Low entrys for women’s pdc

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
dartsfan22
The Ton Club

Low entrys for women’s pdc

Post by dartsfan22 »

Looking at the number of entrys for the pdc women’s series event without being disrespectful.... it’s awful SOME I said SOME before any jump down my neck as per cry on like children over the fact there’s a lack of woman’s events on and the money is shit which it is there is SOME however who hold themselves with a touch of dignity and class and get on with it and enter the men’s simply if there’s no womens... now the genius that is Hearn sticks a couple of pdc pro tour events on for any woman in the world which is good money to be earned and if you do well your gonna get in 2 pdc tv majors is it.... to get just 80 entrys is just awful that’s 40 entrys roughly less than you get at the blyth open in December 🤦‍♂️ if you don’t bother to put yourself out there when the chance is given you loose the right to whinge on about the subject 🎯 discuss ?
The Cat
International

Re: Low entrys for women’s pdc

Post by The Cat »

:roll: Err Pandemic?
Demolition_fan
Pub Champion

Post by Demolition_fan »

Is 22 your IQ?
Richard Keys' Keys
Steady Sixties

Post by Richard Keys' Keys »

How many entries are there for the Blyth Open this coming December?
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Richard Keys' Keys wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:03 pm How many entries are there for the Blyth Open this coming December?
To be fair it's fairly spartan
UKDA 4 Life
Gruntface
Pub Champion

Post by Gruntface »

Attachments
DebT1wNWsAAZ8PD.jpg
DebT1wNWsAAZ8PD.jpg (55 KiB) Viewed 685 times
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

dartsfan22 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:58 pm Looking at the number of entrys for the pdc women’s series event without being disrespectful.... it’s awful SOME I said SOME before any jump down my neck as per cry on like children over the fact there’s a lack of woman’s events on and the money is shit which it is there is SOME however who hold themselves with a touch of dignity and class and get on with it and enter the men’s simply if there’s no womens... now the genius that is Hearn sticks a couple of pdc pro tour events on for any woman in the world which is good money to be earned and if you do well your gonna get in 2 pdc tv majors is it.... to get just 80 entrys is just awful that’s 40 entrys roughly less than you get at the blyth open in December 🤦‍♂️ if you don’t bother to put yourself out there when the chance is given you loose the right to whinge on about the subject 🎯 discuss ?
This is par for the course, There was never going to be loads taking part and Covid is part of that. If you look at many of the BDO/WDF events from 2019 and you will find its doesnt really go above 100 apart from Dutch Open
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Buzz Fledderjohn
Superleague Player

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:52 pm
Richard Keys' Keys wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:03 pm How many entries are there for the Blyth Open this coming December?
To be fair it's fairly spartan
I see what you did there.

Very good :DDDD:
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

dartsfan22 wrote:Looking at the number of entrys for the pdc women’s series event without being disrespectful.... it’s awful SOME I said SOME before any jump down my neck as per cry on like children over the fact there’s a lack of woman’s events on and the money is shit which it is there is SOME however who hold themselves with a touch of dignity and class and get on with it and enter the men’s simply if there’s no womens... now the genius that is Hearn sticks a couple of pdc pro tour events on for any woman in the world which is good money to be earned and if you do well your gonna get in 2 pdc tv majors is it.... to get just 80 entrys is just awful that’s 40 entrys roughly less than you get at the blyth open in December Image if you don’t bother to put yourself out there when the chance is given you loose the right to whinge on about the subject Image discuss ?
*entries
*lose
Big Jock Knew
Kinks
Steady Sixties

Post by Kinks »

The Cat wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:00 pm :roll: Err Pandemic?
This, although hopefully this weekend will be expanded on further next year and hopefully COVID won’t be as much of an issue as it has been this year, I imagine Suzuki/Sato etc would have travelled in normal circumstances.
Wookiee
Pub Champion

Post by Wookiee »

Most of the women players love a low entry.