The df Refugee Thread

NvH
The Ton Club

Re: rambling and bickering moved from other threads

Post by NvH »

waddle147 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:25 pm
NvH wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:06 pm I heartily recommend it to those who enjoy their darts, banter and can take a joke.

Is this like JC's blog where people claim never to read it yet seem to know every blog entry he's ever made? How lovely.
I can't imagine this laissez-faire approach to comedy lasts long if the subject matter becomes autism and its alleged sufferers.
Oh is this fake wade trying to fight me? You silly little cripple, didn't you learn your lesson from Dicie and Lurgan when you tried to mess with them?

I've had a lot of arguments and disputes with people on darts fora over the years, but you are one of the few people I'd call absolute scum, trying to stalk a forum member's underage daughters on social media.

Are you still pretending to have M.E. just to get attention/sympathy? As David Brent said "Sometimes, we all feel tired"

He's on your side, mate! "It's for that little fake wade there. Well done! Welcome".

It's funny though. You don't have an illness but pretend to have one (albeit a made up illness). I don't have autism, but don't pretend that I do just to elicit sympathy (which would be in short supply on here anyway), even if a few others suggested that I did.

But that's probably because you're a manchild and I'm a man. Just one question though, of all the illnesses and diseases and conditions to pick, you chose one that doesn't even exist. Why? Do you get extra money from the state for being creative with your lies?
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Jesus fuck!
J Y Kelly
Pub Champion

Post by J Y Kelly »

If I was claiming not to be autistic, I'd hide it a bit better than that...
There's a homo fae Fife whom plays the game
and oh what a bummer , Stevie's the name
No man sais he , shall stand in his way
He'll make them bend over, because he is a gay
waddle147
Pub Champion

Post by waddle147 »

Thanks for proving my point. One comment (not actually an insult as I couldn't care less if you're autistic or not and nor could anyone else except for you), and it's a lie-filled rant. Maybe you have more in common with Credible than I thought. Can only imagine some of the rubbish which features on his site, I'm guessing that pictures and photoshops of the same "underage daughter" and other peoples' deceased relatives feature almost daily. I never posted a picture of anyone, yet I'm "absolute scum" and the people who actually post these pictures "enjoy their banter and can take a joke". Funny that.

Factually, I enjoyed your input as a forum member and the essay wars, and then someone made fun of you for being autistic and you buggered off forums for years. That's the sequence of events as I recall them, perhaps I've misremembered.
aka JRWFSL147

Bitter and hardened heart...
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

You’re alright Waders.
Rout
International

Post by Rout »

Almost everyone "has" autism. Just sayin'.
"Deserved Better"

GM, 2021.
TimmyB
County Player

Post by TimmyB »

Are there any "normal" people on here?
waddle147
Pub Champion

Post by waddle147 »

One would hope that young MT would be composing an apology as we speak.
aka JRWFSL147

Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Perhaps in the form of a podcast?
NvH
The Ton Club

Post by NvH »

waddle147 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:54 pm Thanks for proving my point. One comment (not actually an insult as I couldn't care less if you're autistic or not and nor could anyone else except for you), and it's a lie-filled rant. Maybe you have more in common with Credible than I thought. Can only imagine some of the rubbish which features on his site, I'm guessing that pictures and photoshops of the same "underage daughter" and other peoples' deceased relatives feature almost daily. I never posted a picture of anyone, yet I'm "absolute scum" and the people who actually post these pictures "enjoy their banter and can take a joke". Funny that.

Factually, I enjoyed your input as a forum member and the essay wars, and then someone made fun of you for being autistic and you buggered off forums for years. That's the sequence of events as I recall them, perhaps I've misremembered.
You did go after someone's daughter on social media. I don't think Lurgs and Dicie went after you for no reason.

I did leave the forums for a few years. You're half right. I didn't like that i wasn't able to respond with insults of my own without being moderated. And I'd completely gone off darts at the time too. I don't see how putting thought into what I write makes me autistic, so I fail to see what point I've proved.
NvH
The Ton Club

Post by NvH »

waddle147 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:11 pm One would hope that young MT would be composing an apology as we speak.
Thanks for calling me young but to whom should I be apologising?
Last edited by NvH on Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NvH
The Ton Club

Post by NvH »

J Y Kelly wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:53 pm If I was claiming not to be autistic, I'd hide it a bit better than that...
Oi! You used to mock him for his made up illness all the time.
waddle147
Pub Champion

Post by waddle147 »

NvH wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:05 pm
waddle147 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:54 pm Thanks for proving my point. One comment (not actually an insult as I couldn't care less if you're autistic or not and nor could anyone else except for you), and it's a lie-filled rant. Maybe you have more in common with Credible than I thought. Can only imagine some of the rubbish which features on his site, I'm guessing that pictures and photoshops of the same "underage daughter" and other peoples' deceased relatives feature almost daily. I never posted a picture of anyone, yet I'm "absolute scum" and the people who actually post these pictures "enjoy their banter and can take a joke". Funny that.

You did go after someone's daughter on social media. I don't think Lurgs and Dicie went after you for no reason.

I did leave the forums for a few years. You're half right. I didn't like that i wasn't able to respond with insults of my own without being moderated. And I'd completely gone off darts at the time too. I don't see how putting thought into what I write makes me autistic, so I fail to see what point I've proved.
Nobody "went after me". You yourself said at the time that it was a storm in a teacup, and plenty of worse things had gone on.

You never addressed this point so I'll just copy and paste.

"Can only imagine some of the rubbish which features on his site, I'm guessing that pictures and photoshops of the same "underage daughter" and other peoples' deceased relatives feature almost daily. I never posted a picture of anyone, yet I'm "absolute scum" and the people who actually post these pictures "enjoy their banter and can take a joke"."
aka JRWFSL147

BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Fascinating stuff
NvH
The Ton Club

Post by NvH »

waddle147 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:24 pm
NvH wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:05 pm

Nobody "went after me". You yourself said at the time that it was a storm in a teacup, and plenty of worse things had gone on.

You never addressed this point so I'll just copy and paste.

"Can only imagine some of the rubbish which features on his site, I'm guessing that pictures and photoshops of the same "underage daughter" and other peoples' deceased relatives feature almost daily. I never posted a picture of anyone, yet I'm "absolute scum" and the people who actually post these pictures "enjoy their banter and can take a joke"."
Weren't you the one who got a load of phone calls at all hours? I can't imagine I got you mixed up with another Norn Iron provocateur.

As for your question, yes the site isn't for the faint hearted, but you don't get banned or censored for what you post. You are allowed to respond in kind. Maybe "absolute scum" was harsh, but my long-term memory is usually rather good. I'm sure you raised someone's ire with what you did on Facebook.

The only reason I ever didn't get on with JC was because I think I tried a bit too hard to fit in on df when I first joined. It was mostly my fault, and I was more of an all-darter then. Once we made a truce, both of us have stuck to the agreement for 8 years. Not everyone keeps their word as he does. Except me.

Example, when I went more pro PDC, the way most of the people treated me on there changed completely. Esp the likes of Bluerat.
NvH
The Ton Club

Re: The df Refugee Thread

Post by NvH »

Can you people stop editing my posts? I wouldn't mind if all advertising was banned but it clearly isn't.. It's a bit of a fucking cheek as well to bring the forum up on here to criticise it and we're not allowed to explain what it's about, post the website address or even mention its name!

I'm not following the logic behind it all.
waddle147
Pub Champion

Post by waddle147 »

No it was the Arrow who got phone called, and then tried to deflect all blame onto me. Nothing ever happened to me, all empty threats which I ignored. I did apologise at the time, but in hindsight I wouldn't have even done that. If we're going to castigate people who spend 20 seconds on a facebook page five years ago, that's a hell of a slippery slope.

On my one visit to the forum you're promoting, I saw a photoshop with someone in a coffin (presumably the wrong brother) beside Adrian Lewis, some skeletons playing a game of snooker and about ten pictures of "the ginger coward". As someone who donated to the Mulberry after the sad passing, how do you reconcile the two?

I don't think for a second you'd be at that carry-on, but is it just a case of ignoring all that shite because some of them are obsessed with darts? Obviously if you do pipe up with a complaint, it'll be "fek off you autistic cunt". Your good mate Credible spent years defending MH, giving it the "some people don't like fighting" patter after the infamous hiding behind the sofa incident, yet as soon as they fell out it was straight to the "forger, coward" rhetoric.
aka JRWFSL147

waddle147
Pub Champion

Post by waddle147 »

Oh get fucked. Serious debate going on here lads.
aka JRWFSL147

Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Good Lord.
I think some people need to get out and meet some girls.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Skewball wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:56 pm Good Lord.
I think some people need to get out and meet some girls.
I think they'd have to take cash and a manual with them.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am