries about how he's being made to look stupid on social media.
Never knew you were ginger? Then again you must have been, it ‘runs’ in the family.
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

God rest Alf Garnett and Prince Phil.

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage: